How do you define an 'Emo' Band?

I Love MCR... But are they 'Emo"

You tell me...
Here is a Question...

Which Emo best is the best?
How do you define an 'Emo' Band?

I Love MCR... But are they 'Emo"

You tell me...
Posted: Apr 28, 2008 10:40 PM - Quote - Report!

Emo_music_rocks

I love alexisonfire sooo much..
and from first to last...
i think an emo band is defined as having very emotional lyrics, about certain things.....like if a relationship ends...or somebody dies.....or..like, having a bad day ...or whatever....but i'm emo myself...and been through all of that.....kinda all my life......which sucks.....but that's y i listen to music....it really helps me A LOT..
i think an emo band is defined as having very emotional lyrics, about certain things.....like if a relationship ends...or somebody dies.....or..like, having a bad day ...or whatever....but i'm emo myself...and been through all of that.....kinda all my life......which sucks.....but that's y i listen to music....it really helps me A LOT..
Posted: May 4, 2008 3:37 AM - Quote - Report!

Emo_music_rocks

MCR...are kinda.........ehhhh, not emo...just my opinion...... MCR...are kinda.........ehhhh, not emo...just my opinion......
Posted: May 4, 2008 3:40 AM - Quote - Report!

veggiederek

Emo_music_rocks wrote on May 3rd, 2008 at 10:37pm :

so country music can be called emo?
it talks about relationships ending and people dieing?
[QUOTE u='Emo_music_rocks' d='2008-05-03 22:37:58']I love alexisonfire sooo much..
i think an emo band is defined as having very emotional lyrics, about certain things.....like if a relationship ends...or somebody dies.....or..like, having a bad day ...or whatever....but i'm emo myself...and been through all of that.....kinda all my life......which sucks.....but that's y i listen to music....it really helps me A LOT..[/QUOTE]

so country music can be called emo?
it talks about relationships ending and people dieing?
Posted: Jul 13, 2008 10:33 PM - Quote - Report!

alesana123

the best ones are.... alesana... tokyo hotel... underoath... the devil wears prada... and hawthorn heghts... the best ones are....
alesana...
tokyo hotel...
underoath...
the devil wears prada...
and hawthorn heghts...
Posted: Apr 30, 2009 10:40 PM - Quote - Report!

jsaatsaz

sunny day real estate ftw! sunny day real estate ftw!
Posted: Jul 8, 2009 5:31 PM - Quote - Report!

billybusa

I vomited. I vomited.
Posted: Jul 14, 2009 12:34 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand