High school Football Players

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

How's your team doing???

Jaypack44

Basically, how is your high school team doing this year?
I'll Start- My team sucks. We had to cancel our 1st 2 games because not enough people were showing up to practice.Then, we lost our 1st game 56-6, and our 2nd 57-8.:grrr:
Basically, how is your high school team doing this year?
I'll Start- My team sucks. We had to cancel our 1st 2 games because not enough people were showing up to practice.Then, we lost our 1st game 56-6, and our 2nd 57-8.:grrr:
Posted: Oct 1, 2007 9:45 PM - Quote - Report!

purplestrat

read my blog...

EDIT:

High School Football

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Current mood: determined

Our school is the #3 ranked tam in the state...underneath 2 Catholic schools who can recruit. We're 5-A and were 4-1, losing only to the #2 ranked team. We havent lost to a public school in 3 years. We've blown out everybody in our confrence and have shut out 3 of them

read my blog...

EDIT:

High School Football

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Current mood: determined

Our school is the #3 ranked tam in the state...underneath 2 Catholic schools who can recruit. We're 5-A and were 4-1, losing only to the #2 ranked team. We havent lost to a public school in 3 years. We've blown out everybody in our confrence and have shut out 3 of them

Posted: Oct 2, 2007 2:36 AM - Quote - Report!

Jaypack44

I did I did
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 2:55 AM - Quote - Report!

bg4

Same school as purplestrat. Same school as purplestrat.
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 5:21 AM - Quote - Report!

TonyRandall

we're 25... in the united states.... whooh!
number 1 in the state.
we're 25... in the united states.... whooh!
number 1 in the state.
Posted: Oct 12, 2007 6:29 AM - Quote - Report!

Jaypack44

yeah... we lost yesterday. 49-14. AND it was our homecoming game! It was still pretty fun though, cause on the last play of the game, I ran a 5-and-out and caught my 2nd ever reception, and I got about 30 yards after the catch.I also got a few tackles and I got to return a couple kickoffs and a punt. yeah... we lost yesterday. 49-14. AND it was our homecoming game! It was still pretty fun though, cause on the last play of the game, I ran a 5-and-out and caught my 2nd ever reception, and I got about 30 yards after the catch.I also got a few tackles and I got to return a couple kickoffs and a punt.
Posted: Oct 22, 2007 10:26 PM - Quote - Report!

Jaypack44

Oh yeah, I forgot to say, we won two weeks ago 16-6, but last week we didn't play because half the team was either really sick (including me - 103 degree fever)or injured... Oh yeah, I forgot to say, we won two weeks ago 16-6, but last week we didn't play because half the team was either really sick (including me - 103 degree fever)or injured...
Posted: Oct 22, 2007 10:28 PM - Quote - Report!

purplestrat

number 27 5-A in the nation now...gonna win state baby! number 27 5-A in the nation now...gonna win state baby!
Posted: Nov 9, 2007 3:42 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand