Emo Pride

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Sick Of People Telling Me To Slit My Wrists

jadespoons

just the other day... i was walkin down the street with my best friend... chattering about nothing... you know as you do... when some random kicks his football at my friend, and shouts 'go slit your wrists you emos!!!'. this pissed us off... as it would anyone... so we shouted some abuse at this idiot... his mate didnt join in.... and im thinking this idiot is a little stupid... but i get this all the time...and it REALLY pisses me off... because im not a selfharmer, and im quite insulted that someone would say that just because i walked past them... and happened to be wearing black trousers...
i know im kinda just rambling on here so ill let you post your comments...
btw u can post on my profile if u like
just the other day... i was walkin down the street with my best friend... chattering about nothing... you know as you do... when some random kicks his football at my friend, and shouts 'go slit your wrists you emos!!!'. this pissed us off... as it would anyone... so we  shouted some abuse at this idiot... his mate didnt join in.... and im thinking this idiot is a little stupid... but i get this all the time...and it REALLY pisses me off... because im not a selfharmer, and im quite insulted that someone would say that just because i walked past them... and happened to be wearing black trousers...
i know im kinda just rambling on here so ill let you post your comments...
btw u can post on my profile if u like
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 12:21 AM - Quote - Report!

XChemicalPanicX

I think something needs to be done abotu this. Something like that happened to me the other day when I went to six flags. I was wearing my The Used shirt, black pants and black hat. And these middle schoolers pointed and said 'hey look! It's an emo kid, lets make her cry!" This really has to stop. But I just don't know how. pm me if you wanna talk som emore. I think something needs to be done abotu this. Something like that happened to me the other day when I went to six flags. I was wearing my The Used shirt, black pants and black hat. And these middle schoolers pointed and said 'hey look! It's an emo kid, lets make her cry!" This really has to stop. But I just don't know how. pm me if you wanna talk som emore.
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 4:02 AM - Quote - Report!

rockerboy7345

this is bull crap and it must be stopped and furthermore i wish all preps and all who cant accept the way we are could just go away and die this is bull crap and it must be stopped and furthermore i wish all preps and all who cant accept the way we are could just go away and die
Posted: Apr 20, 2008 10:10 PM - Quote - Report!

matthewsims

Fuck. that happened to me the other day. Fuck. that happened to me the other day.
Posted: Jun 10, 2008 3:53 AM - Quote - Report!

xXxNiCkxXx

shit dat always happens to me...FUCK PPL WHO DNT KNOW EMO! shit dat always happens to me...FUCK PPL WHO DNT KNOW EMO!
Posted: Jul 3, 2008 6:32 PM - Quote - Report!

ReverendPippin

People tell me that everyday and I just cuss them out sometimes and other times I ignore it so wat if I cut myself i'm not hurting u It is so stupid when people do that People tell me that everyday and I just cuss them out sometimes and other times I ignore it so wat if I cut myself i'm not hurting u It is so stupid when people do that
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 2:49 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand