Fender Bass Owners/Players(Ibanez too)

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Welcome to the club...

djflats

Hi, just wanted to welcome those that have decided to come into the Fender/Ibanez club. I did find a Fender logo for the home page but I do wish I could make a Fender/Ibanez logo. I just wanted to explain the reason for only having the Fender banner...that's the only logo I have. Personally I have both Fender and Ibanez basses. Slap-a bass has been chosen to be a moderator for 2 reasons. One, he was the 1st to join and two, he and myself were the only 2 in the club at first...lol. Congrats to slap-a-bass.
The club says it's for Fender/Ibanez owners and players but feel free to discuss anything. Who cares? We're on here to have fun and maybe learn some things. That's it....welcome again.

djflats
Hi, just wanted to welcome those that have decided to come into the Fender/Ibanez club.  I did find a Fender logo for the home page but I do wish I could make a Fender/Ibanez logo.  I just wanted to explain the reason for only having the Fender banner...that's the only logo I have.  Personally I have both Fender and Ibanez basses.  Slap-a bass has been chosen to be a moderator for 2 reasons. One, he was the 1st to join and two, he and myself were the only 2 in the club at first...lol.  Congrats to slap-a-bass. 
The club says it's for Fender/Ibanez owners and players but feel free to discuss anything.  Who cares?  We're on here to have fun and maybe learn some things.  That's it....welcome again.

djflats
Posted: Apr 4, 2008 2:26 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand