DEATH TO THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

The Reason I Hate The Jonas Borthers So Much

Riff Driven

Before you just post some little quip about you not liking this group, ask your self this:

"I wonder why they hate the Jonas Brothers so much?"

The reason, or mine anyway is this:

"It is fake ass music, a product of Disney Enterprise, them along with many others, it's a gimmick. They take some not very talented kids, but make sure their cute though, and train them like monkeys to play a few chords. Now send them to a vocal trainer and have them learn to sing, tell them to sing this though, and teach them the choreography, can't have them looking bad while they preform. Next, send them to the salon, if your going to represent Disney, you better have some nice hair and a fabulous ensemble, can't make Disney look bad! Then they take the finished product and shove it down your throat, and some of you just eat it, but I and a few others spit that crap back out. I don't like fake crap music, I don't like what you like, but most of all...
"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK"!!"

So before you post your best 15 year old comment, or insults about this group, remember this...
"I am smarter than you, I will not play your 15 year old games, so don't bother, spend your time more productively, try to get laid, or learn a song, or pick on someone who wants to play with you, because unless you post some fucking Mark Twain shit, I won't care".
"I lift steel for a living, so no matter what you say on the internet...in the real world, I would crush your skull like a hard boiled egg...sorry, but it's true".
And last, but not least...."If I wanted to listen to an asshole...I would fart!"

So best of luck with puberty and don't forget to eat your veggies, and before you know it, you'll be all growed up! Have a great summer kiddies!!

Before you just post some little quip about you not liking this group, ask your self this:

"I wonder why they hate the Jonas Brothers so much?" 

The reason, or mine anyway is this:

"It is fake ass music, a product of Disney Enterprise, them along with many others, it's a gimmick. They take some not very talented kids, but make sure their cute though, and train them like monkeys to play a few chords. Now send them to a vocal trainer and have them learn to sing, tell them to sing this though, and teach them the choreography, can't have them looking bad while they preform. Next, send them to the salon, if your going to represent Disney, you better have some nice hair and a fabulous ensemble, can't make Disney look bad! Then they take the finished product and shove it down your throat, and some of you just eat it, but I and a few others spit that crap back out. I don't like fake crap music, I don't like what you like, but most of all...
"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK"!!"

So before you post your best 15 year old comment, or insults about this group, remember this...
"I am smarter than you, I will not play your 15 year old games, so don't bother, spend your time more productively, try to get laid, or learn a song, or pick on someone who wants to play with you, because unless you post some fucking Mark Twain shit, I won't care".
"I lift steel for a living, so no matter what you say on the internet...in the real world, I would crush your skull like a hard boiled egg...sorry, but it's true".
And last, but not least...."If I wanted to listen to an asshole...I would fart!"

So best of luck with puberty and don't forget to eat your veggies, and before you know it, you'll be all growed up! Have a great summer kiddies!!

Posted: Jun 12, 2010 5:52 PM - Quote - Report!

packman7996

damn riff. that is fucking... i dont have any words for that. (starts clapping). good job man. damn riff. that is fucking... i dont have any words for that. (starts clapping). good job man.
Posted: Jun 12, 2010 8:18 PM - Quote - Report!

greendaypunkrox

wow, that about wraps it up 4 me. well said Riff Driven... well said.:)

:finger::kissass:JONAS BROS SUCK ASS!!!:):):kissass::finger:
wow, that about wraps it up 4 me. well said Riff Driven... well said.:)

:finger::kissass:JONAS BROS SUCK ASS!!!:):):kissass::finger:
Posted: Jun 14, 2010 3:19 AM - Quote - Report!

JayT44

Hey RIff. I feel ya dawg. I also life steel for a living. I wish the jonas brothers kids wouls just FUKCINGNMDKJD DIE !!!!!!!!!! OMG I HATE THEM SO MUCHS SJSKOLAIDHDKS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSKJSKSK

WHAT THED FUCKERD
Hey RIff. I feel ya dawg. I also life steel for a living. I wish the jonas brothers kids wouls just FUKCINGNMDKJD DIE !!!!!!!!!! OMG I HATE THEM SO MUCHS SJSKOLAIDHDKS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSKJSKSK WHAT THED FUCKERD
Posted: Jun 15, 2010 9:34 AM - Quote - Report!

Riff Driven

JayT44 wrote on Jun 15th, 2010 at 4:34am :
Hey RIff. I feel ya dawg. I also life steel for a living. I wish the jonas brothers kids wouls just FUKCINGNMDKJD DIE !!!!!!!!!! OMG I HATE THEM SO MUCHS SJSKOLAIDHDKS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSKJSKSK

WHAT THED FUCKERD
:haha; That's awesome, called me out and everything...someone put on their big boy pants! Only thing is...I think your turret kicked in a few times, and your spelling is impeccable, just like a 15 year old. But don't fear, there has got to be someone out in the world that will understand, someone who will love you no matter what's wrong with you.
BTW, the Jonas Bros are starting to look kinda coo, compared to you morons! What the fuck are they teaching in school these days anyway...not much it seems! :haha:
[QUOTE u='JayT44' d='2010-06-15 04:34:30']Hey RIff. I feel ya dawg. I also life steel for a living. I wish the jonas brothers kids wouls just FUKCINGNMDKJD DIE !!!!!!!!!! OMG I HATE THEM SO MUCHS SJSKOLAIDHDKS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSKJSKSK WHAT THED FUCKERD[/QUOTE]:haha; That's awesome, called me out and everything...someone put on their big boy pants! Only thing is...I think your turret kicked in a few times, and your spelling is impeccable, just like a 15 year old. But don't fear, there has got to be someone out in the world that will understand, someone who will love you no matter what's wrong with you. BTW, the Jonas Bros are starting to look kinda coo, compared to you morons! What the fuck are they teaching in school these days anyway...not much it seems! :haha:
Posted: Jun 19, 2010 2:29 PM - Quote - Report!

unregistered_763433

Major respect, riff.
I absolutely agree with this. Every reason nailed the problems. the only other thing i have against music like this is the fact that there is no originality. How many songs could you count that have to do with fake teen love or romance or a break up? The number would be very, very large. Therefore, I detatch myself from garbage like this.
Major respect, riff. I absolutely agree with this. Every reason nailed the problems. the only other thing i have against music like this is the fact that there is no originality. How many songs could you count that have to do with fake teen love or romance or a break up? The number would be very, very large. Therefore, I detatch myself from garbage like this.
Posted: Aug 3, 2010 3:17 AM - Quote - Report!

peaches12345678

Joe... JOe....JOE!!! DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDI E!! Joe... JOe....JOE!!! DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!!
Posted: Mar 31, 2011 2:20 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand