price paid:
What genre do you play:
quality:
upgrades:

here's mine
Fender or Ibanez: Fender
Model: American Jazz bass highway 1
price paid: 700-ish
What genre do you play: most rock on the heavy side, but with one turn of a knob, i could get a nice bluesy tone
quality: beautiful color, very stable, lots of tones, veyr good quality
upgrades: i haven't altered my fender Jazz in anyway....If i were to, I'd put a P bass pickup next to it to get even more tones :)

your turn!
tell us what Fender or Ibanez you have

Fender or Ibanez:
Model:
price paid:
What genre do you play:
quality:
upgrades:

here's mine
Model: American Jazz bass highway 1
price paid: 700-ish
What genre do you play: most rock on the heavy side, but with one turn of a knob, i could get a nice bluesy tone
quality: beautiful color, very stable, lots of tones, veyr good quality
upgrades: i haven't altered my fender Jazz in anyway....If i were to, I'd put a P bass pickup next to it to get even more tones :)

your turn!
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 12:44 AM - Quote - Report!

djflats

I have a Fender Standard Jazz(MIM) and a new Geddy Lee Jazz. I just put a black pick guard on it, looks pretty cool. I'll get some pics of it up when I get time. I have an Ibby BTB400QM too. I was going to get the Highway One Jazz but they didn't have any. It's a cool looking bass. I have a Fender Standard Jazz(MIM) and a new Geddy Lee Jazz. I just put a black pick guard on it, looks pretty cool. I'll get some pics of it up when I get time. I have an Ibby BTB400QM too. I was going to get the Highway One Jazz but they didn't have any. It's a cool looking bass.
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 3:01 AM - Quote - Report!

BASS12T888

i have a squier jazz bass affinety series. ( I just started last year)

I payed about 250 including amp and others. I play metal/rock. It plays pretty well nothing out of the ordenary just a classical sound. I havent made and up grades yet and i dont think I will.
i have a squier jazz bass affinety series. ( I just started last year)

I payed about 250 including amp and others. I play metal/rock. It plays pretty well nothing out of the ordenary just a classical sound. I havent made and up grades yet and i dont think I will.
Posted: Jan 3, 2009 10:38 PM - Quote - Report!

.c.e.d.

Model: Custom American Precision Bass
price paid: ~300
What genre do you play: pop punk, metal, classic rock
quality:custom paint job, custom headstock.
upgrades:go look at the pictures! soon to add to it = leoquan bad ass bridge II, bassline 3/4 lb pickups
Fender or Ibanez: Fender Model: Custom American Precision Bass price paid: ~300 What genre do you play: pop punk, metal, classic rock quality:custom paint job, custom headstock. upgrades:go look at the pictures! soon to add to it = leoquan bad ass bridge II, bassline 3/4 lb pickups
Posted: Apr 21, 2010 5:20 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand