Dimebag Fans

Group options
Join this group
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Worst and best songs by him

musiccrave1028

Now, don't get me wrong Dimebag Darrel is awesome at making songs, but what do ya think his worst song is and what do ya think his best song is?

Worst: Wow... really hard beacause almost all their songs rock but i'll have to say Sandblasted Skin (Reprise) [Live]

Best: I'm Broken or Mouth For War!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
Now, don't get me wrong Dimebag Darrel is awesome at making songs, but what do ya think his worst song is and what do ya think his best song is?

Worst: Wow... really hard beacause almost all their songs rock but i'll have to say Sandblasted Skin (Reprise) [Live]

Best: I'm Broken or Mouth For War!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
Posted: Dec 14, 2007 2:07 AM - Quote - Report!

DiMeTiMe

Maybe..Use my third arm? Maybe..Use my third arm?
Posted: Dec 16, 2007 6:06 AM - Quote - Report!

DiMeTiMe

Wow....this thread isn't really working is it?

:haha: :haha:
Wow....this thread isn't really working is it?

:haha: :haha:
Posted: Dec 27, 2007 4:42 AM - Quote - Report!

musiccrave1028

Yeah really! Yeah really!
Posted: Dec 30, 2007 12:31 AM - Quote - Report!

jsik6

I didn't particularly care for the last track on the Rebel Meets Rebel album, but I heard it was pretty much off the cuff, so I can't really disrespect it. Maybe the Dallas Stars (hockey team) theme -I heard he did that....

Best is just as tough to answer, really. ....How about anything I didn't just mention? -Except his version of "Cat Scratch Fever". Okay, worst by him would be Cat Scratch -final answer! Best? I don't know, "Where You Come From", that 2nd intro riff is absolutely killer....
I didn't particularly care for the last track on the Rebel Meets Rebel album, but I heard it was pretty much off the cuff, so I can't really disrespect it. Maybe the Dallas Stars (hockey team) theme -I heard he did that....

Best is just as tough to answer, really. ....How about anything I didn't just mention? -Except his version of "Cat Scratch Fever". Okay, worst by him would be Cat Scratch -final answer! Best? I don't know, "Where You Come From", that 2nd intro riff is absolutely killer....
Posted: Jan 27, 2008 8:07 AM - Quote - Report!

Machine Gun Cat

I don't think Dimebag had much input I think it was mainly Phil but man Good Friends And A Bottle Of Pills was pretty embarrassing, although I'm pretty sure thats a "I'm totally strung out on H" Phil number I don't think Dimebag had much input I think it was mainly Phil but man Good Friends And A Bottle Of Pills was pretty embarrassing, although I'm pretty sure thats a "I'm totally strung out on H" Phil number
Posted: Feb 9, 2008 9:28 AM - Quote - Report!

dimebag148

phil sucked he was a cocain and drug attict. they didn't let him go to dime's funeral because he is a drug addict and has a huge temper. tht's my imput.worst song is fucking hostilebest song is dominationand to jik6 that song is amazing phil sucked he was a cocain and drug attict. they didn't let him go to dime's funeral because he is a drug addict and has a huge temper. tht's my imput.worst song is fucking hostilebest song is dominationand to jik6 that song is amazing
Posted: Apr 12, 2008 1:14 AM - Quote - Report!

TJS09

firstly, i cant fukin believe someone would make such a disrespectful thread, no matter what you say. and cat scratch fever, good friends and a bottle of pills, and espeically fucking hostile are all sweet songs firstly, i cant fukin believe someone would make such a disrespectful thread, no matter what you say. and cat scratch fever, good friends and a bottle of pills, and espeically fucking hostile are all sweet songs
Posted: Jul 18, 2008 8:24 AM - Quote - Report!

Dukey

Best: Cowboys From Muthfukin HELL!!!!
Walk,
Hollow,
Floods (studio),
Cemetery Gates

Worst: Floods (live)...
It's really hard for me to hate anything about Pantera....
Although I don't like Damageplan that much... Sorry, Pantera we're WAY more awesome!
Best: Cowboys From Muthfukin HELL!!!! Walk, Hollow, Floods (studio), Cemetery Gates Worst: Floods (live)... It's really hard for me to hate anything about Pantera.... Although I don't like Damageplan that much... Sorry, Pantera we're WAY more awesome!
Posted: Jul 31, 2010 1:01 AM - Quote - Report!

tume

best:
The Art Of Shredding
Hollow
Cementery Gates
Good friends and bottle of pills

Worst..
maybe something from reinventing steel
best: The Art Of Shredding Hollow Cementery Gates Good friends and bottle of pills Worst.. maybe something from reinventing steel
Posted: Jul 31, 2010 8:46 AM - Quote - Report!

Trivium_Child

Best
Becoming
Floods
Cemetery Gates
CFH
Walk
PLANET CARAVAN!!!!!!!!!
I'm Broken

Worst
Hole In The Sky
Mouth For War
Shattered

Those worst are still awesome
Best Becoming Floods Cemetery Gates CFH Walk PLANET CARAVAN!!!!!!!!! I'm Broken Worst Hole In The Sky Mouth For War Shattered Those worst are still awesome
Posted: Aug 12, 2010 11:03 PM - Quote - Report!

Dukey

Trivium_Child wrote on Aug 12th, 2010 at 6:03pm :
Worst Hole In The Sky Mouth For War Shattered Those worst are still awesome

I don't like Mouth For War myself, but Shattered & Hole In The Sky are Fuckin' AWESOME!
They did a great cover for Sabbath's classic!
And Shattered is a good song!
(I liked your bests BTW...)
[QUOTE u='Trivium_Child' d='2010-08-12 18:03:03']... Worst Hole In The Sky Mouth For War Shattered Those worst are still awesome[/QUOTE] I don't like Mouth For War myself, but Shattered & Hole In The Sky are Fuckin' AWESOME! They did a great cover for Sabbath's classic! And Shattered is a good song! (I liked your bests BTW...)
Posted: Sep 7, 2010 8:46 PM - Quote - Report!

sim_1113

seems like a dumb forum since everyone has completely different opinions lol but me personally, honestly i like ALL of their songs compared to the crap shoved down our throats by the radio, tv and sh*tty bands nowadays

Favorites would be Strength Beyond Strength, and Rise \m/
seems like a dumb forum since everyone has completely different opinions lol but me personally, honestly i like ALL of their songs compared to the crap shoved down our throats by the radio, tv and sh*tty bands nowadays Favorites would be Strength Beyond Strength, and Rise \m/
Posted: Oct 28, 2011 3:46 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand