DEATH TO THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

insults.

packman7996

hey guys. it is time for the insult contest to begin. so fire away. and remember: just have fun and insult the shit out of those gay fucks!!!! because it is a contest!!!!!:finger::headbang: hey guys. it is time for the insult contest to begin. so fire away. and remember: just have fun and insult the shit out of those gay fucks!!!! because it is a contest!!!!!:finger::headbang:
Posted: Jun 2, 2010 9:53 PM - Quote - Report!

unregistered_763433

Definition: Jonas Brothers (joe-nuhs-bruh-thers):
  1. 1. phrase; noun: a group of people classified as a complete and utter disgrace to music, let alone humankind. In fact, a group of people that have to be defined as "The Jonas Brothers" are probably so monstrous and annoyingly crappy that it is extremely difficult to come up with a logical definition that would henceforth describe exactly how awful that these people are. To compare it to something that the human brain can actually comprehend, a randomized survey of people have said that their music is so distasteful and annoying that they would rather "jump off of a building and hoping to catch their eyelid on a nail while simultaneously taking their index fingers and ram it through the hole in their ear until they made contact with the eardrum, then start swirling it around as they pray for death."
  1. 1. phrase; noun: a group of people classified as a complete and utter disgrace to music, let alone humankind. In fact, a group of people that have to be defined as "The Jonas Brothers" are probably so monstrous and annoyingly crappy that it is extremely difficult to come up with a logical definition that would henceforth describe exactly how awful that these people are. To compare it to something that the human brain can actually comprehend, a randomized survey of people have said that their music is so distasteful and annoying that they would rather "jump off of a building and hoping to catch their eyelid on a nail while simultaneously taking their index fingers and ram it through the hole in their ear until they made contact with the eardrum, then start swirling it around as they pray for death."
Posted: Jun 2, 2010 11:47 PM - Quote - Report!

packman7996

that is pretty fuckin good. that is pretty fuckin good.
Posted: Jun 3, 2010 1:33 AM - Quote - Report!

Riff Driven

That about sums it up! I would rather do the nail thing than watch 5 mins of a Jonas show. That about sums it up! I would rather do the nail thing than watch 5 mins of a Jonas show.
Posted: Jun 3, 2010 1:39 AM - Quote - Report!

packman7996

they were on snl and my mom forced me to watch this part of the show, and i usually watch it anyway, and i hated it. they were on snl and my mom forced me to watch this part of the show, and i usually watch it anyway, and i hated it.
Posted: Jun 3, 2010 1:41 AM - Quote - Report!

unregistered_763433

packman7996 wrote on Jun 2nd, 2010 at 8:33pm :
that is pretty fuckin good.

Thank you!
[QUOTE u='packman7996' d='2010-06-02 20:33:23']that is pretty fuckin good.[/QUOTE] Thank you!
Posted: Jun 4, 2010 12:08 AM - Quote - Report!

packman7996

Fireballz 1077 wrote on Jun 2nd, 2010 at 6:47pm :

1. 1. phrase; noun: a group of people classified as a complete and utter disgrace to music, let alone humankind. In fact, a group of people that have to be defined as "The Jonas Brothers" are probably so monstrous and annoyingly crappy that it is extremely difficult to come up with a logical definition that would henceforth describe exactly how awful that these people are. To compare it to something that the human brain can actually comprehend, a randomized survey of people have said that their music is so distasteful and annoying that they would rather "jump off of a building and hoping to catch their eyelid on a nail while simultaneously taking their index fingers and ram it through the hole in their ear until they made contact with the eardrum, then start swirling it around as they pray for death."
dude, did you come up with that on the spot?
[QUOTE u='Fireballz 1077' d='2010-06-02 18:47:50']Definition: Jonas Brothers (joe-nuhs-bruh-thers):
  1. 1. phrase; noun: a group of people classified as a complete and utter disgrace to music, let alone humankind. In fact, a group of people that have to be defined as "The Jonas Brothers" are probably so monstrous and annoyingly crappy that it is extremely difficult to come up with a logical definition that would henceforth describe exactly how awful that these people are. To compare it to something that the human brain can actually comprehend, a randomized survey of people have said that their music is so distasteful and annoying that they would rather "jump off of a building and hoping to catch their eyelid on a nail while simultaneously taking their index fingers and ram it through the hole in their ear until they made contact with the eardrum, then start swirling it around as they pray for death."
[/QUOTE]dude, did you come up with that on the spot?
Posted: Jun 5, 2010 2:39 PM - Quote - Report!

unregistered_763433

packman7996 wrote on Jun 5th, 2010 at 9:39am :
Fireballz 1077 wrote on Jun 2nd, 2010 at 6:47pm :

dude, did you come up with that on the spot?

yea actually lol i dont know how i did but i just sat there and thought "hmm....what would be really awesome as an insult?" lol
[QUOTE u='packman7996' d='2010-06-05 09:39:18'][QUOTE u='Fireballz 1077' d='2010-06-02 18:47:50']Definition: Jonas Brothers (joe-nuhs-bruh-thers):
[/QUOTE]dude, did you come up with that on the spot?[/QUOTE] yea actually lol i dont know how i did but i just sat there and thought "hmm....what would be really awesome as an insult?" lol
Posted: Jun 7, 2010 11:35 PM - Quote - Report!

JayT44

I use gay as an insult frequently. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy that people on the internet's lives won't be affected in any way by how stupid I make myself look by trying to insult them. I use gay as an insult frequently. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy that people on the internet's lives won't be affected in any way by how stupid I make myself look by trying to insult them.
Posted: Jun 9, 2010 1:49 AM - Quote - Report!

geanes

JayT44 wrote on Jun 8th, 2010 at 8:49pm :
I use gay as an insult frequently. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy that people on the internet's lives won't be affected in any way by how stupid I make myself look by trying to insult them.
zomg, like me too!
[QUOTE u='JayT44' d='2010-06-08 20:49:49']I use gay as an insult frequently. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy that people on the internet's lives won't be affected in any way by how stupid I make myself look by trying to insult them.[/QUOTE]zomg, like me too!
Posted: Jun 9, 2010 1:51 AM - Quote - Report!

packman7996

I use gay as an insult frequently. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy that people on the internet's lives won't be affected in any way by how stupid I make myself look by trying to insult them.
geanes wrote on Jun 8th, 2010 at 8:51pm :
zomg, like me too!

you dont get the point of this forum do you? we are trying to insult the jonas brothers geniuoses.
[QUOTE u='JayT44' d='2010-06-08 20:49:49']I use gay as an insult frequently. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy that people on the internet's lives won't be affected in any way by how stupid I make myself look by trying to insult them.[/QUOTE][QUOTE u='geanes' d='2010-06-08 20:51:08'][QUOTE u='JayT44' d='2010-06-08 20:49:49']I use gay as an insult frequently. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy that people on the internet's lives won't be affected in any way by how stupid I make myself look by trying to insult them.[/QUOTE]zomg, like me too![/QUOTE] you dont get the point of this forum do you? we are trying to insult the jonas brothers geniuoses.
Posted: Jun 9, 2010 5:47 PM - Quote - Report!

JayT44

ndddd ndddd
Posted: Jun 10, 2010 11:27 PM - Quote - Report!

JayT44

packman7996 wrote on Jun 9th, 2010 at 12:47pm :
you dont get the point of this forum do you? we are trying to insult the jonas brothers geniuoses.

Oh sorry, that went right over my head...
[QUOTE u='packman7996' d='2010-06-09 12:47:47']you dont get the point of this forum do you? we are trying to insult the jonas brothers geniuoses.[/QUOTE] Oh sorry, that went right over my head...
Posted: Jun 10, 2010 11:28 PM - Quote - Report!

packman7996

JayT44 wrote on Jun 10th, 2010 at 6:28pm :
packman7996 wrote on Jun 9th, 2010 at 12:47pm :
Oh sorry, that went right over my head...
and on top of that, i fucking blocked you from my page, how the hell do you keep getting on here?
[QUOTE u='JayT44' d='2010-06-10 18:28:34'][QUOTE u='packman7996' d='2010-06-09 12:47:47']you dont get the point of this forum do you? we are trying to insult the jonas brothers geniuoses.[/QUOTE] Oh sorry, that went right over my head...[/QUOTE]and on top of that, i fucking blocked you from my page, how the hell do you keep getting on here?
Posted: Jun 12, 2010 2:54 PM - Quote - Report!

JayT44

WHy would you block me bro? I'm just trying to help you. WHy would you block me bro? I'm just trying to help you.
Posted: Jun 15, 2010 9:35 AM - Quote - Report!

packman7996

JayT44 wrote on Jun 15th, 2010 at 4:35am :
WHy would you block me bro? I'm just trying to help you.
my bad. imeant to block someone with a similar domain name and i spelled it wrong and blocked you on accident.
[QUOTE u='JayT44' d='2010-06-15 04:35:24']WHy would you block me bro? I'm just trying to help you.[/QUOTE]my bad. imeant to block someone with a similar domain name and i spelled it wrong and blocked you on accident.
Posted: Jun 15, 2010 6:18 PM - Quote - Report!

peaches12345678

I know this is weak compared to others but, they are the only girls with the life born plastic surgery.

I know it's cheesy but hell, they suck.
I know this is weak compared to others but, they are the only girls with the life born plastic surgery. I know it's cheesy but hell, they suck.
Posted: Mar 31, 2011 2:17 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand