Green Day Alliance

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favorite Green Day Song?

meganh37

So what's your favorite Green Day song(s)? So what's your favorite Green Day song(s)?
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 11:53 PM - Quote - Report!

meganh37

I love just about every Green Day song and I find it hard to pick. Some that I really like would be Good Riddance (Time of Your Life), Jesus of Suburbia, Are We the Waiting, She's a Rebel, Wake Me Up When September Ends, and Whatsername. I'm not familiar with ALL Green Day songs, but I have to say I do love them. I love the American Idiot album! It's awesome and I love playing along with it! I love just about every Green Day song and I find it hard to pick. Some that I really like would be Good Riddance (Time of Your Life), Jesus of Suburbia, Are We the Waiting, She's a Rebel, Wake Me Up When September Ends, and Whatsername. I'm not familiar with ALL Green Day songs, but I have to say I do love them. I love the American Idiot album! It's awesome and I love playing along with it!
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 11:56 PM - Quote - Report!

ciwwaf rulz

when i come around is my favorite...

i just joined add me to ur profiles :)
when i come around is my favorite...

i just joined add me to ur profiles :)
Posted: Jul 12, 2008 4:28 AM - Quote - Report!

hellfire21

mmmmmm, i think "Basket Case" is genious, "American Idiot" is the 1st GD song I've ever heard, and "Brain Stew" the 1st song I jammed w/ my bassist
that sums it up
mmmmmm, i think "Basket Case" is genious, "American Idiot" is the 1st GD song I've ever heard, and "Brain Stew" the 1st song I jammed w/ my bassist
that sums it up
Posted: Jul 13, 2008 9:31 PM - Quote - Report!

B. Joe

uhm... letterbomb
EDIT: ohh, love "When I Came Around" too!! and "Poprocks and Coke"!
uhm... letterbomb
EDIT: ohh, love "When I Came Around" too!! and "Poprocks and Coke"!
Posted: Jul 18, 2008 5:32 AM - Quote - Report!

morebass

i like them all but favriots is longveiw,boulevard of broken dreams,know your enemy i like them all but favriots is longveiw,boulevard of broken dreams,know your enemy
Posted: May 28, 2009 6:49 PM - Quote - Report!

geanes

they have so many good songs but right now i think the grouch they have so many good songs but right now i think the grouch
Posted: Jun 10, 2009 5:46 PM - Quote - Report!

AngusY. Fan

21 guns With the bass turned all the way up 21 guns With the bass turned all the way up
Posted: Jun 8, 2010 1:50 PM - Quote - Report!

greendaypunkrox

Jesus Of Suburbia Means a lot to me but i also like Coming Clean, The Whole Kerplunk! album,

Extraordinary Girl, Letterbomb, Pulling Teeth, Stuck With Me, Scattered, Haushinka, Sick, Ha Ha

Your Dead, Hold On, 21st Century Breakdown, Christians Inferno, Murder City, and All of 1039/

Smooth. I know thats a lot but there all so awesome!!! :down:
Jesus Of Suburbia Means a lot to me but i also like Coming Clean, The Whole Kerplunk! album,

Extraordinary Girl, Letterbomb, Pulling Teeth, Stuck With Me, Scattered, Haushinka, Sick, Ha Ha

Your Dead, Hold On, 21st Century Breakdown, Christians Inferno, Murder City, and All of 1039/

Smooth. I know thats a lot but there all so awesome!!! :down:
Posted: Jul 9, 2010 12:48 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand