Eat. Guitar. Homework. Guitar. Sleep. Guitar.

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

The "Golden Guitar"

-GuitarGod-

Of all the guitars in the world, if you could have any ONE guitar, what would your choice be? Manufacturer? Model?
Of all the guitars in the world, if you could have any ONE guitar, what would your choice be? Manufacturer? Model?
Posted: May 10, 2010 5:43 AM - Quote - Report!

Satch1032

I'd take a custom high-end ESP LTD EC maybe, one with a awesome finish and a whammy bar. I don't know...that's a hard question really... I'd take a custom high-end ESP LTD EC maybe, one with a awesome finish and a whammy bar. I don't know...that's a hard question really...
Posted: May 11, 2010 9:20 PM - Quote - Report!

obeythepenguin

Gibson Switchmaster. It's a full hollowbody, so I could play electric or unplugged in a pinch. Not to mention it looks badass.

But honestly I'm not that picky. Give me enough time and I'll play the hell out of anything.
Gibson Switchmaster. It's a full hollowbody, so I could play electric or unplugged in a pinch. Not to mention it looks badass. But honestly I'm not that picky. Give me enough time and I'll play the hell out of anything.
Posted: May 11, 2010 11:14 PM - Quote - Report!

Lil dimebag

I would get the Dean From Hell(CFH) Dimebag darrell signature with a licinesed floyd rose double-locking tremolo. I would get the Dean From Hell(CFH) Dimebag darrell signature with a licinesed floyd rose double-locking tremolo.
Posted: Mar 7, 2011 6:47 PM - Quote - Report!

JonoFtw

Fender Aerodyne with an EMG or something better in the bridge probably just because it is such a good looking guitar as you can see by the picture ;) Fender Aerodyne with an EMG or something better in the bridge probably just because it is such a good looking guitar as you can see by the picture ;)
Posted: Jun 15, 2011 6:06 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand