cutting anonymous ((Jeremiah's idea!))

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Better Alternatives...?

JuLiE_fEe

What have you found to do instead of cutting ((if you have)) ? What have you found to do instead of cutting ((if you have)) ?
Posted: Jan 18, 2009 9:35 PM - Quote - Report!

DeaThrash

burning burning
Posted: Jan 18, 2009 9:41 PM - Quote - Report!

Xunluckyx13

Not doing it..? I mean.. Jeez. I know it can develop into an addiction, but if you have enough willpower to stop it, or if you have people that care about you enough to stop you, then great.

But so that I'm not COMPLETELY offtopic, pills. Lots of them. And not that pussy "ololol, I ODed awn IBprofen..! It waz soooo kewl!" I'm talking the hardcore shit like Vicodin and Adderall.
Not doing it..? I mean.. Jeez. I know it can develop into an addiction, but if you have enough willpower to stop it, or if you have people that care about you enough to stop you, then great.

But so that I'm not COMPLETELY offtopic, pills. Lots of them. And not that pussy "ololol, I ODed awn IBprofen..! It waz soooo kewl!" I'm talking the hardcore shit like Vicodin and Adderall.
Posted: Jan 18, 2009 9:45 PM - Quote - Report!

amandatrivette

music and art...or talking to my best friend/love these usally make me stop =] music and art...or talking to my best friend/love these usally make me stop =]
Posted: Jan 18, 2009 10:04 PM - Quote - Report!

BlackandSilver

I used to play guitar until my fingers bleed. Now I just don't do it. I used to play guitar until my fingers bleed. Now I just don't do it.
Posted: Jan 18, 2009 10:19 PM - Quote - Report!

JuLiE_fEe

well i stopped because one of my friends and i made a promise to stop....he started again thou....but i am not going to. well i stopped because one of my friends and i made a promise to stop....he started again thou....but i am not going to.
Posted: Jan 18, 2009 10:28 PM - Quote - Report!

JuLiE_fEe

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Jan 18th, 2009 at 4:45pm :

i remember you doing something like that forever ago.
[QUOTE u='Xunluckyx13' d='2009-01-18 16:45:15']Not doing it..? I mean.. Jeez. I know it can develop into an addiction, but if you have enough willpower to stop it, or if you have people that care about you enough to stop you, then great.

But so that I'm not COMPLETELY offtopic, pills. Lots of them. And not that pussy "ololol, I ODed awn IBprofen..! It waz soooo kewl!" I'm talking the hardcore shit like Vicodin and Adderall.[/QUOTE]
i remember you doing something like that forever ago.
Posted: Jan 19, 2009 9:31 PM - Quote - Report!

Xunluckyx13

^^^ Doing what??? :confused: ^^^ Doing what??? :confused:
Posted: Jan 22, 2009 12:42 AM - Quote - Report!

JuLiE_fEe

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Jan 21st, 2009 at 7:42pm :
^^^ Doing what??? :confused:

something about adderal and suff. i forget really but i remember you ntioning it before
[QUOTE u='Xunluckyx13' d='2009-01-21 19:42:39']^^^ Doing what??? :confused:[/QUOTE]
something about adderal and suff. i forget really but i remember you ntioning it before
Posted: Jan 22, 2009 1:00 AM - Quote - Report!

JuLiE_fEe

mentioning****killed that word mentioning****killed that word
Posted: Jan 22, 2009 1:01 AM - Quote - Report!

Xunluckyx13

Ohh. Yea. Got on here fucked up on Adderall one night. Wasn't that fun. But it was better than my other plan for me. Ohh. Yea. Got on here fucked up on Adderall one night. Wasn't that fun. But it was better than my other plan for me.
Posted: Jan 22, 2009 1:06 AM - Quote - Report!

JuLiE_fEe

be a good boy andy XP
but anyways
other plan = ?
be a good boy andy XP
but anyways
other plan = ?
Posted: Jan 23, 2009 10:31 AM - Quote - Report!

Xunluckyx13

Donating blood?? As it will be referred to by me from now on. Donating blood?? As it will be referred to by me from now on.
Posted: Jan 24, 2009 1:45 AM - Quote - Report!

JuLiE_fEe

kk
and well i gues the other was smarter
kk
and well i gues the other was smarter
Posted: Jan 24, 2009 9:46 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand