Epicus Doomicus Metallicus

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Scar Symmetry!

roast

The best Doom/Melodic Death Metal band ever.

Starting off with "Symmetric In Design" in 2005, they tore onto world stages with the exhilirating riffage, pounding drums, and breathtaking vocals. Following up with "Pitch Black Progress" in
2006 and the almighty "Holographic Universe" in 2008, Christian Alvestam and his Doom Crew have changed the face of modern metal. Some have branded Alvestam as the founder of Multi-channel Vocals, however I think thats going a little too far. Nonetheless, the man has the voice to back the amazing band.

Alvestam departed in late 2008, and was replaced by two singers, Robert Karlsson and Lars Palmqvist, who share Growling and Clean vocals, respectivly. Skeptical at first, I listen to the latest album by the reformed Scar Symmetry, name "Dark Matter Dimensions" and although its a shame not to have the hugely-talented Alvestam leading the posse, the two new guns certainly do hold thier own.

Have a listen - lets discuss Scar Symmetry, which I think is the best Doom band since the gods that are Paradise Lost.
The best Doom/Melodic Death Metal band ever.

Starting off with "Symmetric In Design" in 2005, they tore onto world stages with the exhilirating riffage, pounding drums, and breathtaking vocals. Following up with "Pitch Black Progress" in
2006 and the almighty "Holographic Universe" in 2008, Christian Alvestam and his Doom Crew have changed the face of modern metal. Some have branded Alvestam as the founder of Multi-channel Vocals, however I think thats going a little too far. Nonetheless, the man has the voice to back the amazing band.

Alvestam departed in late 2008, and was replaced by two singers, Robert Karlsson and Lars Palmqvist, who share Growling and Clean vocals, respectivly. Skeptical at first, I listen to the latest album by the reformed Scar Symmetry, name "Dark Matter Dimensions" and although its a shame not to have the hugely-talented Alvestam leading the posse, the two new guns certainly do hold thier own.

Have a listen - lets discuss Scar Symmetry, which I think is the best Doom band since the gods that are Paradise Lost.
Posted: Dec 16, 2009 7:23 PM - Quote - Report!

lights bane

I don't hear doom metal in them at all to be frank. I don't hear doom metal in them at all to be frank.
Posted: Jul 12, 2010 4:31 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand