The People Who Hate Fall Out Boy

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

1 Reason Why We Hate FOB

XAgent10169

I say Fall Out Boy isn't the best group ever... I mean they're ok. But sometimes you just have to hate a group for no freakin reason!

DIE!!!! FALL OUT BOY DIE!!!!!!

..... hehehe
I say Fall Out Boy isn't the best group ever... I mean they're ok. But sometimes you just have to hate a group for no freakin reason!

..... hehehe
Posted: Dec 26, 2007 12:41 PM - Quote - Report!

GeekUSA

Wow that's certainly justified.

Wow that's certainly justified.
Posted: Jan 1, 2008 12:40 AM - Quote - Report!

musiccrave1028

They have no talent and they act like hardcore rockstars when they are mascara wearing wosses. What has happened to rock? They have no talent and they act like hardcore rockstars when they are mascara wearing wosses. What has happened to rock?
Posted: Jan 2, 2008 2:06 AM - Quote - Report!

ze monsta

XAgent10169 wrote on Dec 26th, 2007 at 7:41am :

< ;/DIV>

< br

< br
..... hehehe

You aren't jumping on the bandwagon much are you?
And no I don't like FoB
XAgent10169 wrote on Dec 26th, 2007 at 7:41am :

< ;/DIV>

< br

< br
..... hehehe

You aren't jumping on the bandwagon much are you?
And no I don't like FoB
Posted: Jan 4, 2008 4:10 PM - Quote - Report!

petrucci_owns86

Pete took pictures of his schlong. 'Nuff said Pete took pictures of his schlong. 'Nuff said
Posted: Jan 4, 2008 10:50 PM - Quote - Report!

Godsmack311

the performed with rihanna at the vmas the performed with rihanna at the vmas
Posted: Jan 10, 2008 5:02 PM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

RIHANNA?*:%#%&* wtf were they thinkin, that she'd bring their record sales up or somethin? RIHANNA?*:%#%&* wtf were they thinkin, that she'd bring their record sales up or somethin?
Posted: Jan 11, 2008 3:08 AM - Quote - Report!

Godsmack311

they did shut up and drive.

its on youtube
they did shut up and drive.

its on youtube
Posted: Jan 19, 2008 10:46 AM - Quote - Report!

matthewsims

People do hate FOB for no reason. I'm one of them. Oh yeah, don't diss Rihanna bassgirl121 this a fallout Boy hating club. People do hate FOB for no reason. I'm one of them. Oh yeah, don't diss Rihanna bassgirl121 this a fallout Boy hating club.
Posted: Jan 19, 2008 4:18 PM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

true. but i was also dissing their choice. maybe i should make a Rihanna haters group, opinions? true. but i was also dissing their choice. maybe i should make a Rihanna haters group, opinions?
Posted: Jan 21, 2008 8:08 PM - Quote - Report!

XAgent10169

you guys are weird....... you guys are weird.......
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 4:28 PM - Quote - Report!

11Vegeta11

thanx for the memories bitches thanx for the memories bitches
Posted: Jan 23, 2008 3:08 PM - Quote - Report!

screamokid

they cut a record with jay-z and the drummer sold out his sXe/hXc lifestyle to make alot of money with fall out boy. they cut a record with jay-z and the drummer sold out his sXe/hXc lifestyle to make alot of money with fall out boy.
Posted: Jan 25, 2008 12:42 AM - Quote - Report!

11Vegeta11

Hey, wat about my chemical romance, they suck balls. Hey, wat about my chemical romance, they suck balls.
Posted: Jan 25, 2008 2:32 PM - Quote - Report!

Godsmack311

personally i like jay-z and mcr personally i like jay-z and mcr
Posted: Jan 27, 2008 3:46 AM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

11Vegeta11 wrote on Jan 25th, 2008 at 9:32am :
Hey, wat about my chemical romance, they suck balls.
TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!!! *takes out extremely large knife and calls a travel agency*
TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!!! *takes out extremely large knife and calls a travel agency*
Posted: Jan 27, 2008 4:04 AM - Quote - Report!

fret melter

petrucci_owns86 wrote on Jan 4th, 2008 at 5:50pm :
Pete took pictures of his schlong. 'Nuff said
he doesn't have one
he doesn't have one
Posted: Feb 4, 2008 11:31 PM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

:haha::haha::haha::haha:....so true. :haha::haha::haha::haha:....so true.
Posted: Feb 5, 2008 4:48 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

^+1 :haha: ^+1 :haha:
Posted: Feb 15, 2008 9:33 PM - Quote - Report!

Godsmack311

yea but theres pic of it..... yea but theres pic of it.....
Posted: Feb 17, 2008 5:28 AM - Quote - Report!

awsomeguitarguy

No they dont, I dont like them, but they dont suck- unlike FOB, that's a band you cant hate for no reason

No they dont, I dont like them, but they dont suck- unlike FOB, that's a band you cant hate for no reason
Posted: Feb 22, 2008 1:27 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

Godsmack311 wrote on Feb 17th, 2008 at 12:28am :
yea but theres pic of it.....
no, there's a pic of him sucking on one though
no, there's a pic of him sucking on one though
Posted: Mar 14, 2008 1:00 PM - Quote - Report!

epiphonedrewlou

pete that faggot pete that faggot
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 12:40 AM - Quote - Report!

xxfalloutboyxx

So ur reason is.....u have no reason!
Thats pathetic!
If u were gonna do something like this at least have reasons!
So ur reason is.....u have no reason!
Thats pathetic!
If u were gonna do something like this at least have reasons!
Posted: Mar 30, 2008 1:49 AM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

there's our reason. No to mention that he took a pic of his schlong.

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 5:17 AM - Quote - Report!

xxfalloutboyxx

That picture was photoshoped!
Big whoop!
Thats a pretty sad reason for hating someone!
That picture was photoshoped!
Big whoop!
Thats a pretty sad reason for hating someone!
Posted: Mar 30, 2008 1:04 PM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

I knew it was photoshopped :D

Oh and if you want a good reason for me hating him it's because he's a disgrace to the name of bassists everywhere, have you even looked at his "bass riffs" easy enough for a baby. not to mention he hogs all the "glory", has a gigantic ego! he can't even do a good job of suicide!

There's my reason

oh and for hating the actual "band" it's that I don't see what all the hype is about, I mean personally I hate the music. The lyrics are disgusting!

oh and Pete took a pic of his schlong.

now are you going to do the good thing and leave yet? I mean I could argue with you for the rest of the year but I think it would be better if you left the group seeing as you like them and all. Normally I would respect that you like them but seeing as you came into anti-FOB territory it just gives me a reason to flame, it's not just me that does it so after a long post, have a good day :)
I knew it was photoshopped :D

Oh and if you want a good reason for me hating him it's because he's a disgrace to the name of bassists everywhere, have you even looked at his "bass riffs" easy enough for a baby. not to mention he hogs all the "glory", has a gigantic ego! he can't even do a good job of suicide!

There's my reason

oh and for hating the actual "band" it's that I don't see what all the hype is about, I mean personally I hate the music. The lyrics are disgusting!

oh and Pete took a pic of his schlong.

now are you going to do the good thing and leave yet? I mean I could argue with you for the rest of the year but I think it would be better if you left the group seeing as you like them and all. Normally I would respect that you like them but seeing as you came into anti-FOB territory it just gives me a reason to flame, it's not just me that does it so after a long post, have a good day :)
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 6:23 AM - Quote - Report!

xxfalloutboyxx

Ok fair enough at least u have a proper reason for not liking them and I wont argue with that!But I hate it when people say they hate something and dont have a good reason for hating it!I mean the reason for this is that they have no reason for hating them!............and I cant leave cos I havnt joined and theres no way in hell id join anyway! Ok fair enough at least u have a proper reason for not liking them and I wont argue with that!But I hate it when people say they hate something and dont have a good reason for hating it!I mean the reason for this is that they have no reason for hating them!............and I cant leave cos I havnt joined and theres no way in hell id join anyway!
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 5:11 PM - Quote - Report!

TreyJ

i HATE FALLOUT BOY, I HATE THEIR INTIRE GENRE OF WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS THAT THEY PLAY, i guess it is called queer rock or somethin i HATE FALLOUT BOY, I HATE THEIR INTIRE GENRE OF WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS THAT THEY PLAY, i guess it is called queer rock or somethin
Posted: Apr 4, 2008 12:11 AM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

xxfalloutboyxx wrote on Apr 3rd, 2008 at 12:11pm :
Ok fair enough at least u have a proper reason for not liking them and I wont argue with that!But I hate it when people say they hate something and dont have a good reason for hating it!I mean the reason for this is that they have no reason for hating them!

Yeah, I agree. I don't really like how some people just say they hate a band for no reason. Even "I don't like their sound" is okay it's just when people say "they suck" I have aproblem with. And it doesn't just go for FOB.
Ok fair enough at least u have a proper reason for not liking them and I wont argue with that!But I hate it when people say they hate something and dont have a good reason for hating it!I mean the reason for this is that they have no reason for hating them!

Yeah, I agree. I don't really like how some people just say they hate a band for no reason. Even "I don't like their sound" is okay it's just when people say "they suck" I have aproblem with. And it doesn't just go for FOB.
Posted: Apr 4, 2008 7:57 AM - Quote - Report!

xxfalloutboyxx

Exactly my point! Exactly my point!
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 6:23 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

Ok fair enough at least u have a proper reason for not liking them and I wont argue with that!But I hate it when people say they hate something and dont have a good reason for hating it!I mean the reason for this is that they have no reason for hating them!............and I cant leave cos I havnt joined and theres no way in hell id join anyway!
plenty of people have a good reason for hating them. don't jump to conclusions just because we are members of a hate group. i grant the drummer knows what he is doing, but the music they make is terrible. they are part of the 'crap music' movement of the now and that's why i hate them.
Ok fair enough at least u have a proper reason for not liking them and I wont argue with that!But I hate it when people say they hate something and dont have a good reason for hating it!I mean the reason for this is that they have no reason for hating them!............and I cant leave cos I havnt joined and theres no way in hell id join anyway!
plenty of people have a good reason for hating them. don't jump to conclusions just because we are members of a hate group. i grant the drummer knows what he is doing, but the music they make is terrible. they are part of the 'crap music' movement of the now and that's why i hate them.
Posted: Apr 14, 2008 5:34 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

bassgirl121 wrote on Mar 30th, 2008 at 12:17am :
awwww, you used the picture i posted in another group. bless your little soul. ugh.... lulz
bassgirl121 wrote on Mar 30th, 2008 at 12:17am :
awwww, you used the picture i posted in another group. bless your little soul. ugh.... lulz
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 11:20 AM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

I'm recycling, it's good for the environment :Dand yes, ugh! *shudders* that pic haunts me now :( I'm recycling, it's good for the environment :Dand yes, ugh! *shudders* that pic haunts me now :(
Posted: Apr 24, 2008 9:57 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

by the way, it's not photoshopped. i found it like that, i haven't touched the pic. and also because it looks real doesn't it?

<_<

>_>
by the way, it's not photoshopped. i found it like that, i haven't touched the pic. and also because it looks real doesn't it?

<_<

>_>
Posted: May 1, 2008 12:37 PM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

really? it could have been photoshopped earlier couldn't it? forgive me, I am terrible with stuff like this. It does look reasonably real :) wait..............:( really? it could have been photoshopped earlier couldn't it? forgive me, I am terrible with stuff like this. It does look reasonably real :) wait..............:(
Posted: May 9, 2008 7:52 AM - Quote - Report!

mr. ...

FAKE. ha ha

fake

(photoshop................................)

FAKE. ha ha

fake

(photoshop................................)
Posted: May 16, 2008 2:37 AM - Quote - Report!

XAgent10169

ok, i obviously dont "hate" them. i mean its not like im gonna shoot em in the godamn head or anything but i knew that a lot of people would join thi s group because its just the way some people think sometimes... idk.... but i like reading your arguments guys, its funny, and i have no clue wat its a pic of except that pete is kissing somethin. it looks like a cat. ok, i obviously dont "hate" them. i mean its not like im gonna shoot em in the godamn head or anything but i knew that a lot of people would join thi s group because its just the way some people think sometimes... idk.... but i like reading your arguments guys, its funny, and i have no clue wat its a pic of except that pete is kissing somethin. it looks like a cat.
Posted: May 27, 2008 11:59 PM - Quote - Report!

Pat_s1t

No they don't man, at least Ray Toro has the mental capacity to write half-decent songs. Unlike Fall Out Boy who can't write for shit, which is one reason I don't like them, and two, they suck even more live than on the records.
[QUOTE u='11Vegeta11' d='2008-01-25 09:32:15']Hey, wat about my chemical romance, they suck balls.[/QUOTE]

No they don't man, at least Ray Toro has the mental capacity to write half-decent songs. Unlike Fall Out Boy who can't write for shit, which is one reason I don't like them, and two, they suck even more live than on the records.
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 8:19 PM - Quote - Report!

Pat_s1t

Oh yeah, and if Pete failed at suicide, he sucks at life, death and music. Enough said. Oh yeah, and if Pete failed at suicide, he sucks at life, death and music. Enough said.
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 8:21 PM - Quote - Report!

Emo_music_rocks

They have no talent and they act like rockstars when they are mascara wearing wosses. What has happened to rock?

dude that's so true..and that dude patrick stump tries to act like he's just soo cool..but he definetly isn't..just a nerd, and poser...some guy trying to be like all cool and crap..
They have no talent and they act like rockstars when they are mascara wearing wosses. What has happened to rock?

dude that's so true..and that dude patrick stump tries to act like he's just soo cool..but he definetly isn't..just a nerd, and poser...some guy trying to be like all cool and crap..
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 8:12 PM - Quote - Report!

arniecastor

dude FOB sucks for the folowing reasons
1.there sound sucks
2.there lyrics DEFINITLY suck
3.they dress like nerds
i mean they dress like complete nerds. there fat ass singer
dresses like a nerd the drummer isn't even reasonbly cool
pete dresses like the gayest son of a botch on earth
and... well i don't the other guy but they are a sad excuse of a band.
dude FOB sucks for the folowing reasons
1.there sound sucks
2.there lyrics DEFINITLY suck
3.they dress like nerds
i mean they dress like complete nerds. there fat ass singer
dresses like a nerd the drummer isn't even reasonbly cool
pete dresses like the gayest son of a botch on earth
and... well i don't the other guy but they are a sad excuse of a band.
Posted: Aug 14, 2008 3:44 AM - Quote - Report!

arniecastor

i meant son of a bitch for petes comment. i meant son of a bitch for petes comment.
Posted: Aug 14, 2008 3:45 AM - Quote - Report!

thExcomunicated

fob are the best example of the crap state mainstream music is in now.
Pete needs to learn how to play bass instead of playing one note over and over again. and the singer needs to learn how to sing with his mouth not his nose and the guitarist needs to learn how to write guitar riffs.
I wouldn't hate them so much if they weren't so popular. its just a massive fuss over nothing.
fob are the best example of the crap state mainstream music is in now.
Pete needs to learn how to play bass instead of playing one note over and over again. and the singer needs to learn how to sing with his mouth not his nose and the guitarist needs to learn how to write guitar riffs.
I wouldn't hate them so much if they weren't so popular. its just a massive fuss over nothing.
Posted: Dec 23, 2008 4:00 AM - Quote - Report!

nirvanapwns

well there is no reason to not hate them well there is no reason to not hate them
Posted: Apr 3, 2009 3:10 AM - Quote - Report!

WestCoastSmoker

I love seeing a whole bunch of stupid people in one place. I personally love Fall Out Boy. Patrick is an awesome composer. Honestly, Pete is probably psychotic. Joe... I don't even know... he's Jewish so he's okay. And does anyone really know *anything* about Andy? But this is exactly what Pete and Patrick talk about in just about every interview they do. It doesn't matter what people write about them in forums like this, because they're being given free publicity. They don't care if you hate them. "I don't care what you think as long as it's about me."("I Don't Care"~2008) Every time you write "Fall Out Boy" on message board it's advertising for their band. Go watch the "This Ain't A Scene..." video. Or actually listen to their new lyrics. Better yet, go read their article in Alternative Press from this past winter. You might figure out that if you truly hate FOB then it's a better idea to hate them in your head and not on message boards. To all of you haters, they actually call you out in one of their songs! "Is that the worst you've got? Better put your fingers back to the keys." ("Thnks Fr Th Mmrs"~2007) Notice the title is in internet typing (w/o vowels). Consider your actions before you post here. Go read the A.P. article.

Alternative Press article "Fall Out Boy: Everything You Know Is Wrong": http://www.altpress.com/features/360.htm
(it's a bit long, but if you can spend the amount of time on here hating on FOB, then you can spend the time reading this great article.)
I love seeing a whole bunch of stupid people in one place. I personally love Fall Out Boy. Patrick is an awesome composer. Honestly, Pete is probably psychotic. Joe... I don't even know... he's Jewish so he's okay. And does anyone really know *anything* about Andy? But this is exactly what Pete and Patrick talk about in just about every interview they do. It doesn't matter what people write about them in forums like this, because they're being given free publicity. They don't care if you hate them. "I don't care what you think as long as it's about me."("I Don't Care"~2008) Every time you write "Fall Out Boy" on message board it's advertising for their band. Go watch the "This Ain't A Scene..." video. Or actually listen to their new lyrics. Better yet, go read their article in Alternative Press from this past winter. You might figure out that if you truly hate FOB then it's a better idea to hate them in your head and not on message boards. To all of you haters, they actually call you out in one of their songs! "Is that the worst you've got? Better put your fingers back to the keys." ("Thnks Fr Th Mmrs"~2007) Notice the title is in internet typing (w/o vowels). Consider your actions before you post here. Go read the A.P. article.

Alternative Press article "Fall Out Boy: Everything You Know Is Wrong": http://www.altpress.com/features/360.htm
(it's a bit long, but if you can spend the amount of time on here hating on FOB, then you can spend the time reading this great article.)
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 5:20 PM - Quote - Report!

imperialstar

I hate them because they are cock sucking posers who are popular for their gay lyrics that make absolutely no fukin sense, i hope they burn in hell I hate them because they are cock sucking posers who are popular for their gay lyrics that make absolutely no fukin sense, i hope they burn in hell
Posted: Apr 28, 2009 9:26 PM - Quote - Report!

ParamoreMadXD

Pete Wentz. He is a total arsewipe. He thinks he is so cool and awesome. Newsflash. He cant sing, cant lay bass and is NOT hot. Also...there music is totally lame, sounds the same and has amateur lyrics. Pete Wentz. He is a total arsewipe. He thinks he is so cool and awesome. Newsflash. He cant sing, cant lay bass and is NOT hot.
Also...there music is totally lame, sounds the same and has amateur lyrics.
Posted: May 15, 2009 6:35 PM - Quote - Report!

VanTheKraut

:( I took pictures of my schlong. Yeah... sextings a bitch.

:( I took pictures of my schlong. Yeah... sextings a bitch.
Posted: Jun 28, 2009 10:50 PM - Quote - Report!

zeppdc

I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT FALL OUT BOY! THERE SOUND IS GAY THERE LYRICS ARE GAY THERE CLOTHS ARE GAY THERE GAY ALL TOGETHER! I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT FALL OUT BOY! THERE SOUND IS GAY THERE LYRICS ARE GAY THERE CLOTHS ARE GAY THERE GAY ALL TOGETHER!
Posted: Jun 11, 2010 1:37 AM - Quote - Report!

AJSaw

I hate them because their initials are like Children of Bodom's, and I like COB, so...thats not really a reason but i dont really care I hate them because their initials are like Children of Bodom's, and I like COB, so...thats not really a reason but i dont really care
Posted: Jul 6, 2010 3:25 AM - Quote - Report!

Jimmy.Page

Pat_s1t wrote on Jun 17th, 2008 at 3:21pm :
Oh yeah, and if Pete failed at suicide, he sucks at life, death and music. Enough said.

BWAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK THAT IS FUNNY!!!!! :haha:
[QUOTE u='Pat_s1t' d='2008-06-17 15:21:16']Oh yeah, and if Pete failed at suicide, he sucks at life, death and music. Enough said.[/QUOTE] BWAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK THAT IS FUNNY!!!!! :haha:
Posted: Jul 5, 2011 3:10 AM - Quote - Report!

Jimmy.Page

i just don't like mainstream shit in general.....it completely defaces the essence of music............ so here is a giant :finger: to all the mainstream out there....:) i just don't like mainstream shit in general.....it completely defaces the essence of music............ so here is a giant :finger: to all the mainstream out there....:)
Posted: Jul 5, 2011 3:11 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand