Home Improvement Fans

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Memorable Moment

solrac94

What is one moment in Home Impovement that you just can't forget??? Personally, i like when Tim tells Al that he made a soundproof box and puts him in there. Then you read on the screen that Tim is lying, but they're all pretending he isn't and Al starts talking bad about Tim :wtf: What is one moment in Home Impovement that you just can't forget??? Personally, i like when Tim tells Al that he made a soundproof box and puts him in there. Then you read on the screen that Tim is lying, but they're all pretending he isn't and Al starts talking bad about Tim :wtf:
Posted: Jul 22, 2008 5:01 PM - Quote - Report!

meganh37

Not the funniest moment, but definitely memorable. I can't really pick a favorite. I do like the episode where the family goes to a wedding and while Jill is writing a poem, Tim and the kids are fishing, golfing, etc. Then Jill decides to take a break from the poem and goes water skiing with the rest of the family. She ends up breaking her arm and when she's at the wedding, she keeps getting hurt. Also the bloopers for Season 7 on YouTube are really funny/memorable. Not the funniest moment, but definitely memorable. I can't really pick a favorite. I do like the episode where the family goes to a wedding and while Jill is writing a poem, Tim and the kids are fishing, golfing, etc. Then Jill decides to take a break from the poem and goes water skiing with the rest of the family. She ends up breaking her arm and when she's at the wedding, she keeps getting hurt. Also the bloopers for Season 7 on YouTube are really funny/memorable.
Posted: Jul 27, 2008 4:26 AM - Quote - Report!

SRV217

wut meganh said wut meganh said
Posted: Jul 30, 2008 2:09 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand