Disco Ensemble fans

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Introduce yourself!

Saebekassebil

Hi everyone, this is the introducing thread. Introduce yourself (if ya want to), and say something about your relationsship to Disco Ensemble (DE).
Something you could write:

Name:

About:

Disco Ensemble:

DE's Best Album

DE's Best Track

So everyone, come and introduce yourself!
Hi everyone, this is the introducing thread. Introduce yourself (if ya want to), and say something about your relationsship to Disco Ensemble (DE).
Something you could write:

Name:

About:

Disco Ensemble:

DE's Best Album

DE's Best Track

So everyone, come and introduce yourself!
Posted: Jan 4, 2009 11:20 AM - Quote - Report!

Saebekassebil

About:
Yea, well... I'm (young) guitarist from Denmark, which have been a fan of DE in about a year now. When I'm not listening to Disco Ensemble, i listen a lot to guitarists like Steve Vai.

Disco Ensemble:
Is for me, one of the best bands I've ever experienced. Never seen them live, but I got like all their albums and a single EP. I'm right now trying to tab some of their songs. So, please everyone, squad up and help me on the mission to tab their songs :) (I'm going to make a thread about it, so don't worry)

DE's Best Album:
Uhm.. Must be their newest Magic Recoveries, or Viper Ethics

DE's Best Track:
I think it'll must be Arsonists vs. Firemen but my band have lately played Headphones which I also think is a great track!

So that must be all... Please everyone else, introduce yourself!

About:
Yea, well... I'm (young) guitarist from Denmark, which have been a fan of DE in about a year now. When I'm not listening to Disco Ensemble, i listen a lot to guitarists like Steve Vai.

Disco Ensemble:
Is for me, one of the best bands I've ever experienced. Never seen them live, but I got like all their albums and a single EP. I'm right now trying to tab some of their songs. So, please everyone, squad up and help me on the mission to tab their songs :) (I'm going to make a thread about it, so don't worry)

DE's Best Album:
Uhm.. Must be their newest Magic Recoveries, or Viper Ethics

DE's Best Track:
I think it'll must be Arsonists vs. Firemen but my band have lately played Headphones which I also think is a great track!

So that must be all... Please everyone else, introduce yourself!
Posted: Jan 4, 2009 11:28 AM - Quote - Report!

esbes

Name: Esme

About: I'm a girl from the Netherlands, I really like music, I play the guitar and I like to go to concerts. But i like other things than music as well ofcourse.

Disco Ensemble: is one of my favourite bands together with the Beatsteaks (awesome band, check them out!) and Poets of the Fall. I've known them for about 2 years now, after I got to know them by a friend. Well yes, what more to tell:D

DE's Best Album: First Aid Kit

DE's Best Track: Arsonists vs Firemen, We Might Fall Apart, Black Euro.
Name: Esme

About: I'm a girl from the Netherlands, I really like music, I play the guitar and I like to go to concerts. But i like other things than music as well ofcourse.

Disco Ensemble: is one of my favourite bands together with the Beatsteaks (awesome band, check them out!) and Poets of the Fall. I've known them for about 2 years now, after I got to know them by a friend. Well yes, what more to tell:D

DE's Best Album: First Aid Kit

DE's Best Track: Arsonists vs Firemen, We Might Fall Apart, Black Euro.
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 6:48 PM - Quote - Report!

Brokerkid

Name: Knoxx D. Broker

About: I'm a Archivist or a Crypt Keeper of Photography as I like to call it...but I play alot of guitar, draw and watch old movies. I've play guitar in punk, horror and ever death metal bands. and I like music thats just a little odd.

Disco Ensemble: I came across by not more then a fluke. i was doing some thing on myspace and POP Disco Ensemble this was in 2006, and I fell in love and there Finnish so yeah.

DE's Best Album: First Aid Kit it was the album I herd first, and was there for some of the best time of my life.

DE's Best Track: Black Euro!!!!!!
Name: Knoxx D. Broker

About: I'm a Archivist or a Crypt Keeper of Photography as I like to call it...but I play alot of guitar, draw and watch old movies. I've play guitar in punk, horror and ever death metal bands. and I like music thats just a little odd.

Disco Ensemble: I came across by not more then a fluke. i was doing some thing on myspace and POP Disco Ensemble this was in 2006, and I fell in love and there Finnish so yeah.

DE's Best Album: First Aid Kit it was the album I herd first, and was there for some of the best time of my life.

DE's Best Track: Black Euro!!!!!!
Posted: Jan 10, 2009 5:08 PM - Quote - Report!

10Sam

I hope I'm not late to introduce myself, I've found this group only today!

Name: Sylvia

About: I spend hours on internet (let's say on tumblr) and listening to music. I go to school and I still don't know what I'm going to do in the future. I like taking photos when I go out. I really would like to travel but I can't find the way to leave my house and go out...I like eating and laughing :]

Disco Ensemble: WOAH I was listening to the radio stream of Virgin Radio Italy when at one point We Might Fall Apart came out and I turned up the volume to listen to it and I got caught soon by the keyboards at the beginning and in the middle of the song. This happened around... 22nd February 2012. Later, in July I have read that they were going to release their 5th album in September and I was happier!
I hope that one day I will see them live!

DE's Best Album: I can't choose among First Aid Kit, Magic Recoveries and The Island of Disco Ensemble... Mhhh MAGIC RECOVERIES!

DE's Best Track: I'll choose a song from every album: Skeleton Key, This Is My Head Exploding, Threat Letter Typewriter, Bay Of Biscay, Chinese Sword
I hope I'm not late to introduce myself, I've found this group only today!

[b]Name[/b]: Sylvia

[b]Age[/b]: 19

[b]About[/b]: I spend hours on internet (let's say on tumblr) and listening to music. I go to school and I still don't know what I'm going to do in the future. I like taking photos when I go out. I really would like to travel but I can't find the way to leave my house and go out...I like eating and laughing :]

[b]Disco Ensemble[/b]: WOAH I was listening to the radio stream of Virgin Radio Italy when at one point We Might Fall Apart came out and I turned up the volume to listen to it and I got caught soon by the keyboards at the beginning and in the middle of the song. This happened around... 22nd February 2012. Later, in July I have read that they were going to release their 5th album in September and I was happier!
I hope that one day I will see them live!

[b]DE's Best Album[/b]: I can't choose among First Aid Kit, Magic Recoveries and The Island of Disco Ensemble... Mhhh MAGIC RECOVERIES!

[b]DE's Best Track[/b]: I'll choose a song from every album: Skeleton Key, This Is My Head Exploding, Threat Letter Typewriter, Bay Of Biscay, Chinese Sword
Posted: Mar 14, 2013 9:10 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand