Metal Militia

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

What was the first metal song you learned to play

Ripped And Torn

Tell what Metal song you decided to stop listening to and decide to fucking play, it can be on bass, electric, drums, it doesnt matter as long as you can play it 100%. Tell what Metal song you decided to stop listening to and decide to fucking play, it can be on bass, electric, drums, it doesnt matter as long as you can play it 100%.
Posted: Jan 3, 2009 5:48 PM - Quote - Report!

LazyLatinoRocke

Does Nu Metal count? Does Nu Metal count?
Posted: Feb 14, 2009 4:15 PM - Quote - Report!

bass_master23

smoke on the water haha smoke on the water haha
Posted: Feb 22, 2009 4:50 AM - Quote - Report!

mastaofrocknrol

Enter Sandman-Metallica (got a Metallica tab-book for christmas, then I started to play metal) Enter Sandman-Metallica (got a Metallica tab-book for christmas, then I started to play metal)
Posted: Mar 24, 2009 9:02 AM - Quote - Report!

kattaway96

paranoid paranoid
Posted: Jun 23, 2009 2:52 AM - Quote - Report!

tremblay2112

Smoke on the Water XD Smoke on the Water XD
Posted: Jul 16, 2009 1:34 AM - Quote - Report!

Synysterwylde22

unholy confessions, animal i have become, or kiss of dawn unholy confessions, animal i have become, or kiss of dawn
Posted: Aug 31, 2009 3:03 AM - Quote - Report!

DIV ON!

fade to black then i had to play at school

all 6 minutes and 45 seconds
fade to black then i had to play at school all 6 minutes and 45 seconds
Posted: Nov 9, 2009 11:17 AM - Quote - Report!

Kalo Hanaka

First "metal" (quotations due to the relativity of actualy Metal-ism) song I learned was Bark at the Moon, after that, Crazy Train. AFter that, it really just went crazy, and I started to learn songs all over the place... First "metal" (quotations due to the relativity of actualy Metal-ism) song I learned was Bark at the Moon, after that, Crazy Train. AFter that, it really just went crazy, and I started to learn songs all over the place...
Posted: Dec 24, 2009 9:17 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand