Eat. Guitar. Homework. Guitar. Sleep. Guitar.

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favorite Guitarist of All Time? And Why?

-GuitarGod-

Think of that one guitarist you have always wanted to be. The one that inspired you the most. Who is your Guitar God? And why?!

Think of that one guitarist you have always wanted to be. The one that inspired you the most. Who is your Guitar God? And why?!

Posted: May 10, 2010 5:25 AM - Quote - Report!

Dr.House

For my over guitar ability it would be Jimmy Page, but for my rhythm and writing it would be Peter Townsend For my over guitar ability it would be Jimmy Page, but for my rhythm and writing it would be Peter Townsend
Posted: May 10, 2010 7:08 PM - Quote - Report!

Satch1032

Joe Satriani. When I first heard some of his songs I liked them a lot. I then listened more closely and heard all the little details, and liked them even more. And then, just when I thought I had heard all of his good songs, I heard some more that just blew me away.

He's an excellent guitarist who, even though he is very fast and can shred with the best of them, isn't afraid or uncomfortable with laying down some sweet riffs and melodies! Rock on Satch!!!
Joe Satriani. When I first heard some of his songs I liked them a lot. I then listened more closely and heard all the little details, and liked them even more. And then, just when I thought I had heard all of his good songs, I heard some more that just blew me away. He's an excellent guitarist who, even though he is very fast and can shred with the best of them, isn't afraid or uncomfortable with laying down some sweet riffs and melodies! Rock on Satch!!!
Posted: May 11, 2010 9:17 PM - Quote - Report!

zeppdc

Jimi Hendrix and Jimmy Page :D :D Jimi Hendrix and Jimmy Page :D :D
Posted: Jun 11, 2010 7:27 AM - Quote - Report!

Kerry fan1

kerry king, once you see him live youll understand. kerry king, once you see him live youll understand.
Posted: Dec 5, 2010 1:14 AM - Quote - Report!

tortilla

hendrix
i don't know why
it's just the first time i
ever heard him
i knew that tat's what i'm gonna
do
hendrix i don't know why it's just the first time i ever heard him i knew that tat's what i'm gonna do
Posted: Jan 30, 2011 10:54 PM - Quote - Report!

Lil dimebag

Dimebag darrell because he is bad ass i have the lhome dvd of pantera(Pantera:3 vulgar videos from hell) and he is badd ass live. Dimebag darrell because he is bad ass i have the lhome dvd of pantera(Pantera:3 vulgar videos from hell) and he is badd ass live.
Posted: Mar 5, 2011 11:02 PM - Quote - Report!

JonoFtw

Thomas Erak, also due to the fact he can sing and scream like a tank at the same time.
Or JB Brubaker (y)
Thomas Erak, also due to the fact he can sing and scream like a tank at the same time. Or JB Brubaker (y)
Posted: Jun 15, 2011 6:08 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand