Guitar Nerds

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

A Band of Your Own

7leafvacation

So this is similar to Sink-the-pink's thread Your Band, but I want to know what your ideal band would be. How many and what instruments? What would you do, what style, what road life, what record label, what venues, all that shiz. Your fantasy life basically, anything that has to do with music.
So this is similar to Sink-the-pink's thread Your Band, but I want to know what your ideal band would be. How many and what instruments? What would you do, what style, what road life, what record label, what venues, all that shiz. Your fantasy life basically, anything that has to do with music.
Posted: May 21, 2009 2:24 AM - Quote - Report!

TheWho2

I would have blues-rock type of band.
with
1 Me(guitar & vocals) if i cant sing someone else would.
1 Bass
1 Rhythm Guitar
1 Drumer
1 or 2 Keyboard players(1 organ 1 keyboard)
The record label, idk nothing major, maybe go indie.
Go to any venue we can go to, lol.
Road life... A few parties, nothing big. Hopefully we will be good friends and just hang out and do what we love doing.
I would have blues-rock type of band. with 1 Me(guitar & vocals) if i cant sing someone else would. 1 Bass 1 Rhythm Guitar 1 Drumer 1 or 2 Keyboard players(1 organ 1 keyboard) The record label, idk nothing major, maybe go indie. Go to any venue we can go to, lol. Road life... A few parties, nothing big. Hopefully we will be good friends and just hang out and do what we love doing.
Posted: May 17, 2010 3:23 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand