People For the Destruction of Trendy Clothes

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Getting laughed at?

Kid Vicious

If anybody has any stories about people laughing at them or being jerks to them because of their clothes, then post them here.

Ok, here's my story. I was at school and I was wearing this red Chinese shirt:

and I walked by this guy and girl and the guy looked at me and started pretending to speak Chinese and make stupid noises. I was pissed, but I thought that the guy looked more like an idiot if he's never seen one of these shirts, especially with the university shoving all this diversity stuff down our throats.
I also have many stories of people giving me dirty looks, but they're not worth posting.
If anybody has any stories about people laughing at them or being jerks to them because of their clothes, then post them here.

Ok, here's my story.  I was at school and I was wearing this red Chinese shirt:

and I walked by this guy and girl and the guy looked at me and started pretending to speak Chinese and make stupid noises.  I was pissed, but I thought that the guy looked more like an idiot if he's never seen one of these shirts, especially with the university shoving all this diversity stuff down our throats.
I also have many stories of people giving me dirty looks, but they're not worth posting.
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 8:47 PM - Quote - Report!

Page/Rhoads

Screw 'em it looks awesome. Screw 'em it looks awesome.
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 9:56 PM - Quote - Report!

NoradZ

i like that shirt i like that shirt
Posted: Dec 1, 2008 3:59 AM - Quote - Report!

JamesxHetfield

That shirt pwns That shirt pwns
Posted: Dec 18, 2008 12:35 PM - Quote - Report!

@$$

i like it ;] i like it ;]
Posted: Jan 10, 2009 5:48 PM - Quote - Report!

synysterangel

that shirt is so cool.
it looks super silky too :]
that shirt is so cool.
it looks super silky too :]
Posted: Feb 23, 2009 2:16 AM - Quote - Report!

jazzmansax

fuck those shit heads!
i wear cowboy boots and i like em'. and they of course have a heal in the back so now im cowGIRL. these uncultured little shitbrains dont even know about american culture!
love that shirt! why would people make fun of that?!
fuck those shit heads! i wear cowboy boots and i like em'. and they of course have a heal in the back so now im cowGIRL. these uncultured little shitbrains dont even know about american culture! love that shirt! why would people make fun of that?!
Posted: Jul 16, 2010 9:07 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand