The People Who Hate Fall Out Boy

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Another Reason Why We Hate FOB

awsomeguitarguy

BECAUSE THEY TRAY TO FREAKING GO PUNK!!!!!!!

Just look at their bass player!!! Jeese they are like Hannah Montana with her new music video.

AND THEN THERE'S JUST HATING THEM FOR NO REASON!!!!
:bash:
BECAUSE THEY TRAY TO FREAKING GO PUNK!!!!!!!

Just look at their bass player!!! Jeese they are like Hannah Montana with her new music video. 

AND THEN THERE'S JUST HATING THEM FOR NO REASON!!!!
:bash:
Posted: Feb 22, 2008 1:26 AM - Quote - Report!

XAgent10169

thanx fer putting this up! i havent checked up on it in a while!!!!!!! thanx fer putting this up! i havent checked up on it in a while!!!!!!!
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 4:10 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

FOB ARE GHEY NUFF' SAID FOB ARE GHEY NUFF' SAID
Posted: Mar 14, 2008 1:02 PM - Quote - Report!

xxfalloutboyxx

Why cant any of you spell!!!!! Why cant any of you spell!!!!!
Posted: Mar 19, 2008 4:54 PM - Quote - Report!

nothingman34

FOB is officially the gayest band of this decade. FOB is officially the gayest band of this decade.
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 4:38 AM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

xxfalloutboyxx wrote on Mar 19th, 2008 at 11:54am :
Why cant any of you spell!!!!!
this is the internet.
this is the internet.
Posted: Mar 27, 2008 7:58 AM - Quote - Report!

xxfalloutboyxx

No duh!
That doesnt mean sentences have to make no sense!
No duh!
That doesnt mean sentences have to make no sense!
Posted: Mar 29, 2008 12:22 AM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

wait...... you didn't get it?I'll translateF all Out Boy are gay. Enough said.

but I'm pretty sure the first post was a typo.
wait...... you didn't get it?I'll translateF all Out Boy are gay. Enough said.

but I'm pretty sure the first post was a typo.
Posted: Mar 30, 2008 5:18 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

i bet you have the intellectual capacity of a twig. you are also a fallout boy fan i take it, so why are you here? gtfo
i bet you have the intellectual capacity of a twig. you are also a fallout boy fan i take it, so why are you here? gtfo
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 12:16 PM - Quote - Report!

xxfalloutboyxx

Dude the only reason I was on here was cos I was annoyed that nobody seemed to have a good reason for hating them.
Hate them all you want just have a good reason!
It just bugs me cos im a person whose very pasionate about hating things and I dont see how anybody could put such a lame effort into something they dont like.
And how would you know what my intelligence is? And yes I am and damn proud of it!
Dude the only reason I was on here was cos I was annoyed that nobody seemed to have a good reason for hating them.
Hate them all you want just have a good reason!
It just bugs me cos im a person whose very pasionate about hating things and I dont see how anybody could put such a lame effort into something they dont like.
And how would you know what my intelligence is? And yes I am and damn proud of it!
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 6:30 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

xxfalloutboyxx wrote on Apr 7th, 2008 at 1:30pm :
Dude the only reason I was on here was cos I was annoyed that nobody seemed to have a good reason for hating them.Hate them all you want just have a good reason!It just bugs me cos im a person whose very pasionate about hating things and I dont see how anybody could put such a lame effort into something they dont like.And how would you know what my intelligence is? And yes I am and damn proud of it!
i said i BET for one, that isn't usually considered being concrete as far as assumptions go. i do have reasons for hating them. for one they sold out. much like metallica infact. their first album was good, original and then they bring out 'from under the corktree' and join the 'crap music' movement. broaden your tastes and then tell me that fallout boy are all that.
Dude the only reason I was on here was cos I was annoyed that nobody seemed to have a good reason for hating them.Hate them all you want just have a good reason!It just bugs me cos im a person whose very pasionate about hating things and I dont see how anybody could put such a lame effort into something they dont like.And how would you know what my intelligence is? And yes I am and damn proud of it!
i said i BET for one, that isn't usually considered being concrete as far as assumptions go. i do have reasons for hating them. for one they sold out. much like metallica infact. their first album was good, original and then they bring out 'from under the corktree' and join the 'crap music' movement. broaden your tastes and then tell me that fallout boy are all that.
Posted: Apr 14, 2008 5:39 AM - Quote - Report!

metalheadrenzo

fucking sellouts. fucking sellouts.
Posted: May 2, 2008 2:12 AM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

they had something to sellout with?

:eek:
they had something to sellout with?

:eek:
Posted: May 4, 2008 2:55 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

really? no wai really? no wai
Posted: May 8, 2008 9:29 AM - Quote - Report!

XAgent10169

um no. my first post was not a typo. i perpously spelled it that way. i think its funy how u guys r fghting over this group site! um no. my first post was not a typo. i perpously spelled it that way. i think its funy how u guys r fghting over this group site!
Posted: May 9, 2008 3:34 PM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

:confused: firstly, I was refering to awesomeguitarguy's post. And secondly, why keep the group? :confused: firstly, I was refering to awesomeguitarguy's post. And secondly, why keep the group?
Posted: May 10, 2008 5:12 AM - Quote - Report!

XAgent10169

idk, y not? idk, y not?
Posted: May 28, 2008 12:02 AM - Quote - Report!

bassgirl121

ah, touche ;) ah, touche ;)
Posted: Jun 3, 2008 10:48 AM - Quote - Report!

XAgent10169

exactly....... exactly.......
Posted: Jun 5, 2008 3:48 PM - Quote - Report!

NightShadow59

[QUOTE u= Jeese they are like Hannah Montana [/QUOTE]
That's why I hate them
[QUOTE u= Jeese they are like Hannah Montana [/QUOTE]
That's why I hate them
Posted: Jun 26, 2008 4:52 AM - Quote - Report!

Liam1093

Fall Out Boy are like the greatest metal band EVERRRR. Nah just kidding guys, calm the fuck down.

xD
Fall Out Boy are like the greatest metal band EVERRRR. Nah just kidding guys, calm the fuck down.

xD
Posted: Oct 2, 2008 6:01 AM - Quote - Report!

MASTER JiMMY

Dude the only reason I was on here was cos I was annoyed that nobody seemed to have a good reason for hating them.<br />

Hate them all you want just have a good reason!<br />

It just bugs me cos im a person whose very pasionate about hating
things and I dont see how anybody could put such a lame effort into
something they dont like.<br />

I think you should learn some punctuation before you criticise others on their spelling.
[QUOTE u='xxfalloutboyxx' d='2008-04-07 13:30:26']Dude the only reason I was on here was cos I was annoyed that nobody seemed to have a good reason for hating them.<br />

Hate them all you want just have a good reason!<br />

It just bugs me cos im a person whose very pasionate about hating
things and I dont see how anybody could put such a lame effort into
something they dont like.<br />

And how would you know what my intelligence is? And yes I am and damn proud of it![/QUOTE]
I think you should learn some punctuation before you criticise others on their spelling.
Posted: Nov 29, 2008 2:42 AM - Quote - Report!

ParamoreMadXD

Fall Out Boy have no talent. Personally. Thats my opinion. xxfalloutboyxx you need to realise this. If we have an opinion, then thats our opinion. You have no right to go shooting it to peices. Fair enough, voice your opinion, but dont take to insulting our intellegence. To be honest, a lot of people on here cant spell(me being one of them) but what has this got to do with Fall Out Boy? Nothing. I rest my case. Fall Out Boy have no talent. Personally. Thats my opinion. xxfalloutboyxx you need to realise this. If we have an opinion, then thats our opinion. You have no right to go shooting it to peices. Fair enough, voice your opinion, but dont take to insulting our intellegence. To be honest, a lot of people on here cant spell(me being one of them) but what has this got to do with Fall Out Boy?
Nothing.
I rest my case.
Posted: May 15, 2009 7:10 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand