Dragonball Alliance

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favorite Character?

Msu_Man04

Okay, we know how diverse this could be. But who is your favorite character, and why?

Definitely Gohan here, because he was sort of an underdog for the entire series, up until the Cell Games. Then he totally kicked ass. Goku seems too overrated to me, even though he IS awesome.
Okay, we know how diverse this could be. But who is your favorite character, and why?

Definitely Gohan here, because he was sort of an underdog for the entire series, up until the Cell Games. Then he totally kicked ass. Goku seems too overrated to me, even though he IS awesome.
Posted: Jan 19, 2009 11:27 PM - Quote - Report!

jeremessmore

Yeah but gohan was a bitch post cell games, my favorite would probably be Piccolo or Cell Yeah but gohan was a bitch post cell games, my favorite would probably be Piccolo or Cell
Posted: Jan 20, 2009 12:34 AM - Quote - Report!

cakeandpiemofo

Tien all the way just because he has massive guts. Fighting losing fights against both Cell and Buu crazy. Tien all the way just because he has massive guts. Fighting losing fights against both Cell and Buu crazy.
Posted: Jan 20, 2009 9:01 PM - Quote - Report!

jimivancobain

gohan was awesome until older gohan came and he made the saiyaman. I hated The Great Saiyaman, he was so annoying. Vegeta maintained his badassery for the entirety of the show, though, so i go with him. gohan was awesome until older gohan came and he made the saiyaman. I hated The Great Saiyaman, he was so annoying. Vegeta maintained his badassery for the entirety of the show, though, so i go with him.
Posted: Jan 21, 2009 3:56 AM - Quote - Report!

HWFG1

I prefer Goku or Vegeta personally. Gohan was cool until after the Cell saga >.> I prefer Goku or Vegeta personally. Gohan was cool until after the Cell saga >.>
Posted: Aug 6, 2009 2:56 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand