the Hard Rock Nerds

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favorite Hard Rock Band?

megan9987

If you're a Hard Rock Nerd, you must have a favorite Hard Rock band!! Leave your response with maybe one of your favorite Hard Rock songs with it :)

My favorite Hard Rock band is uh.. Guns 'N' Roses. :) They are Hard Rock at it's best! I don't really have one specific favorite song by them, I love all of their work, although "Don't Cry" the 1987 version rocks! It's one of their slower songs, but I still love it to death <3
If you're a Hard Rock Nerd, you must have a favorite Hard Rock band!! Leave your response with maybe one of your favorite Hard Rock songs with it :)

My favorite Hard Rock band is uh.. Guns 'N' Roses. :) They are Hard Rock at it's best! I don't really have one specific favorite song by them, I love all of their work, although "Don't Cry" the 1987 version rocks! It's one of their slower songs, but I still love it to death <3
Posted: Aug 11, 2010 12:57 AM - Quote - Report!

zeppdc

Does Led Zeppelin count or are they not classified as Hard rock? If not probably Guns N' Roses or Ac/Dc but Led Zep my fav band Does Led Zeppelin count or are they not classified as Hard rock? If not probably Guns N' Roses or Ac/Dc but Led Zep my fav band
Posted: Aug 11, 2010 1:06 AM - Quote - Report!

guitar.dreamer

My fav Hard Rock Band is hmmm.... Aerosmith I think XD or maybe Guns N' Roses like you guys said XD They are Incredible!!!
And my Fav song would be What It Takes and November Rain. I love them both cause they're just soo awesome XD!!!
My fav Hard Rock Band is hmmm.... Aerosmith I think XD or maybe Guns N' Roses like you guys said XD They are Incredible!!! And my Fav song would be What It Takes and November Rain. I love them both cause they're just soo awesome XD!!!
Posted: Sep 15, 2010 8:29 PM - Quote - Report!

Lil dimebag

Guns N' Roses to like all three of you girls. but besides Guns i would say KISS. Guns N' Roses to like all three of you girls. but besides Guns i would say KISS.
Posted: Feb 5, 2011 2:52 AM - Quote - Report!

Led Zep fan

Led zep does count, they are hard rock, and blues rock.... and a bit of that folk rock. AC/DC, aerosmith, Guns n' roses, KISS, led zep..... its hard to chooses! Led zep does count, they are hard rock, and blues rock.... and a bit of that folk rock. AC/DC, aerosmith, Guns n' roses, KISS, led zep..... its hard to chooses!
Posted: Apr 4, 2013 5:52 AM - Quote - Report!

Chokenhold

KISS. I have almost every one of their albums in my collection. :D KISS. I have almost every one of their albums in my collection. :D
Posted: Apr 5, 2013 5:00 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand