Forever Alone

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

One year!

mcjosh

It's been exactly one year since this group was founded! :D

My apologies for not being on in like, ever. I've been soooo busy with senior year of school, college applications, and all that stuff. Hopefully it'll end well!

Anyway, enough about me. How have you all been? Talking to any new girls/guys? Still alone? Other? Share with us! :)
It's been exactly one year since this group was founded! :D

My apologies for not being on in like, ever. I've been soooo busy with senior year of school, college applications, and all that stuff. Hopefully it'll end well!

Anyway, enough about me. How have you all been? Talking to any new girls/guys? Still alone? Other? Share with us! :)
Posted: Jan 12, 2012 11:30 PM - Quote - Report!

ctb

I'm still alone, but less bored than usual. :p I'm still alone, but less bored than usual. :p
Posted: Jan 12, 2012 11:57 PM - Quote - Report!

Primus2112

still forever alone

can talk to girls now

it's a start
still forever alone can talk to girls now it's a start
Posted: Jan 13, 2012 6:50 AM - Quote - Report!

UntilISleep

Still alone, every girl I talk to ends up being taken :S Still alone, every girl I talk to ends up being taken :S
Posted: Jan 14, 2012 4:12 AM - Quote - Report!

Andrea55

Alone but I have a guy interested in me so that's pretty great. :) Alone but I have a guy interested in me so that's pretty great. :)
Posted: Jan 14, 2012 8:08 AM - Quote - Report!

mcjosh

I'm glad you guys have made some progress. Keep it up :) I'm glad you guys have made some progress. Keep it up :)
Posted: Jan 16, 2012 3:47 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand