Forever Alone

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Follow Up - 2

mcjosh

Since the first thread was about why we currently are forever alone, this one shall be about why we will NO LONGER be alone.

I know everyone has good, unique qualities in addition to whatever was posted in the previous thread. Here we share them :).

Smarter than (or have better grades than) most people in my school
Been playing guitar for almost 7 years now, better than most people my age. But this is a guitar site so most people here are probably better than me :p
Good at swimming, okay at some other sports
Can be funny at times
Perhaps something else but I really can't think of anything at the moment

It can be hard to find positive qualities in yourself for some people, but try! Everyone has some.
Since the first thread was about why we currently are forever alone, this one shall be about why we will NO LONGER be alone.

I know everyone has good, unique qualities in addition to whatever was posted in the previous thread. Here we share them :).

Smarter than (or have better grades than) most people in my school
Been playing guitar for almost 7 years now, better than most people my age. But this is a guitar site so most people here are probably better than me :p
Good at swimming, okay at some other sports
Can be funny at times
Perhaps something else but I really can't think of anything at the moment

It can be hard to find positive qualities in yourself for some people, but try! Everyone has some.
Posted: Jan 13, 2011 7:06 AM - Quote - Report!

AJSaw

Funny (or so I'm told)
Spends as much time in water as possible
Decent or better at most sports
Smart. Just lazy when it comes to school :p
Liekz teh mudkipz
Has the ability to sweep pick a solo in my schools jazz band (latin and ballad style :p)

I'm intrested to see how others reply to this
Funny (or so I'm told) Spends as much time in water as possible Decent or better at most sports Smart. Just lazy when it comes to school :p Liekz teh mudkipz Has the ability to sweep pick a solo in my schools jazz band (latin and ballad style :p) I'm intrested to see how others reply to this
Posted: Jan 13, 2011 7:13 AM - Quote - Report!

entity0009

There is no reason ;_;

Maybe music.
There is no reason ;_; Maybe music.
Posted: Jan 13, 2011 7:39 AM - Quote - Report!

mcjosh

entity0009 wrote on Jan 13th, 2011 at 2:39am :
There is no reason ;_; Maybe music.
Yes there are reasons, Steph!
We all love you for more than just your music :p

Just to name one, you make me laugh almost every time I talk to you. That's definitely a good thing!
[QUOTE u='entity0009' d='2011-01-13 02:39:32']There is no reason ;_; Maybe music.[/QUOTE] Yes there are reasons, Steph!
We all love you for more than just your music :p

Just to name one, you make me laugh almost every time I talk to you. That's definitely a good thing!
Posted: Jan 13, 2011 8:44 AM - Quote - Report!

Primus2112

Dry wit (lol I wish)
fat guy (usually one of my negative reasons, but fat guys are laid back and funny and just generally awesome)

...:(
Dry wit (lol I wish) fat guy (usually one of my negative reasons, but fat guys are laid back and funny and just generally awesome) ...:(
Posted: Jan 13, 2011 12:51 PM - Quote - Report!

sglover34479

I'm pretty funny sometimes. Witty at best.
I'm fairly strong, and protective over those I care about.
Music, derp.
My hair has gotten me some female attention, but it's getting cut today.
Not great at sports but I've got really good endurance for someone at chubby as me.
I've always had straight A's. I failed one book report in 5th grade.
Used to be really fat, just chubby now. Some people like me because I did what it took to fix myself up.
I'm pretty funny sometimes. Witty at best. I'm fairly strong, and protective over those I care about. Music, derp. My hair has gotten me some female attention, but it's getting cut today. Not great at sports but I've got really good endurance for someone at chubby as me. I've always had straight A's. I failed one book report in 5th grade. Used to be really fat, just chubby now. Some people like me because I did what it took to fix myself up.
Posted: Jan 13, 2011 7:38 PM - Quote - Report!

ilikepirates

Some of my photography is pretty.. ? Some of my photography is pretty.. ?
Posted: Jan 14, 2011 12:12 AM - Quote - Report!

mcjosh

ilikepirates wrote on Jan 13th, 2011 at 7:12pm :
Some of my photography is pretty.. ?

Just like you ;)
[QUOTE u='ilikepirates' d='2011-01-13 19:12:34']Some of my photography is pretty.. ?[/QUOTE] Just like you ;)
Posted: Jan 14, 2011 2:26 AM - Quote - Report!

W35M4N

I'm amazing at fucking, obviously :D You guys are all pretty cool too. ;) I'm amazing at fucking, obviously :D You guys are all pretty cool too. ;)
Posted: Jan 14, 2011 9:51 AM - Quote - Report!

entity0009

loledit loledit
Posted: Jan 15, 2011 8:05 AM - Quote - Report!

ledhead67

I've been told I'm pretty talented at playing guitar and writing songs. I suppose I'm a pretty funny guy. I try to be nice so karma does kick me in the balls anymore. I'm intelligent, although that may cause me to think too much and further depress me. I've been told I'm pretty talented at playing guitar and writing songs. I suppose I'm a pretty funny guy. I try to be nice so karma does kick me in the balls anymore. I'm intelligent, although that may cause me to think too much and further depress me.
Posted: Jan 15, 2011 1:22 PM - Quote - Report!

Andrea55

I'm funny, nice, get along with people, I love sports and music. :)

Yeah, some real great qualities there. :haha: :p
I'm funny, nice, get along with people, I love sports and music. :) Yeah, some real great qualities there. :haha: :p
Posted: Jan 16, 2011 4:04 PM - Quote - Report!

megan9987

Uhh.. Is it kinda hypocritical to post in here if I didn't post in the last one? D:

Uhhhh... People think I am extremely nice, I have always gotten A's. I think I am more mature than the average 12/13 year olds in my grade. I love music, and all you guys that love music with me :) And I've been told I play guitar well?
Uhh.. Is it kinda hypocritical to post in here if I didn't post in the last one? D: Uhhhh... People think I am extremely nice, I have always gotten A's. I think I am more mature than the average 12/13 year olds in my grade. I love music, and all you guys that love music with me :) And I've been told I play guitar well?
Posted: Jan 29, 2011 4:07 AM - Quote - Report!

mcjosh

megan9987 wrote on Jan 28th, 2011 at 11:07pm :
Uhh.. Is it kinda hypocritical to post in here if I didn't post in the last one? D:

Nope, it's all good :)
[QUOTE u='megan9987' d='2011-01-28 23:07:19']Uhh.. Is it kinda hypocritical to post in here if I didn't post in the last one? D: [/QUOTE] Nope, it's all good :)
Posted: Jan 29, 2011 6:20 PM - Quote - Report!

Lil dimebag

I 've been playing guitar for a year and eight months.and i've been told by older more expericed guitarists that i play really good.

I like to make people laugh.
I have a very good sense of humor.
I may seem like a total 'dillhole' at times but once we start talking and you get to know youll see im a fun person to know and hang around with.
I love the NFL.
I love UFC.
And most of all I love MY BABY(Epiphone les paul special II)

And most of all if i love a girl i really connect with i will show her that i love her and that she's the one for me
I 've been playing guitar for a year and eight months.and i've been told by older more expericed guitarists that i play really good.

I like to make people laugh.
I have a very good sense of humor.
I may seem like a total 'dillhole' at times but once we start talking and you get to know youll see im a fun person to know and hang around with.
I love the NFL.
I love UFC.
And most of all I love MY BABY(Epiphone les paul special II)

And most of all if i love a girl i really connect with i will show her that i love her and that she's the one for me
Posted: Feb 3, 2011 10:39 PM - Quote - Report!

BeatRager

Ermm.

Everyone I know says I'm hilarious.
I bend over backwards to make sure everyone has a great day.
I write lyrics for myself and anyone else who can relate to show that they're not truely as alone as they think.
It only takes me a few seconds to fall in love with people and I'll do anything protect them. :D
I make a mean egg sandwich. :P
Ermm. Everyone I know says I'm hilarious. I bend over backwards to make sure everyone has a great day. I write lyrics for myself and anyone else who can relate to show that they're not truely as alone as they think. It only takes me a few seconds to fall in love with people and I'll do anything protect them. :D I make a mean egg sandwich. :P
Posted: Feb 13, 2011 9:58 AM - Quote - Report!

metalkamikazee

Straight A student
The only filipino in my school that's taking 2 AP classes
Only self-taught guitar player in my town
I play various instruments - Ukulele, bass, guitar, piano, drums, trumpet, french horn, mandolin, alto sax, and sausaphone.
I make an awesome panini
Straight A student The only filipino in my school that's taking 2 AP classes Only self-taught guitar player in my town I play various instruments - Ukulele, bass, guitar, piano, drums, trumpet, french horn, mandolin, alto sax, and sausaphone. I make an awesome panini
Posted: Feb 27, 2011 3:44 AM - Quote - Report!

unregistered_1225193

-I may seem stupid on UG, but I'm known for being smart, have almost straight As (last year it was almost all Fs and Ds), and I've won somw awards at my school.
-Music. I'm not great but I've gotten better. I play the ukulele now, I've started learning piano, and I plan on learning to sing. I have started getting better at writing songs, and now I have recording gear so people can hear them,
-I've suddenly gotten moderately popular at school. Now almost everyone knows who I am, so maybe somebody is willing to see past my bad looks.
-I care about everyone and I think I could be a good friend.
-Other than UG I'm very mature in comparison to most other kids. Sadly, kids idea of mature is actually very inmature.
-I may seem stupid on UG, but I'm known for being smart, have almost straight As (last year it was almost all Fs and Ds), and I've won somw awards at my school. -Music. I'm not great but I've gotten better. I play the ukulele now, I've started learning piano, and I plan on learning to sing. I have started getting better at writing songs, and now I have recording gear so people can hear them, -I've suddenly gotten moderately popular at school. Now almost everyone knows who I am, so maybe somebody is willing to see past my bad looks. -I care about everyone and I think I could be a good friend. -Other than UG I'm very mature in comparison to most other kids. Sadly, kids idea of mature is actually very inmature.
Posted: Mar 26, 2011 3:41 AM - Quote - Report!

mcjosh

Nice everyone! *highfive* Nice everyone! *highfive*
Posted: Mar 26, 2011 3:49 AM - Quote - Report!

Wuai Bel Ree

I'm nice. :shrug: I'm nice. :shrug:
Posted: Mar 26, 2011 6:01 AM - Quote - Report!

sorvad

Hmm, i've been told i'm funny. Pro guitarists say i'm very good for how long i've been playing. (bout three years or something like that, oh and i dont have any recorded stuff yet, workin on it) I'm told that i'm super sweet everyday, i give super big hugs.... umm.... i'm 6' tall so i can reach stuff for shorter people...... i'm very protective of my friends, and i love them so much... and thats about it.... Hmm, i've been told i'm funny. Pro guitarists say i'm very good for how long i've been playing. (bout three years or something like that, oh and i dont have any recorded stuff yet, workin on it) I'm told that i'm super sweet everyday, i give super big hugs.... umm.... i'm 6' tall so i can reach stuff for shorter people...... i'm very protective of my friends, and i love them so much... and thats about it....
Posted: Apr 1, 2011 4:39 AM - Quote - Report!

Sickhick

Oh, yes, I will be alone! But now I get to brag! I excell at everything morbidly depressing (I'm not emo, btw. more of a nature goth.) but morbidly depressing stuff makes me feel good. :) I'm confident and have good social skills I tend not to use because... well, because people where I live, they just aren't my types of people. They're redneck losers. :( But on the internet, there are cool (i.e. "nerdy") people. I think for myself, that's the thing I like about myself the most. People sometimes think i'm funny though I could care less for humor. Oh, yes, I [b]will[/b] be alone! But now I get to brag! I excell at everything morbidly depressing (I'm not emo, btw. more of a nature goth.) but morbidly depressing stuff makes me feel good. :) I'm confident and have good social skills I tend not to use because... well, because people where I live, they just aren't my types of people. They're redneck losers. :( But on the internet, there are cool (i.e. "nerdy") people. I think for myself, that's the thing I like about myself the most. People sometimes think i'm funny though I could care less for humor.
Posted: Sep 20, 2011 9:23 PM - Quote - Report!

mcjosh

:hug: :) :hug: :)
Posted: Sep 21, 2011 10:48 PM - Quote - Report!

StillSublime

Im an asshole.
I sleep a lot when I can.
I draw crappy shit.
I play guitar crappily.
For some reason, people like me.
I listen to obscure music that no one actually likes, just thinks they do.
Im ridiculously tall.
I hate people in general.
My name is Adrofl Hitlol.
Im an asshole. I sleep a lot when I can. I draw crappy shit. I play guitar crappily. For some reason, people like me. I listen to obscure music that no one actually likes, just thinks they do. Im ridiculously tall. I hate people in general. My name is Adrofl Hitlol.
Posted: Jan 3, 2012 7:18 PM - Quote - Report!

Eclipse112358

I'm a natural friend of cats. I'm a natural friend of cats.
Posted: May 11, 2013 6:35 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand