people that hate high school musical

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Zack Efron

Iheartnirvana

the retard turned down a picture of a woman naked to spend time with Liza Minelli...I'm not even sure if if Liza is even a woman, she's old and FAT!!!!! the retard turned down a picture of a woman naked to spend time with Liza Minelli...I'm not even sure if if Liza is even a woman, she's old and FAT!!!!!
Posted: Jun 22, 2008 3:09 PM - Quote - Report!

TreyJ

zac efferon is polly one of the top ten biggest faggots on earth zac efferon is polly one of the top ten biggest faggots on earth
Posted: Jun 29, 2008 7:13 PM - Quote - Report!

maroon5sucks

thats cause hes gay (literally not using the term as in thats gay) thats cause hes gay (literally not using the term as in thats gay)
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 3:57 AM - Quote - Report!

sonnerfan28

who does that who does that
Posted: Jul 15, 2008 3:39 AM - Quote - Report!

Rocker Extreme

Eff Zac Efron Eff Zac Efron
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 4:33 AM - Quote - Report!

adamiski

Zac Efron is a faggot Zac Efron is a faggot
Posted: Aug 6, 2008 7:34 PM - Quote - Report!

CoRnPiG

Zac Efron must die. and then be rivived and then killed agen. :D Zac Efron must die. and then be rivived and then killed agen. :D
Posted: Sep 1, 2008 12:27 PM - Quote - Report!

em!ly

zac efron MUST be terminated . in the most painful way possible . they should chop his legs off , shove them up his ass and then poke out his eyeballs and make him eat them . god , i never knew i had such a violent imagination lol x zac efron MUST be terminated . in the most painful way possible . they should chop his legs off , shove them up his ass and then poke out his eyeballs and make him eat them . god , i never knew i had such a violent imagination lol x
Posted: Sep 5, 2008 4:53 PM - Quote - Report!

em!ly

zac efron MUST be terminated . in the most painful way possible . they should chop his legs off , shove them up his ass and then poke out his eyeballs and make him eat them . god , i never knew i had such a violent imagination lol x zac efron MUST be terminated . in the most painful way possible . they should chop his legs off , shove them up his ass and then poke out his eyeballs and make him eat them . god , i never knew i had such a violent imagination lol x
Posted: Sep 5, 2008 4:53 PM - Quote - Report!

Jackson Dude

There's a photo if u look up in google images "zac efron gay" and it speaks for itself god dammit he's kissing a fuckin dude :kiss:< Zac fuckedRon

:puke:
There's a photo if u look up in google images "zac efron gay" and it speaks for itself god dammit he's kissing a fuckin dude :kiss:< Zac fuckedRon

:puke:
Posted: Oct 21, 2008 9:19 AM - Quote - Report!

Metallica_AC/DC

em!ly wrote on Sep 5th, 2008 at 11:53am :
zac efron MUST be terminated . in the most painful way possible . they should chop his legs off , shove them up his ass and then poke out his eyeballs and make him eat them . god , i never knew i had such a violent imagination lol x

What a violent imagination for a girl.
LOL my mates say that their GFs and all girls a sweet.....You just proved them wrong.
[QUOTE u='em!ly' d='2008-09-05 11:53:12']zac efron MUST be terminated . in the most painful way possible . they should chop his legs off , shove them up his ass and then poke out his eyeballs and make him eat them . god , i never knew i had such a violent imagination lol x[/QUOTE]

LOL my mates say that their GFs and all girls a sweet.....You just proved them wrong.
Posted: Jan 3, 2009 6:50 PM - Quote - Report!

Bob_Smith

Metallica_AC/DC wrote on Jan 3rd, 2009 at 1:50pm :
zac efron MUST be terminated . in the most painful way possible . they should chop his legs off , shove them up his ass and then poke out his eyeballs and make him eat them . god , i never knew i had such a violent imagination lol x

im sure she's sweet... most of the time anyway...
[QUOTE u='Metallica_AC/DC' d='2009-01-03 13:50:12'][QUOTE u='em!ly' d='2008-09-05 11:53:12']zac efron MUST be terminated . in the most painful way possible . they should chop his legs off , shove them up his ass and then poke out his eyeballs and make him eat them . god , i never knew i had such a violent imagination lol x[/QUOTE]

LOL my mates say that their GFs and all girls a sweet.....You just proved them wrong.[/QUOTE]

Posted: Jan 22, 2009 7:01 AM - Quote - Report!

Metallica_AC/DC

Bob_Smith wrote on Jan 22nd, 2009 at 2:01am :
Metallica_AC/DC wrote on Jan 3rd, 2009 at 1:50pm :

she did say HSM makes her blood boil.
[QUOTE u='Bob_Smith' d='2009-01-22 02:01:19'][QUOTE u='Metallica_AC/DC' d='2009-01-03 13:50:12'][QUOTE u='em!ly' d='2008-09-05 11:53:12']zac efron MUST be terminated . in the most painful way possible . they should chop his legs off , shove them up his ass and then poke out his eyeballs and make him eat them . god , i never knew i had such a violent imagination lol x[/QUOTE]

LOL my mates say that their GFs and all girls a sweet.....You just proved them wrong.[/QUOTE]

im sure she's sweet... most of the time anyway...[/QUOTE]

she did say HSM makes her blood boil.
Posted: Feb 3, 2009 2:01 AM - Quote - Report!

xXCrashXx

its a violent imagination, but its an AwEsOmE one too.
[QUOTE u='em!ly' d='2008-09-05 11:53:12']zac efron MUST be terminated . in the most painful way possible . they should chop his legs off , shove them up his ass and then poke out his eyeballs and make him eat them . god , i never knew i had such a violent imagination lol x[/QUOTE]its a violent imagination, but its an AwEsOmE one too.
Posted: Feb 5, 2009 3:40 AM - Quote - Report!

Metallica_AC/DC

Kill!!! Kill!!!
Posted: Feb 25, 2009 12:13 AM - Quote - Report!

Duke von Rock

why not just stigmatize him with a huge stamp that says "zack effron sux" on his face and vastly decrease his chanses of getting laid with ANYONE (that aint blind) why not just stigmatize him with a huge stamp that says "zack effron sux" on his face and vastly decrease his chanses of getting laid with ANYONE (that aint blind)
Posted: May 26, 2009 2:16 PM - Quote - Report!

Duke von Rock

saves some time and effort, he aint worth the bother of chopping his legs off and showing them up his ass (besides, he would prolly like getting the legs showed up there) and u might have to clean your clothes afterwards (bloodstains looks suspicious) saves some time and effort, he aint worth the bother of chopping his legs off and showing them up his ass (besides, he would prolly like getting the legs showed up there) and u might have to clean your clothes afterwards (bloodstains looks suspicious)
Posted: May 26, 2009 2:19 PM - Quote - Report!

Aerokizzombie

is it too late to poison his food, not to kill him, but to make him suffer in intense pain until he kills himself is it too late to poison his food, not to kill him, but to make him suffer in intense pain until he kills himself
Posted: Aug 16, 2009 6:00 AM - Quote - Report!

zeppdc

agreeded with Aerokizzombie poisen his food and let him lie in his pain till its just to painful that he will kill him self :) agreeded with Aerokizzombie poisen his food and let him lie in his pain till its just to painful that he will kill him self :)
Posted: Dec 1, 2010 12:57 PM - Quote - Report!

BlessedRebel15

i could wound that guy just to watch him suffer so he begs me to kill him hahaha!! i could wound that guy just to watch him suffer so he begs me to kill him hahaha!!
Posted: Mar 21, 2011 5:47 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand