Dimebag Fans

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

what pisses me off

bassnguitar

When people say that when I say RIP dime, Im just jumping the bandwagon, and I had no idea who he was when he was alive. I knew Pantera when I was 10. Which was in 03 BEFORE his death. Fuckers. When people say that when I say RIP dime, Im just jumping the bandwagon, and I had no idea who he was when he was alive.  I knew Pantera when I was 10.  Which was in 03 BEFORE his death.  Fuckers.
Posted: Sep 4, 2007 9:13 PM - Quote - Report!

severed-metal

I get what you feel man...Some people should just die. Like asshole's who keep saying Dime is just a waste of talent. And that they are glad he's dead. Man, I've told sooo many people that they should just go crawl in a hole and die because of ignorant comments like that. I get what you feel man...Some people should just die. Like asshole's who keep saying Dime is just a waste of talent. And that they are glad he's dead. Man, I've told sooo many people that they should just go crawl in a hole and die because of ignorant comments like that.
Posted: Sep 14, 2007 2:21 AM - Quote - Report!

im_hungry

Maybe they were to young to like Pantera. I first heard of Dimebag when i was reading a magazine article about his death , i started listening to Pantera a few years later. Maybe they were to young to like Pantera. I first heard of Dimebag when i was reading a magazine article about his death , i started listening to Pantera a few years later.
Posted: Sep 16, 2007 3:16 PM - Quote - Report!

sniper_wolf90

im_hungry wrote on Sep 16th, 2007 at 10:16am :
Maybe they were to young to like Pantera. I first heard of Dimebag when i was reading a magazine article about his death , i started listening to Pantera a few years later.

uhh, it is a few years later.....anyways i've listened to pantera since i was 6 (my dads old tapes). i truly am sorry he's dead. tho i'm NOT sorry the fuck who shot Dime is dead tho.
im_hungry wrote on Sep 16th, 2007 at 10:16am :
Maybe they were to young to like Pantera. I first heard of Dimebag when i was reading a magazine article about his death , i started listening to Pantera a few years later.

uhh, it is a few years later.....anyways i've listened to pantera since i was 6 (my dads old tapes). i truly am sorry he's dead. tho i'm NOT sorry the fuck who shot Dime is dead tho.
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 9:30 AM - Quote - Report!

Miyagi-san

i wish dime's killer were still alive with a life prison sentence.......do you realize what they would do to him in there once they realized who he was? :) i wish dime's killer were still alive with a life prison sentence.......do you realize what they would do to him in there once they realized who he was? :)
Posted: Sep 24, 2007 5:21 PM - Quote - Report!

Ramones Rule

When people say "who's Dimebag?" When people say "who's Dimebag?"
Posted: Sep 27, 2007 10:16 PM - Quote - Report!

dimebag148

is that that guy not only shot inoccent people but he also shot the god, dime himself. i'm glad that fucking guy died.
R.I.P dime (dime squeal for you)~~~~~~~~~~~
is that that guy not only shot inoccent people but he also shot the god, dime himself. i'm glad that fucking guy died.
R.I.P dime (dime squeal for you)~~~~~~~~~~~
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 10:12 PM - Quote - Report!

petrucci_owns86

Miyagi-san wrote on Sep 24th, 2007 at 12:21pm :
i wish dime's killer were still alive with a life prison sentence.......do you realize what they would do to him in there once they realized who he was? :)

amen man...

i first heard pantera from my cousin when i was like 8...
back in 01, when dime was STILL ALIVE!
but yea when i first heard pantera i was scared beacuse it was so...loud!
haha n e ways about 2 years back i really got into pantera and ive been a fan ever since
Miyagi-san wrote on Sep 24th, 2007 at 12:21pm :
i wish dime's killer were still alive with a life prison sentence.......do you realize what they would do to him in there once they realized who he was? :)

amen man...

i first heard pantera from my cousin when i was like 8...
back in 01, when dime was STILL ALIVE!
but yea when i first heard pantera i was scared beacuse it was so...loud!
haha n e ways about 2 years back i really got into pantera and ive been a fan ever since
Posted: Nov 3, 2007 2:47 AM - Quote - Report!

musiccrave1028

All I know is his killer is in the depths of hell and suffering right now. Which is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I know is his killer is in the depths of hell and suffering right now. Which is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Dec 13, 2007 12:57 AM - Quote - Report!

DiMeTiMe

What pisses me off is I'm banned........
Oh and fags who call Dimebag a "drunk douchebag" or "Douchebg Darrell".T hey should just fuckin fall off a cliff......& die while being stabbed with pointy Dean Razorbacks. Yes, that would be sweet :D.Merry Christmas/Eve/Boxing Day everybody!!!! : peace : :haha:
What pisses me off is I'm banned........
Oh and fags who call Dimebag a "drunk douchebag" or "Douchebg Darrell".T hey should just fuckin fall off a cliff......& die while being stabbed with pointy Dean Razorbacks. Yes, that would be sweet :D.Merry Christmas/Eve/Boxing Day everybody!!!! : peace : :haha:
Posted: Dec 27, 2007 4:39 AM - Quote - Report!

Zapht

yeh nathan gale deserves to rot in the flames of hell for all of eternity!!!:angry::devil:R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell!:headbang: yeh nathan gale deserves to rot in the flames of hell for all of eternity!!!:angry::devil:R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell!:headbang:
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 7:57 PM - Quote - Report!

jsik6

I was lucky enough to witness Pantera 5 times, man; all this R.I.P stuff ticks me off. I bet he's blowin' shit up right now, wherever he is; still tearin' it up, gettin' his pull!!

-It's up to all of us to keep his memory alive
I was lucky enough to witness Pantera 5 times, man; all this R.I.P stuff ticks me off. I bet he's blowin' shit up right now, wherever he is; still tearin' it up, gettin' his pull!!

-It's up to all of us to keep his memory alive
Posted: Jan 27, 2008 7:56 AM - Quote - Report!

Machine Gun Cat

You guys should see some of the C unts on you tube who make a whole channel just to hate on Dime cause they have no life and feel cool dissing a legend, me n my friends are always getting them banned but they just keep coming back You guys should see some of the C unts on you tube who make a whole channel just to hate on Dime cause they have no life and feel cool dissing a legend, me n my friends are always getting them banned but they just keep coming back
Posted: Feb 9, 2008 9:36 AM - Quote - Report!

Dimebagjeff

i just got a message from some assfucker with the sc diditfortehlulz and he called me generic cause i have an ml and my names dimebagjeff andi wear a razorblade necklace, iv loved dime way before he was killed im not some person who likes him just cause hes dead, dime was my hero forever then he got killed . but hey everyone has their own opinion, then in his likes is jimi hendrix i say hes generic hes not all that good, sure he did stuff people didnt back in the day but who gives a fuck its 2008 now how longs it been since hes died? and how many guitarists nowadays blow him out of the fuckin water? im sick of dime haters and their rants on how we should be original but then they go out and kiss some other guitarists ass and buy their equipment.. how are we any different? people piss me off any ideas from u guys? i just got a message from some assfucker with the sc diditfortehlulz and he called me generic cause i have an ml and my names dimebagjeff andi wear a razorblade necklace, iv loved dime way before he was killed im not some person who likes him just cause hes dead, dime was my hero forever then he got killed . but hey everyone has their own opinion, then in his likes is jimi hendrix i say hes generic hes not all that good, sure he did stuff people didnt back in the day but who gives a fuck its 2008 now how longs it been since hes died? and how many guitarists nowadays blow him out of the fuckin water? im sick of dime haters and their rants on how we should be original but then they go out and kiss some other guitarists ass and buy their equipment.. how are we any different? people piss me off any ideas from u guys?
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 11:53 PM - Quote - Report!

forevergrounded

Personaly i don't think it matters if you found out about them recently and became a fan. Dimebags music is great, and just because you recently heard about them doesn't make you less of a fan. Like it doesn't make any sense. Why would you insult someone for becoming a fan? Its dumb, an Dimebag is great no matter what. he's my idol.
R.I.P. Dimebag
Personaly i don't think it matters if you found out about them recently and became a fan. Dimebags music is great, and just because you recently heard about them doesn't make you less of a fan. Like it doesn't make any sense. Why would you insult someone for becoming a fan? Its dumb, an Dimebag is great no matter what. he's my idol.
R.I.P. Dimebag
Posted: Jan 18, 2009 10:34 PM - Quote - Report!

Dukey

[QUOTE u='forevergrounded' d='2009-01-18 17:34: Its dumb, an Dimebag is great no matter what. he's my idol.
R.I.P. Dimebag[/QUOTE]
+1, He never tried to be above the fans, for me it looks like was one of the audience.
I gotta admit that I found out who's Dimebag and Pantera after his death... (at 2008...)
It really doesn't matter.
And BTW, Nathan Gale, that's what [b]pissing me off[/b].
R.I.P. Dimebag.
[QUOTE u='forevergrounded' d='2009-01-18 17:34: Its dumb, an Dimebag is great no matter what. he's my idol.
R.I.P. Dimebag[/QUOTE] +1, He never tried to be above the fans, for me it looks like was one of the audience. I gotta admit that I found out who's Dimebag and Pantera after his death... (at 2008...) It really doesn't matter. And BTW, Nathan Gale, that's what [b]pissing [u]me[/u] off[/b]. R.I.P. Dimebag.
Posted: Jan 1, 2010 8:01 AM - Quote - Report!

shmplowright91

who the f**k would have the heart to shoot a legend like dimebag. :headbang::headbang: headbang in heaven who the f**k would have the heart to shoot a legend like dimebag. :headbang::headbang: headbang in heaven
Posted: Sep 7, 2016 6:42 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand