Def Leppard

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favorite Albums

Def_Leppard_Man

What are you guys favorite Def Leppard albums?

Mine are:
1. Pyromania
2. High N' Dry
3. Hysteria
What are you guys favorite Def Leppard albums?

Mine are:
1. Pyromania
2. High N' Dry
3. Hysteria
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 3:48 AM - Quote - Report!

guitarman1997

Pyromania and Rock of Ages Pyromania and Rock of Ages
Posted: Jun 21, 2008 4:40 PM - Quote - Report!

defleppettychik

Well I have all of them so its pretty hard,but Pyromania or High N Dry. Or X or Euphoria. Well I have all of them so its pretty hard,but Pyromania or High N Dry. Or X or Euphoria.
Posted: Jun 22, 2008 4:28 AM - Quote - Report!

Def_Leppard_Man

II don't like their new stuff quite as much, it's not quite the same since Steve died... II don't like their new stuff quite as much, it's not quite the same since Steve died...
Posted: Jun 29, 2008 8:54 PM - Quote - Report!

Def_Leppard_Man

I have to ammend my list, I just bought On Through The Night, and it is DEFINITLY my favorite! soooooo...

1. On Through The Night
2. Pyromania
3. High N' Dry
I have to ammend my list, I just bought On Through The Night, and it is DEFINITLY my favorite! soooooo...

1. On Through The Night
2. Pyromania
3. High N' Dry
Posted: Jun 29, 2008 8:56 PM - Quote - Report!

DeLongeFan182

I think My favourites are Hysteria, Pyromania, and Adrenalize. I think My favourites are Hysteria, Pyromania, and Adrenalize.
Posted: Jul 3, 2008 8:36 PM - Quote - Report!

Def_Leppard_Man

Adrenalize is a good one too, I mean they all are, but I have to say that I like their older stuff quite a bit better Adrenalize is a good one too, I mean they all are, but I have to say that I like their older stuff quite a bit better
Posted: Jul 5, 2008 1:01 AM - Quote - Report!

unregistered_699883

I think hysteria is their all time best! I think hysteria is their all time best!
Posted: Jul 12, 2008 2:40 AM - Quote - Report!

defleppettychik

I have them all and they are all great! :D I have them all and they are all great! :D
Posted: Jul 15, 2008 7:37 AM - Quote - Report!

Def_Leppard_Man

Juliena wrote on Jul 11th, 2008 at 9:40pm :
I think hysteria is their all time best!

Most people do, I did because that is their most famous one, the one that really put them on the charts, and it is a great album, but their stuff got a lot... different as it went, not better or worse one way or the other but to me the older stuff(which is an exceptional amount heavier, aka On Through The Night and High N' Dry) is more favourable, but u guys all like Def Leppard so, Rock On!!
[QUOTE u='Juliena' d='2008-07-11 21:40:53']I think hysteria is their all time best![/QUOTE]
Most people do, I did because that is their most famous one, the one that [i]really[/i] put them on the charts, and it is a great album, but their stuff got a lot... different as it went, not better or worse one way or the other but to me the older stuff(which is an exceptional amount heavier, aka On Through The Night and High N' Dry) is more favourable, but u guys all like Def Leppard so, Rock On!!
Posted: Jul 16, 2008 2:27 AM - Quote - Report!

RunRiot

Hysteria and High 'N' Dry Hysteria and High 'N' Dry
Posted: Sep 2, 2008 8:23 PM - Quote - Report!

JamesxHetfield

Pyromania
High & Dry
On Through the Night
Theres no particular order
Pyromania
High & Dry
On Through the Night
Posted: Sep 18, 2008 11:06 PM - Quote - Report!

Def_Leppard_Man

JamesxHetfield wrote on Sep 18th, 2008 at 6:06pm :
Pyromania
High & Dry
On Through the Night

There we go lol
[QUOTE u='JamesxHetfield' d='2008-09-18 18:06:45']Pyromania
High & Dry
On Through the Night
Theres no particular order[/QUOTE]
There we go lol
Posted: Nov 25, 2008 2:22 AM - Quote - Report!

glam rocker

hysteria on through the night x euphoria pyromania high and dry uhg!! i cant figure out the order i love all of them but hysteria is my alltime fav for sure, it had love bites, hysteria, gods of war, pour some sugar on me , animal, armagedon it,,, so so many beutiful tracks hysteria
on through the night
x
euphoria
pyromania
high and dry

uhg!! i cant figure out the order i love all of them

but hysteria is my alltime fav for sure, it had love bites, hysteria, gods of war, pour some sugar on me , animal, armagedon it,,, so so many beutiful tracks
Posted: Aug 2, 2009 6:17 AM - Quote - Report!

Wolfinator-x

I like all the albums that Def Leppard performed on :D

Seriously though, I like Hysteria a lot. Mostly for the melody in it that belongs to Def Leppard. On the other hand, Pyromania is good too, and so is Adrenalize.
I like all the albums that Def Leppard performed on :D Seriously though, I like Hysteria a lot. Mostly for the melody in it that belongs to Def Leppard. On the other hand, Pyromania is good too, and so is Adrenalize.
Posted: Nov 8, 2010 12:01 AM - Quote - Report!

defleppardrocks

i like Hysteria, Pyromania, Adrenalize, High n' dry, On through the night. i like Hysteria, Pyromania, Adrenalize, High n' dry, On through the night.
Posted: Jan 14, 2012 5:52 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand