The group that I made when i got really bored.(i will probably be the only member of the group)

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

say the most funny and/or retarded thing u can thi

The Poopeater

for example:i watch yor mom and sister take showers together. for example:i watch yor mom and sister take showers together.
Posted: May 4, 2008 7:43 AM - Quote - Report!

aaron6890

one time i got really............................................ ................................then.............. ........donkey....
..............................illegal immigration......................................s enator Strom Therman..
....................evil lamp monster..............................broke sting.........over all it was the best night of my life.
one time i got really............................................ ................................then.............. ........donkey....
..............................illegal immigration......................................s enator Strom Therman..
....................evil lamp monster..............................broke sting.........over all it was the best night of my life.
Posted: May 4, 2008 8:12 AM - Quote - Report!

The Poopeater

one time u got really high. then u violated a donkey,several times. then u went to the border and shot a dude jumping over the fence. then u and the ssnator got really drunk and played ding-dong ditch. The evil lamp monster was just a street light, and u broke sting. :headbang: one time u got really high. then u violated a donkey,several times. then u went to the border and shot a dude jumping over the fence. then u and the ssnator got really drunk and played ding-dong ditch. The evil lamp monster was just a street light, and u broke sting. :headbang:
Posted: May 4, 2008 7:49 PM - Quote - Report!

hippieboy444

buttsecks:) buttsecks:)
Posted: May 6, 2008 2:47 AM - Quote - Report!

The Poopeater

assfucker buttpirate dickface. assfucker buttpirate dickface.
Posted: Jul 5, 2008 10:38 AM - Quote - Report!

maroon5sucks

ohh shit i removed a comment bu heres one cowboy (pause) (pause) buttsecks ohh shit i removed a comment bu heres one cowboy (pause) (pause) buttsecks
Posted: Aug 5, 2008 6:30 AM - Quote - Report!

padgea7x

Your fAces I guess
Or the size of ur little penis
Your fAces I guess
Or the size of ur little penis
Posted: Aug 12, 2008 8:57 AM - Quote - Report!

TopicOfTheDay

your moms penis your moms penis
Posted: Jan 17, 2009 9:13 PM - Quote - Report!

sglover34479

well..................................and then she....................................while listening to kiss............................robert plant............................................. ....................cut penis............................................. phil lewis.........................mary tyler moore........................beer................. .................................................. ...sexy! well..................................and then she....................................while listening to kiss............................robert plant.................................................................cut penis.............................................phil lewis.........................mary tyler moore........................beer......................................................................sexy!
Posted: Jan 27, 2009 9:23 PM - Quote - Report!

King ofKumbucha

Well this group is fucking gay. I saw the TS's mom. She looked at my crotch and then she immediately wanted to fuck while listening to Kiss. I told her to kindly fuck off because Kiss sucks tremendously. Robert Plant sucks too. I'd rather cut my own penis off than listen to him or Phil Lewis. Mary Tyler Moore is a boring topic of conversation... Beer is for pussies. I like my drinks like my music (and the TS likes the dick penetrating his asshole) hard. I'm sexy. Well this group is fucking gay. I saw the TS's mom. She looked at my crotch and then she immediately wanted to fuck while listening to Kiss. I told her to kindly fuck off because Kiss sucks tremendously. Robert Plant sucks too. I'd rather cut my own penis off than listen to him or Phil Lewis. Mary Tyler Moore is a boring topic of conversation... Beer is for pussies. I like my drinks like my music (and the TS likes the dick penetrating his asshole) hard. I'm sexy.
Posted: May 20, 2009 10:48 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand