UG's Lonely Hearts Club

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Do women like being treated badly?

DemonicTurtle66

It seems like it.

Post proof of this and lets see how many people have the same situation

I have a friend who treats women like dirt and women seem to like it. Every type of girl seems to like him, goths, emo, preppy, average, sporty. It doesn't matter. He isn't athletic, funny, smart or good looking; so why the hell do they like him? The only thing different about him is that he is a total jerk to girls.
It seems like it.

I have a friend who treats women like dirt and women seem to like it. Every type of girl seems to like him, goths, emo, preppy, average, sporty. It doesn't matter. He isn't athletic, funny, smart or good looking; so why the hell do they like him? The only thing different about him is that he is a total jerk to girls.
Posted: May 5, 2009 12:34 AM - Quote - Report!

Z_cup_boy

girls like that sort of bullshit. Well immature girls/women girls like that sort of bullshit.
Well immature girls/women
Posted: May 14, 2009 8:36 PM - Quote - Report!

Echoplex

Some of the slutty ones seem to like it a lot. Some of the slutty ones seem to like it a lot.
Posted: May 24, 2009 3:56 AM - Quote - Report!

mastaofrocknrol

Z_cup_boy wrote on May 14th, 2009 at 3:36pm :
girls like that sort of bullshit.
which are a lott :(
Z_cup_boy wrote on May 14th, 2009 at 3:36pm :
girls like that sort of bullshit.

which are a lott :(
Posted: Jun 14, 2009 5:05 PM - Quote - Report!

Stud_Muffin

i think it adds an element of tough guy about the guy in question, girls like to feel safe. also, many girls like a challenge, not a guy who'll just lay down and roll over for her. i think it adds an element of tough guy about the guy in question, girls like to feel safe. also, many girls like a challenge, not a guy who'll just lay down and roll over for her.
Posted: Jun 25, 2009 8:45 PM - Quote - Report!

soul.power

I don't know man. There's this absolutely gorgeous girl in my town who is with this real asshole guy. He's such a douche, he snaps his finger and summons her and she comes running. Why do women put up with this? I don't know man. There's this absolutely gorgeous girl in my town who is with this real asshole guy. He's such a douche, he snaps his finger and summons her and she comes running. Why do women put up with this?
Posted: Jul 12, 2009 3:00 AM - Quote - Report!

Julz127

DemonicTurtle66 wrote on May 4th, 2009 at 7:34pm :
It seems like it.

What exactly does he do to 'treat them like dirt?'
DemonicTurtle66 wrote on May 4th, 2009 at 7:34pm :
It seems like it.

What exactly does he do to 'treat them like dirt?'
Posted: Jul 21, 2009 4:04 AM - Quote - Report!

1201ZJ

I know this one whore that i kinda had crush on when i first got to know her, then I found out that she was being abused by her asshole bf, who she continues to go out with. Guess what, he's in jail now for abusing her and when he gets out she's gonna go riiiight back to him...but for now she will mess around will several guys. I know this one whore that i kinda had crush on when i first got to know her, then I found out that she was being abused by her asshole bf, who she continues to go out with. Guess what, he's in jail now for abusing her and when he gets out she's gonna go riiiight back to him...but for now she will mess around will several guys.
Posted: Aug 17, 2009 7:17 PM - Quote - Report!

jeffbecklad

It does seem like it anyway. Any girls in the group like to put in their two cents? It does seem like it anyway. Any girls in the group like to put in their two cents?
Posted: Jul 12, 2010 2:21 AM - Quote - Report!

sadSTATUE

I wouldn't put up with that kind of shit. I used to forgive way more than I should've which got me hurt a couple times in the past (not to the point of abuse or anything which I'd never stand for) but I don't have the time, nor the patience, for legitimate assholes. I wouldn't put up with that kind of shit. I used to forgive way more than I should've which got me hurt a couple times in the past (not to the point of abuse or anything which I'd never stand for) but I don't have the time, nor the patience, for legitimate assholes.
Posted: Jul 12, 2010 5:51 AM - Quote - Report!

FreakAddiction

I try to be forgiving, but if a guy treats me like shit I'm not going to hang out to see if he changes. Dunno if a girl puts up with it's because she's very confused, stupid, immature or scared to stick up for herself. I try to be forgiving, but if a guy treats me like shit I'm not going to hang out to see if he changes. Dunno if a girl puts up with it's because she's very confused, stupid, immature or scared to stick up for herself.
Posted: Aug 6, 2010 12:52 AM - Quote - Report!

When I tried to be nice to a girl last time I was told that I'm to much of a nice (boring) guy and she rather dates 'bad boys' because they are more entertaining Can't wait untill I'm older when women apreciate polite behaviour >_> When I tried to be nice to a girl last time I was told that I'm to much of a nice (boring) guy and she rather dates 'bad boys' because they are more entertaining Can't wait untill I'm older when women apreciate polite behaviour >_>
Posted: Aug 7, 2010 12:04 PM - Quote - Report!

greengirl92

I've never understand that...I think women and girls who do this are really really stupid.I'd never let man treats me like trash and feel good of this because he's "a bad boy" There's nothing interesting in that... I've never understand that...I think women and girls who do this are really really stupid.I'd never let man treats me like trash and feel good of this because he's "a bad boy" There's nothing interesting in that...
Posted: Sep 9, 2010 1:56 PM - Quote - Report!

metalkamikazee

i think so because i lost my love to a douche.
Her boyfriend now humiliates incoming freshmen and likes to prank people and everyone hates him, but she loves him.

i mean im not a weakling or anything, i just use force when people start getting annoying or when i need to. Her new guy uses forces on everyone, including teachers

i dont get it
i think so because i lost my love to a douche. Her boyfriend now humiliates incoming freshmen and likes to prank people and everyone hates him, but she loves him. i mean im not a weakling or anything, i just use force when people start getting annoying or when i need to. Her new guy uses forces on everyone, including teachers i dont get it
Posted: Sep 9, 2010 5:16 PM - Quote - Report!

AJSaw

^ kinda the same. but the douche i know doesnt harass teachers.. ^ kinda the same. but the douche i know doesnt harass teachers..
Posted: Sep 11, 2010 6:22 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand