deftones

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Your First Deftones Concert....

SeeEmilyPlay

Hey Deftones Fans!

I have a question:

If you have been to a concert of theirs, when and where was the first one you attended?

And do you have any vivid memory of the concert that really stands out?

Thanks for sharing!
Hey Deftones Fans!

I have a question:

If you have been to a concert of theirs, when and where was the first one you attended?

And do you have any vivid memory of the concert that really stands out?

Thanks for sharing!
Posted: Apr 13, 2008 10:52 PM - Quote - Report!

Tire Me.

I saw deftones in 2006, 20 mins from my town in a venue that holds 1000 people. SNW tour. My dad and I both went. We got there at 3 when the doors opened at 7 lol. We were first in line, and saw the band across the street (I was too nervous to approach) and Chino later walked within 5 feet of me.

We got front row center, and I almost touched chino's hand. It was an amazing show, I wasn't a big fan at the time, didn't know many songs that weren't on their self titled. After that I was immediately a huge fan, and I bought every single release of theirs. I now have almost three gigs of deftones.

As for vivid memories, chino had a little kid come from backstage, onto the stage, to rap some of a song XD

And chino's ethereal screams were stunning.

I really, really, hope I can see them on their next tour.
I saw deftones in 2006, 20 mins from my town in a venue that holds 1000 people. SNW tour. My dad and I both went. We got there at 3 when the doors opened at 7 lol. We were first in line, and saw the band across the street (I was too nervous to approach) and Chino later walked within 5 feet of me.

We got front row center, and I almost touched chino's hand. It was an amazing show, I wasn't a big fan at the time, didn't know many songs that weren't on their self titled. After that I was immediately a huge fan, and I bought every single release of theirs. I now have almost three gigs of deftones.

As for vivid memories, chino had a little kid come from backstage, onto the stage, to rap some of a song XD

And chino's ethereal screams were stunning.

I really, really, hope I can see them on their next tour.
Posted: Jun 11, 2009 6:56 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand