the Hard Rock Nerds

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Why is Hard Rock so friggin awesome?!

guitar.dreamer

you heard the question! Why is Hard Rock so f*ucking awesome??

Peace Y ^.^ Y
you heard the question! Why is Hard Rock so f*ucking awesome??

Peace  Y ^.^ Y
Posted: Aug 16, 2010 8:06 AM - Quote - Report!

megan9987

Uhh.. CAUSE IT IS!! I don't really know why. :D It has a lot of emotion and the instrumental skill it takes is awesome. It speaks to me sometimes? I don't know it's just so friggin awesome that I have to listen to it all the time :D Uhh.. CAUSE IT IS!! I don't really know why. :D It has a lot of emotion and the instrumental skill it takes is awesome. It speaks to me sometimes? I don't know it's just so friggin awesome that I have to listen to it all the time :D
Posted: Aug 28, 2010 4:23 AM - Quote - Report!

Khorne666

Ok, to prove its awesomeness, let's compare it to its main competitor: Hip-Hop.

Hip-Hop talks about sex, drugs, and violence

Hard Rock talks about sex, drugs, violence, love, hate, epic battles, freedom, nonsense, a random person you met on the street, a bird, the sea, about the night, the day, it talks about gods, demons, aliens and even about Rock itself.

Hard Rock is EVERYTHING.

And let's not forget about the awesome guitar solos.

That's why its awesome, because its everything
Ok, to prove its awesomeness, let's compare it to its main competitor: Hip-Hop. Hip-Hop talks about sex, drugs, and violence Hard Rock talks about sex, drugs, violence, love, hate, epic battles, freedom, nonsense, a random person you met on the street, a bird, the sea, about the night, the day, it talks about gods, demons, aliens and even about Rock itself. Hard Rock is EVERYTHING. And let's not forget about the awesome guitar solos. That's why its awesome, because its everything
Posted: Aug 28, 2010 6:57 AM - Quote - Report!

zeppdc

Khorne666 wrote on Aug 28th, 2010 at 1:57am :
Ok, to prove its awesomeness, let's compare it to its main competitor: Hip-Hop. Hip-Hop talks about sex, drugs, and violence Hard Rock talks about sex, drugs, violence, love, hate, epic battles, freedom, nonsense, a random person you met on the street, a bird, the sea, about the night, the day, it talks about gods, demons, aliens and even about Rock itself. Hard Rock is EVERYTHING. And let's not forget about the awesome guitar solos. That's why its awesome, because its everything

Wow man u proved hard rock perfectly :)
[QUOTE u='Khorne666' d='2010-08-28 01:57:41']Ok, to prove its awesomeness, let's compare it to its main competitor: Hip-Hop. Hip-Hop talks about sex, drugs, and violence Hard Rock talks about sex, drugs, violence, love, hate, epic battles, freedom, nonsense, a random person you met on the street, a bird, the sea, about the night, the day, it talks about gods, demons, aliens and even about Rock itself. Hard Rock is EVERYTHING. And let's not forget about the awesome guitar solos. That's why its awesome, because its everything[/QUOTE] Wow man u proved hard rock perfectly :)
Posted: Aug 28, 2010 11:00 AM - Quote - Report!

Khorne666

zeppdc wrote on Aug 28th, 2010 at 6:00am :
Khorne666 wrote on Aug 28th, 2010 at 1:57am :

Wow man u proved hard rock perfectly :)
Thanks. :D
[QUOTE u='zeppdc' d='2010-08-28 06:00:29'][QUOTE u='Khorne666' d='2010-08-28 01:57:41']Ok, to prove its awesomeness, let's compare it to its main competitor: Hip-Hop. Hip-Hop talks about sex, drugs, and violence Hard Rock talks about sex, drugs, violence, love, hate, epic battles, freedom, nonsense, a random person you met on the street, a bird, the sea, about the night, the day, it talks about gods, demons, aliens and even about Rock itself. Hard Rock is EVERYTHING. And let's not forget about the awesome guitar solos. That's why its awesome, because its everything[/QUOTE] Wow man u proved hard rock perfectly :)[/QUOTE]Thanks. :D
Posted: Aug 28, 2010 8:57 PM - Quote - Report!

Lil dimebag

Hard Rock to us is life,its the blood in our viens the air we breathe...well at least for me anyways. but Hard rock is just amazing for its composer and its relation to life as the writers of the songs saw it.thats why Hard Rock is so f**king awesome. Hard Rock to us is life,its the blood in our viens the air we breathe...well at least for me anyways. but Hard rock is just amazing for its composer and its relation to life as the writers of the songs saw it.thats why Hard Rock is so f**king awesome.
Posted: Feb 5, 2011 2:55 AM - Quote - Report!

zeppdc

GR8 DISCRIPTION!!!! :D GR8 DISCRIPTION!!!! :D
Posted: Feb 5, 2011 4:13 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand