people that hate high school musical

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

WHATS WORSE?

darkdragon24

High school Musical, Hannah Montana, Or the Jonas Brothers
High school Musical, Hannah Montana, Or the Jonas Brothers
Posted: Apr 18, 2008 5:59 PM - Quote - Report!

SeeEmilyPlay

Oh god this is impossible.
Hannah Montana?
Oh god this is impossible.
Hannah Montana?
Posted: Apr 18, 2008 8:11 PM - Quote - Report!

synpet713192

Well, here's my take on it:
Those 3 are all absolutely terrible, contributing nothing good to society, as well as taking away from the music world with their idiotic, tasteless, substance-free brand of "music." All 3 of those choices have pushed the envelope with being absolute crap, and as such, all are far worse than anything the world has seen before. At this point, it is impossible for any of them to be more crap than the other 2.
As I'm sure you are aware of, any and all "songs" released by any of those are absolute cacophonous shit (though, I hate to insult cacophonous shit by comparing these 3 to it...). Any "lyrics" to any of the "songs" are absolutely corny, cliche, unoriginal, and generally degenerative to what little remaining grey matter the general populace has in its collective head. As such, anyone who was already stupid enough to enjoy the "music" created by any of these "people," now has nothing left in their heads to help them away from this garbage, thus throwing them into a vicious cycle (that they're not worth helping out of).
So, if you are forced to watch/hear/acknowledge the existence of any of these, fight it.

That was a long and pointless post.....
Those 3 are all absolutely terrible, contributing nothing good to society, as well as taking away from the music world with their idiotic, tasteless, substance-free brand of "music." All 3 of those choices have pushed the envelope with being absolute crap, and as such, all are far worse than anything the world has seen before. At this point, it is impossible for any of them to be more crap than the other 2.
As I'm sure you are aware of, any and all "songs" released by any of those are absolute cacophonous shit (though, I hate to insult cacophonous shit by comparing these 3 to it...). Any "lyrics" to any of the "songs" are absolutely corny, cliche, unoriginal, and generally degenerative to what little remaining grey matter the general populace has in its collective head. As such, anyone who was already stupid enough to enjoy the "music" created by any of these "people," now has nothing left in their heads to help them away from this garbage, thus throwing them into a vicious cycle (that they're not worth helping out of).
So, if you are forced to watch/hear/acknowledge the existence of any of these, fight it.

Posted: Apr 19, 2008 2:08 AM - Quote - Report!

Kid Vicious

long, but not pointless long, but not pointless
Posted: May 2, 2008 5:22 PM - Quote - Report!

Gerard Way Jr

synpet713192 wrote on Apr 18th, 2008 at 9:08pm :
Well, here's my take on it:Those 3 are all absolutely terrible, contributing nothing good to society, as well as taking away from the music world with their idiotic, tasteless, substance-free brand of "music." All 3 of those choices have pushed the envelope with being absolute crap, and as such, all are far worse than anything the world has seen before. At this point, it is impossible for any of them to be more crap than the other 2.As I'm sure you are aware of, any and all "songs" released by any of those are absolute cacophonous shit (though, I hate to insult cacophonous shit by comparing these 3 to it...). Any "lyrics" to any of the "songs" are absolutely corny, cliche, unoriginal, and generally degenerative to what little remaining grey matter the general populace has in its collective head. As such, anyone who was already stupid enough to enjoy the "music" created by any of these "people," now has nothing left in their heads to help them away from this garbage, thus throwing them into a vicious cycle (that they're not worth helping out of).So, if you are forced to watch/hear/acknowledge the existence of any of these, fight it.That was a long and pointless post.....

*rock*
Pretty much took the words from my mouth.
Well, here's my take on it:Those 3 are all absolutely terrible, contributing nothing good to society, as well as taking away from the music world with their idiotic, tasteless, substance-free brand of "music." All 3 of those choices have pushed the envelope with being absolute crap, and as such, all are far worse than anything the world has seen before. At this point, it is impossible for any of them to be more crap than the other 2.As I'm sure you are aware of, any and all "songs" released by any of those are absolute cacophonous shit (though, I hate to insult cacophonous shit by comparing these 3 to it...). Any "lyrics" to any of the "songs" are absolutely corny, cliche, unoriginal, and generally degenerative to what little remaining grey matter the general populace has in its collective head. As such, anyone who was already stupid enough to enjoy the "music" created by any of these "people," now has nothing left in their heads to help them away from this garbage, thus throwing them into a vicious cycle (that they're not worth helping out of).So, if you are forced to watch/hear/acknowledge the existence of any of these, fight it.That was a long and pointless post.....

*rock*
Pretty much took the words from my mouth.
Posted: May 2, 2008 7:57 PM - Quote - Report!

devilex121

thats a hard decision
maybe all 3 of them!
thats a hard decision
maybe all 3 of them!
Posted: May 11, 2008 2:47 PM - Quote - Report!

Lord Of Donkeys

but Miley Cyrus is so hawt u guise. but Miley Cyrus is so hawt u guise.
Posted: May 18, 2008 2:36 AM - Quote - Report!

darkdragon24

miley is a slut and not hot at all miley is a slut and not hot at all
Posted: May 21, 2008 10:05 PM - Quote - Report!

Rocker Extreme

I'd have to say Jonas Brothers

and Hannah is hot
I'd have to say Jonas Brothers

and Hannah is hot
Posted: Jun 9, 2008 9:33 PM - Quote - Report!

Slipknot8787

i have 2 say all of them are DUMB i have 2 say all of them are DUMB
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 1:01 AM - Quote - Report!

Slipknot8787

but if i had 2 pick it would b Jonas Bros. but if i had 2 pick it would b Jonas Bros.
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 1:02 AM - Quote - Report!

TreyJ

hanna is hot, but is a trailer trash whore
the jonas brothers had rich parents who bought them these fucking nice instruments and foudn them a talent agent, they did not earn the place they are now, they have no musical talent, and they are GAY
hsm.......... need i say more?

they all suck huge donkey dick
hanna is hot, but is a trailer trash whore
the jonas brothers had rich parents who bought them these fucking nice instruments and foudn them a talent agent, they did not earn the place they are now, they have no musical talent, and they are GAY
hsm.......... need i say more?

they all suck huge donkey dick
Posted: Jun 29, 2008 7:18 PM - Quote - Report!

dale-banez

excellent post my friend
[QUOTE u='synpet713192' d='2008-04-18 21:08:10']Well, here's my take on it:

That was a long and pointless post.....[/QUOTE]

excellent post my friend
Posted: Jul 19, 2008 10:40 PM - Quote - Report!

Jackson Dude

I CAN'T CHOOSE THEY'RE ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOO GAY:puke:
SUCH AN EXCELLENT POST:golfclap:
I CAN'T CHOOSE THEY'RE ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOO GAY:puke:
SUCH AN EXCELLENT POST:golfclap:
Posted: Oct 21, 2008 9:11 AM - Quote - Report!

Metallica_AC/DC

ALL ARE SHIT!!:angry::angry::angry::wtf::puke::puke::puke::puke::finger: ALL ARE SHIT!!:angry::angry::angry::wtf::puke::puke::puke::puke::finger:
Posted: Feb 3, 2009 2:02 AM - Quote - Report!

Duke von Rock

Metallica_AC/DC wrote on Feb 2nd, 2009 at 9:02pm :
ALL ARE SHIT!!:angry::angry::angry::wtf::puke::puke::puke::puke::finger:
indeed...
Metallica_AC/DC wrote on Feb 2nd, 2009 at 9:02pm :
ALL ARE SHIT!!:angry::angry::angry::wtf::puke::puke::puke::puke::finger:
indeed...
Posted: May 26, 2009 2:20 PM - Quote - Report!

Chimmy C.

i think they all should die in a fire:angry:.... and then be resurected and ripped to bloody slivers:grrr:....... wow, that was dark:eek: i think they all should die in a fire:angry:.... and then be resurected and ripped to bloody slivers:grrr:....... wow, that was dark:eek:
Posted: Jun 5, 2009 1:44 PM - Quote - Report!

Duke von Rock

hey... dont abuse the poor fire for such a filthy purpose... hey... dont abuse the poor fire for such a filthy purpose...
Posted: Jun 10, 2009 7:55 PM - Quote - Report!

Shredder Man

jo bros jo bros
Posted: Jun 16, 2009 2:30 AM - Quote - Report!

Metal4themasses

Jonas Brothers :puke: Jonas Brothers :puke:
Posted: Jun 17, 2009 6:21 PM - Quote - Report!

Duke von Rock

jonas brothers is a very missunderstood band... ppl call them musicians... thats a missunderstanding... ppl say the... shit they record is music... thats a missunderstanding... and last... ppl say that they are straight... they aint... jonas brothers is a very missunderstood band... ppl call them musicians... thats a missunderstanding... ppl say the... shit they record is music... thats a missunderstanding... and last... ppl say that they are straight... they aint...
Posted: Jul 12, 2009 11:11 AM - Quote - Report!

DollSteak

They are all the product of the same shameful disney channel conspiracy that has decided to invade and conquer the teen merchandising instead of make good cartoons for kids, so why choosing? it's the same... totally quote synpet713192's post :D They are all the product of the same shameful disney channel conspiracy that has decided to invade and conquer the teen merchandising instead of make good cartoons for kids, so why choosing? it's the same... totally quote synpet713192's post :D
Posted: Jul 22, 2009 1:58 PM - Quote - Report!

Aerokizzombie

Its like choosing between 3 bols of shit, one is brown and smells the worst, one is bright green and and smeels almost as bad, and the other one is being eaten by three gay guys Its like choosing between 3 bols of shit,
one is brown and smells the worst, one is bright green and and smeels almost as bad, and the other one is being eaten by three gay guys
Posted: Aug 16, 2009 5:53 AM - Quote - Report!

Sickhick

Hannah gives hicks a bad name... Jonas bros. give musicians a bad name... HSM gives teenagers a bad name, (although those who like it deserve the bad name) So I'll have to say: THEY ALL SUCK, I HATE EVERYONE EQUALLY:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hannah gives hicks a bad name... Jonas bros. give musicians a bad name... HSM gives teenagers a bad name, (although those who like it deserve the bad name) So I'll have to say: THEY ALL SUCK, I HATE EVERYONE EQUALLY:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Oct 16, 2009 7:17 AM - Quote - Report!

Laird95

they are all the fucking same and if my ears are ever insulted again by their manufactured "music" I may actualy explode.:grrr::grrr::grrr: they are all the fucking same and if my ears are ever insulted again by their manufactured "music" I may actualy explode.:grrr::grrr::grrr:
Posted: Nov 22, 2009 11:25 PM - Quote - Report!

Fret-Player101

They all suck but the worse are those fags the jonas brothers but hannah montana is pretty hot They all suck but the worse are those fags the jonas brothers but hannah montana is pretty hot
Posted: Dec 1, 2009 6:39 PM - Quote - Report!

ibanezman1609

all that crap music is based on image. heres an example of an interview with a jonas brothers fan:
Interviewer:
Do you Like there Music?
Fan:
Yes.
Interviewer:
If they were fat an ugly, but sounded the same, would you like there music then?
Fan:
No.

But with metal:
Interviewer:
Do you like kerry king?
Fan:
Yes:
Interviewer:
If he was Fat and Ugly, would you still like him?
Fan:
He is fat and ugly, but HES A FUCKING GOOD GUITARIST WHO COULD CAUSE INTERNAL INJURIES FOR THE JONAS BROTHERS JUST BY STARING AT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
all that crap music is based on image. heres an example of an interview with a jonas brothers fan: Interviewer: Do you Like there Music? Fan: Yes. Interviewer: If they were fat an ugly, but sounded the same, would you like there music then? Fan: No. But with metal: Interviewer: Do you like kerry king? Fan: Yes: Interviewer: If he was Fat and Ugly, would you still like him? Fan: He is fat and ugly, but HES A FUCKING GOOD GUITARIST WHO COULD CAUSE INTERNAL INJURIES FOR THE JONAS BROTHERS JUST BY STARING AT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Apr 12, 2010 5:46 PM - Quote - Report!

BlessedRebel15

I say Nuke em all lol I say Nuke em all lol
Posted: Mar 21, 2011 5:49 AM - Quote - Report!

sorvad

idk.. i..... idk.. its making me sick thinking about it.....they all suck donkey cock idk.. i..... idk.. its making me sick thinking about it.....they all suck donkey cock
Posted: Mar 22, 2011 7:03 PM - Quote - Report!

sovaso

i Reject that question because
ALL ARE WORTH CRAP and say
Led Zeppelin or Van Halen or Rolling Stones
i Reject that question because ALL ARE WORTH CRAP and say Led Zeppelin or Van Halen or Rolling Stones
Posted: Jun 20, 2013 9:15 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand