Heavy Music Fans

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Welcome!

guitar_freak91

welcome to the place where you can talk about your favorite Heavy bands! if you like stuff such as Megadeth, Between The Buried And Me, See You Next Tuesday, As I Lay Dying, From A Second Story Window, Lamb Of God, or anything thats in the slightest way like those bands, please feel free to talk to whomever you want about news, rumors, new albums, new artists, you name it!

*Jake
welcome to the place where you can talk about your favorite Heavy bands! if you like stuff such as Megadeth, Between The Buried And Me, See You Next Tuesday, As I Lay Dying, From A Second Story Window, Lamb Of God, or anything thats in the slightest way like those bands, please feel free to talk to whomever you want about news, rumors, new albums, new artists, you name it!

*Jake
Posted: Aug 17, 2007 5:22 AM - Quote - Report!

cta-joey

sounds like an awesome group to me.
just needs more members
sounds like an awesome group to me.
just needs more members
Posted: Aug 21, 2007 8:05 PM - Quote - Report!

guitar_freak91

yeah i know. i hope more people wil join. yeah i know. i hope more people wil join.
Posted: Aug 22, 2007 4:07 AM - Quote - Report!

carrotcake

Between the Buried and Me's mentioned in this group
....I'm in lol
Between the Buried and Me's mentioned in this group
....I'm in lol
Posted: Sep 2, 2007 9:33 PM - Quote - Report!

bac738

I'm going to see megadeth,machine head,slayer and some other band on November 13 :D (Friday the 13th nice date for a concert) I'm going to see megadeth,machine head,slayer and some other band on November 13 :D (Friday the 13th nice date for a concert)
Posted: Sep 19, 2009 2:07 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand