Hairy People Unite!

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Some Nice Quotes on Beards

Zephyr-Chills

• "There are two kinds of people in this world that go around beardlessboys and womenand I am neither one." -Greek saying
  • "A woman with a beard looks like a man. A man without a beard looks like a woman." - Afghan Saying
  • "The beard is the handsomeness of the face, and a wife is the joy in a man's heart." - R' Akiva, Eicha Rabbah
  • Leonato: You may light on a husband that hath no beard.
    Beatrice: What should I do with him? Dress him in my apparel and make him my waiting-gentlewoman? He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man: and he that is more than a youth is not for me, and he that is less than a man, I am not for him... -From William Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing

• "There are two kinds of people in this world that go around beardlessboys and womenand I am neither one." -Greek saying
  • "A woman with a beard looks like a man. A man without a beard looks like a woman." - Afghan Saying
  • "The beard is the handsomeness of the face, and a wife is the joy in a man's heart." - R' Akiva, Eicha Rabbah
  • Leonato: You may light on a husband that hath no beard.
    Beatrice: What should I do with him? Dress him in my apparel and make him my waiting-gentlewoman? He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man: and he that is more than a youth is not for me, and he that is less than a man, I am not for him... -From William Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing 

Posted: May 21, 2010 5:08 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand