UG's Lonely Hearts Club

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Speak Your Troubles

valennic

Here is where you come to voice your troubles and get advice for it.

So, come one and all, and spout your worries and concerns to our waiting ears.
Here is where you come to voice your troubles and get advice for it.

So, come one and all, and spout your worries and concerns to our waiting ears.
Posted: Aug 27, 2009 6:41 AM - Quote - Report!

The Fret-Dancer

I just want so bad for her to see me the way I see her, but she just looks at me as a friend. She knows how I feel about her and it's not awkward, but I can't help but feel so naked and vulnerable knowing she knows. And she makes me happy. It doesn't matter what happens to me throughout the day, I could get hit by a bus for all I care and I could see her smile at me and I'd be the happiest guy alive at that moment. If only I could somehow let her see herself from my eyes maybe it would change her mind. She's the only girl I've made an effort to be with and I've never felt this way about anyone before. More than anything she inspires me. Right when I was about to give up on music she came along as if on cue and picked me up and I began writing songs and everyone of the songs I write are inspired by her. I guess I'm in love with her and I don't know what to do. I just want so bad for her to see me the way I see her, but she just looks at me as a friend. She knows how I feel about her and it's not awkward, but I can't help but feel so naked and vulnerable knowing she knows. And she makes me happy. It doesn't matter what happens to me throughout the day, I could get hit by a bus for all I care and I could see her smile at me and I'd be the happiest guy alive at that moment. If only I could somehow let her see herself from my eyes maybe it would change her mind. She's the only girl I've made an effort to be with and I've never felt this way about anyone before. More than anything she inspires me. Right when I was about to give up on music she came along as if on cue and picked me up and I began writing songs and everyone of the songs I write are inspired by her. I guess I'm in love with her and I don't know what to do.
Posted: Nov 25, 2009 3:22 AM - Quote - Report!

AJSaw

well...i dunno if anyone cares but anyway...i have been in love with her for 2 years, and she didnt realize i did until a couple months ago, and she likes me, but im sure that she doesnt as much as i like her. this other guy, she used to like, just started to like her, so she wanted to move on, but he's a asshole to her. She called me her best friend, and told me that he was just more of a "high school thing", as oppose to me, who was a "real world" thing. And apparently, she still "loves" me, and wants to get back together, but the other guy wont let her leave. She tried to tell him that they didnt "work" but he made her feel guilty by getting really upset, and wouldent let her follow through. I still love her, and I dont know what to do... well...i dunno if anyone cares but anyway...i have been in love with her for 2 years, and she didnt realize i did until a couple months ago, and she likes me, but im sure that she doesnt as much as i like her. this other guy, she used to like, just started to like her, so she wanted to move on, but he's a asshole to her. She called me her best friend, and told me that he was just more of a "high school thing", as oppose to me, who was a "real world" thing. And apparently, she still "loves" me, and wants to get back together, but the other guy wont let her leave. She tried to tell him that they didnt "work" but he made her feel guilty by getting really upset, and wouldent let her follow through. I still love her, and I dont know what to do...
Posted: Aug 2, 2010 11:05 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand