cutting anonymous ((Jeremiah's idea!))

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

poems, quotes, lyrics?

JuLiE_fEe

Share pomes quotes and lyrics.. Share pomes quotes and lyrics..
Posted: Jan 19, 2009 2:23 AM - Quote - Report!

Xunluckyx13

If they don't need to be original, I have a bunch from Drop Dead, Gorgeous, Bring Me The Horizon and a few other bands I could post. If not then I don't think I've got jack squat. =\

EDIT: Here are a few lines from "In Vogue" by Drop Dead, Gorgeous.

"take a knife to your wrists make a bloodbath
cut it deep it's the new thing
baby please make this last forever
you're the latest fashion theme."

Really quite sickening.. =\
If they don't need to be original, I have a bunch from Drop Dead, Gorgeous, Bring Me The Horizon and a few other bands I could post. If not then I don't think I've got jack squat. =\

Posted: Jan 19, 2009 2:37 AM - Quote - Report!

BlackandSilver

Xunluckyx13 wrote on Jan 18th, 2009 at 9:37pm :

I remember "They'll Never Get me" containing something a lot worse. Anyway, time for poem?

Thanks for being there when I needed to be loved
Thanks for being the one to tell me to stop fighting
Thanks for keeping me close when I wanted to scream

Thanks for being the one to say you cared
Thanks for understand my incomprehensible person
Thanks for loving me when nobody else would

If there was anything more I could give you
You could have it,but the only thing I can give you
is me, but I can give you my thanks forever and thens ome
Take care of me and I take care of you

3/12/08 AlexJessM
[QUOTE u='Xunluckyx13' d='2009-01-18 21:37:42']If they don't need to be original, I have a bunch from Drop Dead, Gorgeous, Bring Me The Horizon and a few other bands I could post. If not then I don't think I've got jack squat. =\

[/QUOTE]I remember "They'll Never Get me" containing something a lot worse. Anyway, time for poem?

3/12/08 AlexJessM
Posted: Jan 19, 2009 5:15 AM - Quote - Report!

JuLiE_fEe

BlackandSilver wrote on Jan 19th, 2009 at 12:15am :
Xunluckyx13 wrote on Jan 18th, 2009 at 9:37pm :

I remember "They'll Never Get me" containing something a lot worse. Anyway, time for poem?

3/12/08 AlexJessM

awww lol
[QUOTE u='BlackandSilver' d='2009-01-19 00:15:17'][QUOTE u='Xunluckyx13' d='2009-01-18 21:37:42']If they don't need to be original, I have a bunch from Drop Dead, Gorgeous, Bring Me The Horizon and a few other bands I could post. If not then I don't think I've got jack squat. =\

[/QUOTE]I remember "They'll Never Get me" containing something a lot worse. Anyway, time for poem?

3/12/08 AlexJessM
[/QUOTE]
awww lol
Posted: Jan 23, 2009 10:45 AM - Quote - Report!

iluvjonasgurl

secondhand serenade is great for this kinds stuff.

Check out some of their stuff
secondhand serenade is great for this kinds stuff.

Check out some of their stuff
Posted: Jan 26, 2009 12:45 AM - Quote - Report!

Wastman666

people who write lyrics about blood prouring from there wrists in the most barbaric way possible are sad acts who are attention seeking and trying to be hard. if you want real sick minded lyrics read cannible corpse stuff. people who write lyrics about blood prouring from there wrists in the most barbaric way possible are sad acts who are attention seeking and trying to be hard. if you want real sick minded lyrics read cannible corpse stuff.
Posted: Feb 6, 2009 7:17 PM - Quote - Report!

Wastman666

ps... bmth are a bunch of big headed pussy twats ps... bmth are a bunch of big headed pussy twats
Posted: Feb 6, 2009 7:18 PM - Quote - Report!

Xunluckyx13

*sigh* Pussy twat is redundant, use one or the other. Not both. And I don't care what your opinion on Bring Me The Horizon is. I like them and you can piss off. And she ASKED for lyrics about it. What the fuck is your problem? I didn't even write those so I don't see what your issue is. So once again, piss off. *sigh* Pussy twat is redundant, use one or the other. Not both. And I don't care what your opinion on Bring Me The Horizon is. I like them and you can piss off. And she ASKED for lyrics about it. What the fuck is your problem? I didn't even write those so I don't see what your issue is. So once again, piss off.
Posted: Feb 8, 2009 3:49 AM - Quote - Report!

Wastman666

my problem is you. havent you established that or are your just that retarded? my problem is you. havent you established that or are your just that retarded?
Posted: May 30, 2009 5:10 PM - Quote - Report!

Wastman666

your all pathetic your all pathetic
Posted: May 30, 2009 5:11 PM - Quote - Report!

Xunluckyx13

*facepalm* Yes, of course WE are the pathetic ones. Let's not forget you couldn't just drop something that happened 4 months ago, and consistenly call us pathetic, while you joined this group too. People don't need to do things exactly like you, so quit whining you close minded little cunt. *facepalm* Yes, of course WE are the pathetic ones. Let's not forget you couldn't just drop something that happened 4 months ago, and consistenly call us pathetic, while you joined this group too. People don't need to do things exactly like you, so quit whining you close minded little cunt.
Posted: Jun 14, 2009 9:57 PM - Quote - Report!

Wastman666

big boy using big boy words... im so offended _ big boy using big boy words... im so offended _
Posted: Aug 9, 2009 10:35 PM - Quote - Report!

Wastman666

Vast Souls And Inhumans, Bitten By Infected Jaws Abandoned Minds And Corpses Lurking With Moulded Eyes Lacerated Bodies Without Mourners Nodding In Gallows Crushed Skulls Tasting The Fur Of Dying Cats Needles, Injecting Pain Flamable Skin And Deadly Thirst Beyond Mind Is Sleep To Be Found Leap, Leap, Leap, Leap From Life, Leave Yourself, Die With Me Vast Souls
And Inhumans,
Bitten By Infected Jaws

Abandoned Minds
And Corpses
Lurking With Moulded Eyes
Lacerated Bodies
Without Mourners
Nodding In Gallows

Crushed Skulls
Tasting The Fur
Of Dying Cats

Needles, Injecting Pain
Flamable Skin
And Deadly Thirst
Beyond Mind
Is Sleep To Be Found
Leap, Leap, Leap, Leap
From Life,
Leave Yourself,
Die With Me
Posted: Aug 9, 2009 10:40 PM - Quote - Report!

Wastman666

bloody ell, while im in a good mood im just gona say sorry for being a shit. but mate, dont joke about drugs and shit okay?... seriously. just say sorry for that and we can get on with out lives bloody ell, while im in a good mood im just gona say sorry for being a shit. but mate, dont joke about drugs and shit okay?... seriously. just say sorry for that and we can get on with out lives
Posted: Aug 13, 2009 6:07 PM - Quote - Report!

Xunluckyx13

Honestly, I'm not going to apologize for what I said, because in all seriousness, without the drugs as a transition, I don't think I would have been able to quit EVERYTHING, and now I've been sober for well over 8 months. I will apologize for suggesting that as an alternative though. I realize it's not as healthy as some and isn't for most people. Honestly, I'm not going to apologize for what I said, because in all seriousness, without the drugs as a transition, I don't think I would have been able to quit EVERYTHING, and now I've been sober for well over 8 months. I will apologize for suggesting that as an alternative though. I realize it's not as healthy as some and isn't for most people.
Posted: Aug 28, 2009 2:12 AM - Quote - Report!

Wastman666

mate you could have done it without drugs. drugs dont do good. ever mate you could have done it without drugs. drugs dont do good. ever
Posted: Aug 31, 2009 7:19 PM - Quote - Report!

Xunluckyx13

I realize now that I could have, but back then it seemed like the only other option for me. All better now though. I realize now that I could have, but back then it seemed like the only other option for me. All better now though.
Posted: Sep 1, 2009 11:27 PM - Quote - Report!

Wastman666

good. now you should think about the future and not talk about the past becuase all the will do is bring back memorys you dont want to recall good. now you should think about the future and not talk about the past becuase all the will do is bring back memorys you dont want to recall
Posted: Sep 8, 2009 10:14 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand