grammer nazi's

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

You Define It

grimmis667

I've heard a couple different definitions about what a grammar nazi is. obviously, it's someone who corrects people often in their spelling or grammar. however, there are some different beliefs on when someone is considered to be a grammar nazi.
Write your thoughts on it below... :idea:
I've heard a couple different definitions about what a grammar nazi is. obviously, it's someone who corrects people often in their spelling or grammar. however, there are some different beliefs on when someone is considered to be a grammar nazi.
Write your thoughts on it below... :idea:
Posted: Jun 23, 2010 7:10 PM - Quote - Report!

megan9987

Uhh... I believe a Grammar Nazi is someone who always uses correct grammar on the internet and/or wherever they go. And most people find them to be pretty annoying because they're always correcting people. :D Uhh... I believe a Grammar Nazi is someone who always uses correct grammar on the internet and/or wherever they go. And most people find them to be pretty annoying because they're always correcting people. :D
Posted: Aug 1, 2010 11:55 PM - Quote - Report!

StillSublime

It's also known as typing like you have a brain stem. I mean seriously, some people should try to talk like they type. It would sound like a retard congregation. It's also known as typing like you have a brain stem. I mean seriously, some people should try to talk like they type. It would sound like a retard congregation.
Posted: Dec 5, 2011 3:37 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand