Girls Of UG club

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

FAVOURITE BANDS/ARTISTS ?

musicsinmysoul7

Hey everyone?
I just came into this group today and i didnt see a topic about this so i thougth id make one:)

Im the type of person thats open to mostly all types of music and ill listen to just about anything :) I appreciate everything is what im saying.

now some of you may make fun of the bands and artists that i like, but thats not my problem, just, everyone has their taste and what not, so please, be nice :)

THIS IS A LONG LIST, but im gunna say most of them lol
my favourites are:

jonas brothers
demi lovato
taylor swift
three days grace
disturbed
reliant k
honor society
miley cyrus (i love her songs, but i dont really like her)
push play
green day
all american rejects
jesse mccartney
aly & aj
ashley simpson
billy talent
black eyed peas
lady gaga
stereos
boys like girls
brad paisley
carrie underwood
chris brown
T.I
lil wayne
t-pain
colbie callait
ciara
christina aguilera (the new stuff)
dashboard confessional
death cab for cutie
eminem
faber drive
shinedown
nickelback
fountains of wayne
finger eleven
the fray
fall out boy
the used
my chemical romance
bayside
girlicious
goo goo dolls
good charlotte
hinder
john mayer
jojo
bow wow
jordin pruitt
justin timberlake
jordin sparks
katy perry
keith urban
lonestar
rascal flatts
lifehouse
ne-yo
our lady peace
panic at the disco
plain white t's
pink
paul brandt
play (dont ask, theyre old, i used to love them lol, theyre big in sweden)
the pussycat dolls
red hot chili peppers
rihanna
rex goudie
shawn desman
simple plan
switchfoot
leeland
kings of leon
system of a down
theory of a deadman
ten second epic
marianas trench
classified
danny fernandez
this providence
the veronicas

Hey everyone?
I just came into this group today and i didnt see a topic about this so i thougth id make one:)

Im the type of person thats open to mostly all types of music and ill listen to just about anything :) I appreciate everything is what im saying.

now some of you may make fun of the bands and artists that i like, but thats not my problem, just, everyone has their taste and what not, so please, be nice :)

THIS IS A LONG LIST, but im gunna say most of them lol
my favourites are:

jonas brothers
demi lovato
taylor swift
three days grace
disturbed
reliant k
honor society
miley cyrus (i love her songs, but i dont really like her)
push play
green day
all american rejects
jesse mccartney
aly & aj
ashley simpson
billy talent
black eyed peas
lady gaga
stereos
boys like girls
brad paisley
carrie underwood
chris brown
T.I
lil wayne
t-pain
colbie callait
ciara
christina aguilera (the new stuff)
dashboard confessional
death cab for cutie
eminem
faber drive
shinedown
nickelback
fountains of wayne
finger eleven
the fray
fall out boy
the used
my chemical romance
bayside
girlicious
goo goo dolls
good charlotte
hinder
john mayer
jojo
bow wow
jordin pruitt
justin timberlake
jordin sparks
katy perry
keith urban
lonestar
rascal flatts
lifehouse
ne-yo
our lady peace
panic at the disco
plain white t's
pink
paul brandt
play (dont ask, theyre old, i used to love them lol, theyre big in sweden)
the pussycat dolls
red hot chili peppers
rihanna
rex goudie
shawn desman
simple plan
switchfoot
leeland
kings of leon
system of a down
theory of a deadman
ten second epic
marianas trench
classified
danny fernandez
this providence
the veronicas

Posted: Jun 27, 2009 8:56 PM - Quote - Report!

ParamoreMadXD

and that wasnt a big list? Elliot Minor. They are my ALL time favorite band ever. And they aint half bad on the eye either;) and that wasnt a big list?
Elliot Minor. They are my ALL time favorite band ever. And they aint half bad on the eye either;)
Posted: Jun 30, 2009 4:00 PM - Quote - Report!

Kata Dante

My favorites are Mastodon, Dream Theater, Opeth, Symphony X, Metallica, and David Bowie. My favorite genre is (obviously... :P) prog/metal. I'll admit I'm picky but always like to find new stuff to listen to. Preferably something will twiddly twiddly dooo solos. ^_^ My favorites are Mastodon, Dream Theater, Opeth, Symphony X, Metallica, and David Bowie. My favorite genre is (obviously... :P) prog/metal. I'll admit I'm picky but always like to find new stuff to listen to. Preferably something will twiddly twiddly dooo solos. ^_^
Posted: Jul 24, 2009 2:19 AM - Quote - Report!

Royelle_2009

OMG! You pretty much like all the artists i do! Except for FTSK, 3oh!3, and We the Kings. That's awesome! *PeaCe* Courtney OMG! You pretty much like all the artists i do! Except for FTSK, 3oh!3, and We the Kings. That's awesome!

*PeaCe*
Courtney
Posted: Jul 25, 2009 4:44 AM - Quote - Report!

Chokenhold

The most important of them:
KISS, Judas Priest, AC/DC, Testament, W.A.S.P, Megadeth, Faithful Darkness.
The most important of them:
KISS, Judas Priest, AC/DC, Testament, W.A.S.P, Megadeth, Faithful Darkness.
Posted: Jul 25, 2009 11:11 AM - Quote - Report!

daan8336

Eyes Set to Kill!!
This band is really amazing. First off, they're all young adults, and the best part is that the front-person is actually a chick! How cool is that? If you don't know them yet, please check them out because they're awesome.
Eyes Set to Kill!! This band is really amazing. First off, they're all young adults, and the best part is that the front-person is actually a chick! How cool is that? If you don't know them yet, please check them out because they're awesome.
Posted: Nov 29, 2009 12:50 AM - Quote - Report!

aig91

The Derek Trucks Band
The Allman Brothers Band
Gov't Mule
Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
Jimi Hendrix
Little Feat
Lynyrd Skynyrd
The Beatles
The Rolling Stones
Aerosmith
Santana
The White Stripes
Frank Zappa
ZZ Top
Johnny Winter

Ehh, that's enough for now. You get the idea...
The Derek Trucks Band The Allman Brothers Band Gov't Mule Pink Floyd Led Zeppelin Jimi Hendrix Little Feat Lynyrd Skynyrd The Beatles The Rolling Stones Aerosmith Santana The White Stripes Frank Zappa ZZ Top Johnny Winter Ehh, that's enough for now. You get the idea...
Posted: Nov 29, 2009 12:59 AM - Quote - Report!

Avrill

Avril Lavigne, Simple Plan, Billy Talent, Sum 41, Paramore, Our Lady Peace, Jimmy Eat World, Rise Against.. can't come up with more :) Avril Lavigne, Simple Plan, Billy Talent, Sum 41, Paramore, Our Lady Peace, Jimmy Eat World, Rise Against.. can't come up with more :)
Posted: Nov 29, 2009 6:49 PM - Quote - Report!

janneli561

1349,Amon Amarth,Behemoth,Burzum,Cannibal Corpse,Carcass,Death ,Deicide,Dimmu Borgir,Mayhem,Metallica,Slayer,Samael,Iron maiden,Firewind,Arch Enemy,,Dethklok,Naglfar,kataklysm,Rotting christ,Dark funeral,Satriycon,,Gorgoroth,Bathory,Belphegor,Dar k Fortress,Nile,Skyfir e,Samael,Marduk,Immortal,Emperor,Necrophagist,Necr ophagia,Unleashed,Morbid angel,Imperanon,Catamenia,Carpathian Forest,Archeon,Possessed, Children of bodom,in flames,zonaria,,Warmen,Opeth,Pantera,Vital remains,Nargaroth,An d Many more..:P . 1349,Amon Amarth,Behemoth,Burzum,Cannibal Corpse,Carcass,Death ,Deicide,Dimmu Borgir,Mayhem,Metallica,Slayer,Samael,Iron maiden,Firewind,Arch Enemy,,Dethklok,Naglfar,kataklysm,Rotting christ,Dark funeral,Satriycon,,Gorgoroth,Bathory,Belphegor,Dark Fortress,Nile,Skyfir e,Samael,Marduk,Immortal,Emperor,Necrophagist,Necrophagia,Unleashed,Morbid angel,Imperanon,Catamenia,Carpathian Forest,Archeon,Possessed, Children of bodom,in flames,zonaria,,Warmen,Opeth,Pantera,Vital remains,Nargaroth,An d Many more..:P .
Posted: Nov 29, 2009 7:00 PM - Quote - Report!

Metalligirl

Metallica, Children Of Bodom, Immortal, Satanic Warmaster, Darkthrone, Anorexia Nervosa, Mayhem, Satyricon, Bathory, Belphegor, Dream Theater, Slayer, Finntroll, Korpiklaani, Ensiferum, Ov Hell, Deicide, Abyssos, Armaggeda, Abigail Williams, 1349, Ancient, Arthemesia, Black Countess, Carach Angren, Stratovarius, Pantera, Amorphis, Black Sabbath, Sepultura, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Judas Priest, Emperor, Nargaroth, Opeth, Limbonic Art, Lacuna Coil, Iron Maiden, Guns N' Roses, some Dimmu Borgir, Draconian, etc etc etc me=lazy.
I used to tolerate pop music...But that's the past so yeah...
Metallica, Children Of Bodom, Immortal, Satanic Warmaster, Darkthrone, Anorexia Nervosa, Mayhem, Satyricon, Bathory, Belphegor, Dream Theater, Slayer, Finntroll, Korpiklaani, Ensiferum, Ov Hell, Deicide, Abyssos, Armaggeda, Abigail Williams, 1349, Ancient, Arthemesia, Black Countess, Carach Angren, Stratovarius, Pantera, Amorphis, Black Sabbath, Sepultura, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, Judas Priest, Emperor, Nargaroth, Opeth, Limbonic Art, Lacuna Coil, Iron Maiden, Guns N' Roses, some Dimmu Borgir, Draconian, etc etc etc me=lazy. I used to tolerate pop music...But that's the past so yeah...
Posted: Dec 4, 2009 5:43 AM - Quote - Report!

Sickhick

Hollenthon, Burzum, Opeth, Cradle of Filth, Mayhem, Emperor, Darkthrone, Black Sabbath, Mortiis, Napalm Death

Just my top 10
Hollenthon, Burzum, Opeth, Cradle of Filth, Mayhem, Emperor, Darkthrone, Black Sabbath, Mortiis, Napalm Death Just my top 10
Posted: Dec 24, 2009 11:44 AM - Quote - Report!

concho_valen

metallica, sum 41, 3DG, the fray, mcfly, green day,A7X, simple plan,amorphis
but i love to hear new music :D
metallica, sum 41, 3DG, the fray, mcfly, green day,A7X, simple plan,amorphis but i love to hear new music :D
Posted: Jan 4, 2010 5:49 PM - Quote - Report!

sherry07

Queen
Aerosmith
Skye Sweetnam
AC/DC
Motley Crue
Nightwish
Black Sabbath
System of a Down
Queensryche
Kittie
Queen Aerosmith Skye Sweetnam AC/DC Motley Crue Nightwish Black Sabbath System of a Down Queensryche Kittie
Posted: Jan 18, 2010 3:38 AM - Quote - Report!

sadSTATUE

Streetlight Manifesto
Tool
'tallica
The Beatles
Iron Maiden
Anything Slash, Dave Grohl, or Jack White does.
Streetlight Manifesto
Tool
'tallica
The Beatles
Iron Maiden
Anything Slash, Dave Grohl, or Jack White does.
Posted: Jan 18, 2010 6:45 AM - Quote - Report!

kirstycave

Muse
Led Zeppelin
Pink Floyd

Dream Theater
Symphony X
The Answer
ELO
Van Halen
Deep Purple
Avenged Sevenfold

Plenty more, but they're the main ones i suppose.
Hey i seen Jonas Brothers in concert with my cousin a couple times :)
Muse Led Zeppelin Pink Floyd Dream Theater Symphony X The Answer ELO Van Halen Deep Purple Avenged Sevenfold Plenty more, but they're the main ones i suppose. Hey i seen Jonas Brothers in concert with my cousin a couple times :)
Posted: Apr 14, 2010 12:16 PM - Quote - Report!

Niiky

The Doors, Metallica, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, Gn'R, Foo Fighters, Led Zeppelin, The White Stripes,... The Doors, Metallica, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, Gn'R, Foo Fighters, Led Zeppelin, The White Stripes,...
Posted: Apr 14, 2010 3:46 PM - Quote - Report!

zeppdc

Led Zeppelin,Guns N' Roses,Ac/Dc,Metallica,Deep Purple,The Doors,Nirvana,Pink Floyd,Rolling Stones.......................... Led Zeppelin,Guns N' Roses,Ac/Dc,Metallica,Deep Purple,The Doors,Nirvana,Pink Floyd,Rolling Stones..........................
Posted: Jun 6, 2010 4:53 AM - Quote - Report!

BlessedRebel15

Metallica, Skillet, Thousand Foot Krutch, Skillet (<3 John Cooper!), Demon Hunter, Flyleaf (lead singer Lacey Moseley can SCREAM!) and thats pretty much my faves. Metallica, Skillet, Thousand Foot Krutch, Skillet (<3 John Cooper!), Demon Hunter, Flyleaf (lead singer Lacey Moseley can SCREAM!) and thats pretty much my faves.
Posted: Jul 12, 2010 2:57 AM - Quote - Report!

megan9987

Led Zeppelin
Metallica
Megadeth
Rolling Stones
Pantera
Children of Bodom
Nirvana
Van Halen
Avenged Sevenfold
Bullet for my Valentine
Black Sabbath
Aerosmith
Immortal
Judas Priest
KISS
Slayer
Iron Maiden
Disturbed
ect.

haha
Led Zeppelin Metallica Megadeth Rolling Stones Pantera Children of Bodom Nirvana Van Halen Avenged Sevenfold Bullet for my Valentine Black Sabbath Aerosmith Immortal Judas Priest KISS Slayer Iron Maiden Disturbed ect. haha
Posted: Aug 1, 2010 3:07 PM - Quote - Report!

darienkirst

Motley Crue
Iron Maiden
Poison
RATT
KISS
Whitesnake
Cinderella
Judas Priest
Accept
Motorhead
Watain
Darkthrone
Wyr d
Def Leppard
Queensryche
Van Halen
Aerosmith
Led Zeppelin
Alice in Chains
Venom
Skid Row
Scorpions
Quiet Riot
Dokken
and a bunch moree haha
Motley Crue Iron Maiden Poison RATT KISS Whitesnake Cinderella Judas Priest Accept Motorhead Watain Darkthrone Wyrd Def Leppard Queensryche Van Halen Aerosmith Led Zeppelin Alice in Chains Venom Skid Row Scorpions Quiet Riot Dokken and a bunch moree haha
Posted: Jun 2, 2011 9:15 PM - Quote - Report!

riaki1998

Arctic Monkeys for life! :heart: Arctic Monkeys for life! :heart:
Posted: Aug 24, 2013 2:25 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand