Wikipedia Ban

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Did you do it?

pantera456

Did you actually edit wikipedia at all? I didn't, I just encouraged it a lot. Tell the truth. Did you actually edit wikipedia at all? I didn't, I just encouraged it a lot. Tell the truth.
Posted: Jun 9, 2009 3:48 PM - Quote - Report!

entity0009

Nope, I just laughed at the edits, luckily enough =S Nope, I just laughed at the edits, luckily enough =S
Posted: Jun 9, 2009 4:18 PM - Quote - Report!

GogglesVK

I didn't change anything. Carmel just thought I did because I gave shifty eyes. :( >.> <.< I didn't change anything.

Carmel just thought I did because I gave shifty eyes. :(

>.>

<.<
Posted: Jun 12, 2009 4:45 AM - Quote - Report!

Kensai

I didn't change anything, only was enthusiastic about seeing my name in the famous part and then in a later post said no one should edit the pages because it gets you banned. I ended up getting banned for wikipedia raid contributing... I didn't change anything, only was enthusiastic about seeing my name in the famous part and then in a later post said no one should edit the pages because it gets you banned.

I ended up getting banned for wikipedia raid contributing...
Posted: Jul 15, 2009 10:47 AM - Quote - Report!

entity0009

Kensai wrote on Jul 15th, 2009 at 5:47am :
I didn't change anything, only was enthusiastic about seeing my name in the famous part and then in a later post said no one should edit the pages because it gets you banned.

Your ban was especially fucked up. Am I right in thinking you were the only one who stayed banned?
I didn't change anything, only was enthusiastic about seeing my name in the famous part and then in a later post said no one should edit the pages because it gets you banned.

Your ban was especially fucked up. Am I right in thinking you were the only one who stayed banned?
Posted: Jul 30, 2009 9:18 PM - Quote - Report!

pantera456

entity0009 wrote on Jul 30th, 2009 at 4:18pm :

tell me about it. I don't see what you did wrong. Who banned you?
entity0009 wrote on Jul 30th, 2009 at 4:18pm :

tell me about it. I don't see what you did wrong. Who banned you?
Posted: Aug 4, 2009 6:32 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand