Girls Of UG club

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Post the lyrics that you love here and help inspir

riaki1998

Hi there girlies! I'm Ria, 14 and this is my first ever thread. This thread is going to be for posting all your favourite lyrics from the songs you love! It should be a great place for others to be inspired by your favourite music.

Below, I've started sharing a few lines from my favourite songs. The band below is all Arctic Monkeys if you wanted to listen to the lyrics being performed as appose to just reading them: 'Pretty Visitors', 'Potion Approaching' 'Dance Little Liar' and 'The Jewellers Hand' are great although I couldn't do them enough justice below.

Shame I couldn't share more lyrics with you all (I've missed a tonne of albums and B-sides), but I know that for most the world may not revolve around Arctic Monkeys as it does for me. In fact, the whole point of this thread is to express our love for our favourite song lyrics so that we can inspire each other and discover new music. So maybe when I check back on this thread every couple of days or so I'll start to see what music everyone else likes :D

I'm also quite new to the UG community and I only joined this group yesterday so if anyone would like to be friends with me that would be pretty cool :)

riaki1998

(There should be 61 quotes in the list displayed below followed by a goodbye message)

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------

Lyrics that I love: (no particular order)

"Fiendish wonder in the carnival's wake
Dull caresses once again irritate
Tread softly stranger
Move over toward the danger that you seek"

:heart:

"What came first the chicken or the d*ckhead?
Split sleep reaps rewards from ill fitting thoughts
And twilight forced you to go on a walk,

Your legs start running and your head gets caught"

" -cruelly with the base of the scales
And fiddles with the feet on a balancing act
Gagged, bound and crafting a tale
Trailing wrapped in a gasp"

"It's just like those fibs to pop and fizz

And you'll be forced to take that awful quiz

And you're bound to trip

And she'll detect the fiction on your lips

And dig a contradiction up"

"The clean coming will hurt

And you can never get it spotless

When there's dirt beneath the dirt
The liar takes a lot less time"

Hi there girlies! I'm Ria, 14 and this is my first ever thread. This thread is going to be for posting all your favourite lyrics from the songs you love! It should be a great place for others to be inspired by your favourite music.

Below, I've started sharing a few lines from my favourite songs. The band below is all Arctic Monkeys if you wanted to listen to the lyrics being performed as appose to just reading them: 'Pretty Visitors', 'Potion Approaching' 'Dance Little Liar' and 'The Jewellers Hand' are great although I couldn't do them enough justice below.

Shame I couldn't share more lyrics with you all (I've missed a tonne of albums and B-sides), but I know that for most the world may not revolve around Arctic Monkeys as it does for me. In fact, the whole point of this thread is to express our love for our favourite song lyrics so that we can inspire each other and discover new music. So maybe when I check back on this thread every couple of days or so I'll start to see what music everyone else likes :D

I'm also quite new to the UG community and I only joined this group yesterday so if anyone would like to be friends with me that would be pretty cool :)

riaki1998

(There should be 61 quotes in the list displayed below followed by a goodbye message)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lyrics that I love: (no particular order)

"Fiendish wonder in the carnival's wake
Dull caresses once again irritate
Tread softly stranger
Move over toward the danger that you seek"

"What came first the chicken or the d*ckhead?
Split sleep reaps rewards from ill fitting thoughts
And twilight forced you to go on a walk,

Your legs start running and your head gets caught"

" -cruelly with the base of the scales
And fiddles with the feet on a balancing act
Gagged, bound and crafting a tale
Trailing wrapped in a gasp"

"It's just like those fibs to pop and fizz

And you'll be forced to take that awful quiz

And you're bound to trip

And she'll detect the fiction on your lips

And dig a contradiction up"

"The clean coming will hurt

And you can never get it spotless

When there's dirt beneath the dirt
The liar takes a lot less time"

Posted: Aug 25, 2013 2:02 AM - Quote - Report!

riaki1998

OMG I spent the entire day on that and it cut off 56 of my carefully layed out quotes :O OMG I spent the entire day on that and it cut off 56 of my carefully layed out quotes :O
Posted: Aug 25, 2013 2:05 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand