We Fight Crime

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

i fought the pizza man!

randomhero93

he had my pizzas for ransom. i was so hungry. it turned into an epic battle between life and death and hunger as we fought. he shoved me a piece of paper and a pen and i took it and signed/returned it. I guess it was for his kid. it was then a struggle for the pizzas, he juggled the boxes swiftly and tossed them up in the air. we then had a battle concerning my door. I finally caught the pizzas and placed them inside my house very safely and wished the evil pizza man a good night and watched him walk away in shame and disgust. he had my pizzas for ransom. i was so hungry. it turned into an epic battle between life and death and hunger as we fought. he shoved me a piece of paper and a pen and i took it and signed/returned it. I guess it was for his kid. it was then a struggle for the pizzas, he juggled the boxes swiftly and tossed them up in the air. we then had a battle concerning my door. I finally caught the pizzas and placed them inside my house very safely and wished the evil pizza man a good night and watched him walk away in shame and disgust.
Posted: Aug 29, 2009 1:12 AM - Quote - Report!

biga29

Kinda reminds me of this except for the dreaded Pizza Man triumphed on this occasion...

Kinda reminds me of this except for the dreaded Pizza Man triumphed on this occasion...
Posted: Aug 29, 2009 1:26 AM - Quote - Report!

randomhero93

:haha: that video's hilarios. :haha: that video's hilarios.
Posted: Aug 29, 2009 1:33 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand