the Hard Rock Nerds

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

What Makes You A Hard Rock Nerd?

megan9987

Why are you a Hard Rock Nerd? How do you define being a Hard Rock Nerd? Do you only listen to Hard Rock, or is it a symbolic meaning!? Who knows.. it's up to you!!!

I'm a hard Rock Nerd because... Uhh.. I love Hard Rock and I'm a nerd XD So put them together, and I'm a Hard Rock Nerd :D
Why are you a Hard Rock Nerd? How do you define being a Hard Rock Nerd? Do you only listen to Hard Rock, or is it a symbolic meaning!? Who knows.. it's up to you!!!

I'm a hard Rock Nerd because... Uhh.. I love Hard Rock and I'm a nerd XD So put them together, and I'm a Hard Rock Nerd :D
Posted: Aug 9, 2010 7:11 PM - Quote - Report!

guitar.dreamer

I'm a Hard Rock Nerd because I live and breath for Hard Rock!! It helps me when Im down and make me happy when Im not (or when I am happy XP)

Long live Hard Rock!!
Peace Y ^.^ Y
I'm a Hard Rock Nerd because I live and breath for Hard Rock!! It helps me when Im down and make me happy when Im not (or when I [i]am[/i] happy XP) Long live Hard Rock!! Peace Y ^.^ Y
Posted: Aug 10, 2010 11:56 AM - Quote - Report!

Khorne666

I love hard rock and I like to go around wikipedia reading entire articles and biographies of bands/stars :P I love hard rock and I like to go around wikipedia reading entire articles and biographies of bands/stars :P
Posted: Aug 11, 2010 1:17 AM - Quote - Report!

zeppdc

i do the same as Khorne666 LONG LIVE HARD ROCK! i do the same as Khorne666 LONG LIVE HARD ROCK!
Posted: Aug 11, 2010 1:46 AM - Quote - Report!

megan9987

Haha, I think we all do the same thing as Khorne!!!! :D Haha, I think we all do the same thing as Khorne!!!! :D
Posted: Aug 11, 2010 9:36 PM - Quote - Report!

guitar.dreamer

megan9987 wrote on Aug 11th, 2010 at 4:36pm :
Haha, I think we all do the same thing as Khorne!!!! :D

Oh yeah!
LONG LIVE KHORNE!!
[QUOTE u='megan9987' d='2010-08-11 16:36:14']Haha, I think we all do the same thing as Khorne!!!! :D[/QUOTE] Oh yeah! LONG LIVE KHORNE!!
Posted: Aug 25, 2010 8:16 PM - Quote - Report!

AJSaw

Korn? i like Korn. Korn? i like Korn.
Posted: Aug 25, 2010 8:23 PM - Quote - Report!

Chokenhold

Every thing I do somehow reminds me of a speciall song or something. When I'm staying up late at night its "Living after midnight", partying with ma friends it's "Rock N' Roll all night" when I'm wasted it's (ofcourse) "Wasted", when I'm lookin' att the TV it's "57 channels and nothing on", when I fill the dishwasher it's in some strange way "Proud Mary" with the line "Workin' for the man...". The air I breath comes in like normal air, but when it comes out again it's pure Rock N' Roll! /,,/ Every thing I do somehow reminds me of a speciall song or something. When I'm staying up late at night its "Living after midnight", partying with ma friends it's "Rock N' Roll all night" when I'm wasted it's (ofcourse) "Wasted", when I'm lookin' att the TV it's "57 channels and nothing on", when I fill the dishwasher it's in some strange way "Proud Mary" with the line "Workin' for the man...". The air I breath comes in like normal air, but when it comes out again it's pure Rock N' Roll! /,,/
Posted: Aug 25, 2010 8:32 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand