Emo Pride

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Stand Up And Fight.

deadhand329

So, I, being the conscientious Patron Saint of Emos that I am, went to the Emo Haters! group here on UG and posted this lovely comment:

People here should grow up and start playing adult games. Flaming and making fun of people is such a fourteen year old thing. Of course, I didn't take the time to look at everyone's profile so in all likelihood, all of you are fourteen year kids who are just moody because they are late bloomers who are just starting to feel that rush of hormones from puberty and are afraid when they start getting those funny feelings in their stomachs when they look at girls (or boys). They're afraid of turning out just like emo kids. Or, on the other hand, you could all be older people. Bitter about something in their past. Bitter that an emo kid got the girl you wanted so you went to the gym, got built and became a meat head and then declared your jihad against an entire faction of American teenagers. Or, you're a loser, who has more internet friends than real friends, and you find solace in your own seclusion by making fun of other people. There are a lot of things you guys could be, but I know one thing you aren't: mature. Grow up.

I entreat all likewise inclined people to copy and paste the same comment as many times as you feel necassary. The group leader says he will delete all comments that aren't hate mail against emos. So be it. We'll just post more. Feel free to add anything to my above posted comment rant.

Much Love

deadhand329
So, I, being the conscientious Patron Saint of Emos that I am, went to the Emo Haters! group here on UG and posted this lovely comment:

People here should grow up and start playing adult games. Flaming and making fun of people is such a fourteen year old thing. Of course, I didn't take the time to look at everyone's profile so in all likelihood, all of you are fourteen year kids who are just moody because they are late bloomers who are just starting to feel that rush of hormones from puberty and are afraid when they start getting those funny feelings in their stomachs when they look at girls (or boys). They're afraid of turning out just like emo kids. Or, on the other hand, you could all be older people. Bitter about something in their past. Bitter that an emo kid got the girl you wanted so you went to the gym, got built and became a meat head and then declared your jihad against an entire faction of American teenagers. Or, you're a loser, who has more internet friends than real friends, and you find solace in your own seclusion by making fun of other people. There are a lot of things you guys could be, but I know one thing you aren't: mature. Grow up.

I entreat all likewise inclined people to copy and paste the same comment as many times as you feel necassary. The group leader says he will delete all comments that aren't hate mail against emos. So be it. We'll just post more. Feel free to add anything to my above posted comment rant.

Much Love

deadhand329
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 2:50 PM - Quote - Report!

punk man dude

you said man i said some stuff on there but now the owner of the group has blocked me and i can't post messages on his profile or groups you said man i said some stuff on there but now the owner of the group has blocked me and i can't post messages on his profile or groups
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 2:57 PM - Quote - Report!

deadhand329

punk man dude wrote on Mar 23rd, 2008 at 9:57am :
you said man i said some stuff on there but now the owner of the group has blocked me and i can't post messages on his profile or groups

damn that sucks...why not hit up everyone thats in his group?
punk man dude wrote on Mar 23rd, 2008 at 9:57am :
you said man i said some stuff on there but now the owner of the group has blocked me and i can't post messages on his profile or groups

damn that sucks...why not hit up everyone thats in his group?
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 3:10 PM - Quote - Report!

jadespoons

omg! hters acctually an emo haters club-thing? and what sadact would join that??? i dont mind them not liking emos but y make a club about it??? its idiotic!!! ur damn right to post on ther! they shouldnt be allowed!!!
much lovage lol xxx
omg! hters acctually an emo haters club-thing? and what sadact would join that??? i dont mind them not liking emos but y make a club about it??? its idiotic!!! ur damn right to post on ther! they shouldnt be allowed!!!
much lovage lol xxx
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 12:01 AM - Quote - Report!

XChemicalPanicX

see, this is what I'm talking about. This has to stop. these "emo haters" need to get over themselves. if they "can't stand us" then they need to get out of our way, live their own life and stop trying to ruin ours. see, this is what I'm talking about. This has to stop. these "emo haters" need to get over themselves. if they "can't stand us" then they need to get out of our way, live their own life and stop trying to ruin ours.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 4:06 AM - Quote - Report!

rockerboy7345

well said chemical panic well said well said chemical panic well said
Posted: Apr 20, 2008 10:13 PM - Quote - Report!

matthewsims

Can I be Reverand of the Worldwide Gothic Church? Can I be Reverand of the Worldwide Gothic Church?
Posted: Jun 11, 2008 2:41 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand