Guitar Hero Lovers

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Guitar Hero: Metallica

Paschen

I've seeing on some gaming sites like Gamespot that they're coming out with GH:Metallica. I love Metallica. Can't wait till it comes out. They haven't announced a official date yet for when it's comming out :sad: I've seeing on some gaming sites like Gamespot that they're coming out with GH:Metallica. I love Metallica. Can't wait till it comes out. They haven't announced a official date yet for when it's comming out :sad:
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 5:12 PM - Quote - Report!

slowmotion

darn my brothers loves metallica and he didn't believe me that there was
one for guitar hero :)
darn my brothers loves metallica and he didn't believe me that there was
one for guitar hero :)
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 10:43 PM - Quote - Report!

I_am_awsome

yea, i saw it on gamespot too!!!! cant wait yea, i saw it on gamespot too!!!! cant wait
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 1:07 PM - Quote - Report!

Metalliklok

I think it's slated for a Q1 2009 release last I heard. I, too, am extremely psyched for it. I think it's slated for a Q1 2009 release last I heard. I, too, am extremely psyched for it.
Posted: Aug 14, 2008 7:32 PM - Quote - Report!

TOAOIsaac

We'll see. We'll see.
Posted: Sep 19, 2008 6:42 PM - Quote - Report!

Drome371

sweet, it looks awesome. but it would suck if they picked only like st. anger and the loads and crap like that :mad:

i swear, i hate how in GH3 they picked "one" from metallica. WTF!?!?! that song's crap compared to others!! there's so many they could have picked!! and now everybody at my school walks around thinking they know metallica just because they listen to "one" all day.
sweet, it looks awesome. but it would suck if they picked only like st. anger and the loads and crap like that :mad:

i swear, i hate how in GH3 they picked "one" from metallica. WTF!?!?! that song's crap compared to others!! there's so many they could have picked!! and now everybody at my school walks around thinking they know metallica just because they listen to "one" all day.
Posted: Oct 19, 2008 2:45 AM - Quote - Report!

jimmynomates

if you like metallica then play their music on a guitar without plastic buttons

http://la2day.com/music/offbeat/listen_up_or_piss_ off_guitar_hero_can_suck_it

http://la2day.com/music/offbeat/listen_up_or_piss_off_guitar_hero_can_suck_it
Posted: Oct 30, 2008 11:11 PM - Quote - Report!

rorypearce

jimmynomates wrote on Oct 30th, 2008 at 6:11pm :

Yes fine but what if you don't have the skill? What if you don't want to spend hours practicins one riff? What if you just want the thrill of playing a sell out show to thousands of loyal fans? Think about that!
[QUOTE u='jimmynomates' d='2008-10-30 18:11:00']if you like metallica then play their music on a guitar without plastic buttons

http://la2day.com/music/offbeat/listen_up_or_piss_off_guitar_hero_can_suck_it[/QUOTE]

Yes fine but what if you don't have the skill? What if you don't want to spend hours practicins one riff? What if you just want the thrill of playing a sell out show to thousands of loyal fans? Think about that!
Posted: Dec 6, 2008 4:45 PM - Quote - Report!

Metalliklok

jimmynomates wrote on Oct 30th, 2008 at 6:11pm :

There are so many things wrong with that blog. Especially the fact that Rockstar has nothing to do with guitar hero. Rockstar is the publisher of the GTA series, Manhunt, Bully, etc.

And what is so wrong about getting more people to listen to good music when without Guitar Hero they may have ignored these songs and artists. Jimi Hendrix would have loved to have "some frat boy" play his song on guitar hero because it's HIS FREAKIN' SONG! I'm sure all he wanted to do in life is to get his music heard and to be enjoyed by people and if any guitarists on this site or in the world have any other reason for playing and learning then they don't deserve anyone's attention and are in it for the wrong reasons.
[QUOTE u='jimmynomates' d='2008-10-30 18:11:00']if you like metallica then play their music on a guitar without plastic buttons

http://la2day.com/music/offbeat/listen_up_or_piss_off_guitar_hero_can_suck_it[/QUOTE]

There are so many things wrong with that blog. Especially the fact that Rockstar has [b]nothing[/b] to do with guitar hero. Rockstar is the publisher of the GTA series, Manhunt, Bully, etc.

And what is so wrong about getting more people to listen to good music when without Guitar Hero they may have ignored these songs and artists. Jimi Hendrix would have loved to have "some frat boy" play his song on guitar hero because it's HIS FREAKIN' SONG! I'm sure all he wanted to do in life is to get his music heard and to be enjoyed by people and if any guitarists on this site or in the world have any other reason for playing and learning then they don't deserve anyone's attention and are in it for the wrong reasons.
Posted: Feb 2, 2009 11:45 PM - Quote - Report!

SiKthtallica669

There is a contest on the radio station where I live, name the solo, win the game.
wish me luck
There is a contest on the radio station where I live, name the solo, win the game.
wish me luck
Posted: Mar 30, 2009 8:53 PM - Quote - Report!

Bimpy666

it comes out where i live May 27 and so far it has 49 confirmed songs it comes out where i live May 27 and so far it has 49 confirmed songs
Posted: Apr 11, 2009 2:01 AM - Quote - Report!

Friday Night

this game is amazing! i bought it the first day it came out. i like the new added things that you can do in this one and not in previous guitar heros this game is amazing! i bought it the first day it came out. i like the new added things that you can do in this one and not in previous guitar heros
Posted: Apr 14, 2009 2:46 PM - Quote - Report!

I&guitars22802

I lov GH! I hav I, II, III and arosmith. bad part, MY PS2 IS FUCKING BROKE! IT CANT READ A SINGLE DISK. SO IM SORTOF KINDA GHLESS FOR A WILE(my youth group leaders has a wii with GH4) yet I still hav my GQ&Wii! I lov GH! I hav I, II, III and arosmith. bad part, MY PS2 IS FUCKING BROKE! IT CANT READ A SINGLE DISK. SO IM SORTOF KINDA GHLESS FOR A WILE(my youth group leaders has a wii with GH4) yet I still hav my GQ&Wii!
Posted: May 17, 2009 6:00 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand