People With Huge Balls

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

ballsiest thing you've ever done

Jastul

since there are no threads here and this is after all a group for people with big cojones (that's how it's really spelled in spanish) i want to get this going and ask the one question we should all answer here: What's the ballsiest thing you've ever done?
since there are no threads here and this is after all a group for people with big cojones (that's how it's really spelled in spanish) i want to get this going and ask the one question we should all answer here: What's the ballsiest thing you've ever done?
Posted: Oct 4, 2007 5:40 AM - Quote - Report!

KRISTIAN_G.

Slept with my girlfriends sister (while we were dating)... I know what you're thinking "thats not ballsy" but she was a mean ass Colombian and screwing over a Colombian takes balls, had she caught me she probably would have cut them off. Slept with my girlfriends sister (while we were dating)... I know what you're thinking "thats not ballsy" but she was a mean ass Colombian and screwing over a Colombian takes balls, had she caught me she probably would have cut them off.
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 7:47 AM - Quote - Report!

glm

I got perma'd. I got perma'd.
Posted: Oct 29, 2007 5:27 AM - Quote - Report!

Skullbolt

i nearly broke someone's finger for no real reason but i had anger issues.umm i've also choked a person in public in front of a teacher i nearly broke someone's finger for no real reason but i had anger issues.umm i've also choked a person in public in front of a teacher
Posted: Nov 7, 2007 4:29 AM - Quote - Report!

IncubusMan999

jumped off a cliff with a garbage bin strapped to my head and fell 60m then swung around and back in NZ. Go on the "Canyon Swing" I seriously fucking recommend it jumped off a cliff with a garbage bin strapped to my head and fell 60m then swung around and back in NZ. Go on the "Canyon Swing" I seriously fucking recommend it
Posted: Nov 17, 2007 5:56 AM - Quote - Report!

IncubusMan999

Oh and I punched a guy out in front of his group of friends and his parents. Oh and I punched a guy out in front of his group of friends and his parents.
Posted: Nov 17, 2007 5:56 AM - Quote - Report!

MetallicGod07

Almost got in a fight with an emo kid taller than me. Im 5"4 and hes like 5"10. The kids is a freak. His name is Patrick. WTF?!? :wtf: Almost got in a fight with an emo kid taller than me. Im 5"4 and hes like 5"10. The kids is a freak. His name is Patrick. WTF?!? :wtf:
Posted: Nov 18, 2007 1:07 AM - Quote - Report!

Skullbolt

MetallicGod07 wrote on Nov 17th, 2007 at 8:07pm :
Almost got in a fight with an emo kid taller than me. Im 5"4 and hes like 5"10. The kids is a freak. His name is Patrick. WTF?!? :wtf:
yes i think i know this person, he plays his ipod during science and is canadian, i've pissed him off once, then he yelled at me
Almost got in a fight with an emo kid taller than me. Im 5"4 and hes like 5"10. The kids is a freak. His name is Patrick. WTF?!? :wtf:
yes i think i know this person, he plays his ipod during science and is canadian, i've pissed him off once, then he yelled at me
Posted: Nov 22, 2007 12:11 PM - Quote - Report!

Skullbolt

i'm a profilestreaker and i got all the mods...............except the private account ones i'm a profilestreaker and i got all the mods...............except the private account ones
Posted: Dec 15, 2007 4:04 PM - Quote - Report!

Till From Kenig

I started a fight with my good friend for no reason. We were in a very bad mood that day. It lasted for half an hour and ended when some local criminals decided to take part in it :haha: I live not in a very safe place.

Then I smashed my fist agains the wall, when I was very upset. It was very painfull, lots of blood and stuff, but I felt better)

Drove car without driver licence, it was very risking, and I'm not proud of it. :(

Started lot's of fights back in school...

Eh, there is a very long list, but I don't want to remember most of it.
I started a fight with my good friend for no reason. We were in a very bad mood that day. It lasted for half an hour and ended when some local criminals decided to take part in it :haha: I live not in a very safe place.

Then I smashed my fist agains the wall, when I was very upset. It was very painfull, lots of blood and stuff, but I felt better)

Drove car without driver licence, it was very risking, and I'm not proud of it. :(

Started lot's of fights back in school...

Eh, there is a very long list, but I don't want to remember most of it.
Posted: Dec 16, 2007 7:18 PM - Quote - Report!

musiccrave1028

Me and my friends jumped this idiot at are school in front of a cop and then ran from him!! (That was kinda stupid to do though.)

I flipped off the teacher and instead of going to the office, I just walked out of school, and never got caught!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also jumped off a 18 foot slide and broke my back!!
Me and my friends jumped this idiot at are school in front of a cop and then ran from him!! (That was kinda stupid to do though.)

I flipped off the teacher and instead of going to the office, I just walked out of school, and never got caught!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also jumped off a 18 foot slide and broke my back!!
Posted: Dec 23, 2007 9:05 PM - Quote - Report!

allencollins517

i punched a teacher. really stupid.

i also was in san fransisco and they have that road thats just this huge steep hill. and i rode down it in a office chair. again really stupid.

and lastly i went streaking in shoprite. again really stupid
i punched a teacher. really stupid.

i also was in san fransisco and they have that road thats just this huge steep hill. and i rode down it in a office chair. again really stupid.

and lastly i went streaking in shoprite. again really stupid
Posted: Dec 24, 2007 2:47 PM - Quote - Report!

speedmetal ftw

the balsiest thing ive done is have huge ballls to begin with lol the balsiest thing ive done is have huge ballls to begin with lol
Posted: Jan 5, 2008 7:19 AM - Quote - Report!

Mental-lica

The shit i took like 10 minutes ago The shit i took like 10 minutes ago
Posted: Jan 28, 2008 5:31 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

i bashed the hell out of this 'wannabe gangsta' paul knox at our school. weak little fag, but he's friends with like everybody in year ten, so i got pounded by some 7 ft kiwi kid. still got the scars :D i bashed the hell out of this 'wannabe gangsta' paul knox at our school. weak little fag, but he's friends with like everybody in year ten, so i got pounded by some 7 ft kiwi kid. still got the scars :D
Posted: Feb 19, 2008 4:59 AM - Quote - Report!

Rocker Extreme

humped a car while my friend flashed it, and the car stopped, so we ran and got away, but afterwards, everything looked like a silver van! humped a car while my friend flashed it, and the car stopped, so we ran and got away, but afterwards, everything looked like a silver van!
Posted: Jun 10, 2008 2:43 AM - Quote - Report!

Drome371

lol when i was 7 i tried to do a front flip in the air with my sister's friend, and i smashed into the ground and broke my collar bone

also, a few weeks ago i was camping and me and my friends were playing capture the flag with some retarded kids that we didnt know, so i brought some bb guns and then this one retard kid started throwing cow crap at us (we were in a field on a farm) and so i was like "i'm gonna pop that fag" so me and one of my friends went up to him and he was like "c'mon guys, u gotta be more stealther and get that flag!" then he turned around and started walking away, so i took out my bb pistol and popped him right in the back :D so then he turned around and said "who did that?!?!" and i was like "u know, me, i wouldn't do that" lol then one of the adults there (he was like some stupid redneck 25 year old) came up to our group of friends and he was like "who here is shooting with a bb gun?" and we were all like "idk, but i think i saw one of those kids with one" and then pointed to that one fag, and then he started searching like everyone else but me and i just hid my bb gun behind my back, and he didnt even see it, and we were all cracking up and then like he even looked behind me and didnt see it, so then after a while another adult comes up and he's like "wth is going on here?" and the 25 year old guy says "someone has a bb gun, but no one's fessin' up to it" and then lol one of my friends says "why would i be lying? isnt it a sin to lie?" and we all started cracking up and had to hide our laughter and then after a while the guy was like "why dont we all go back to our campsites and just forget this happened" so then we started walking back and then as soon as we were out of hearing distance from that one guy we all started bursting out laughing, then we went back to our campsite and told the adult that was watching us about it, and he started laughing

so yeah, long story, but yeah... :D
lol when i was 7 i tried to do a front flip in the air with my sister's friend, and i smashed into the ground and broke my collar bone

also, a few weeks ago i was camping and me and my friends were playing capture the flag with some retarded kids that we didnt know, so i brought some bb guns and then this one retard kid started throwing cow crap at us (we were in a field on a farm) and so i was like "i'm gonna pop that fag" so me and one of my friends went up to him and he was like "c'mon guys, u gotta be more stealther and get that flag!" then he turned around and started walking away, so i took out my bb pistol and popped him right in the back :D so then he turned around and said "who did that?!?!" and i was like "u know, me, i wouldn't do that" lol then one of the adults there (he was like some stupid redneck 25 year old) came up to our group of friends and he was like "who here is shooting with a bb gun?" and we were all like "idk, but i think i saw one of those kids with one" and then pointed to that one fag, and then he started searching like everyone else but me and i just hid my bb gun behind my back, and he didnt even see it, and we were all cracking up and then like he even looked behind me and didnt see it, so then after a while another adult comes up and he's like "wth is going on here?" and the 25 year old guy says "someone has a bb gun, but no one's fessin' up to it" and then lol one of my friends says "why would i be lying? isnt it a sin to lie?" and we all started cracking up and had to hide our laughter and then after a while the guy was like "why dont we all go back to our campsites and just forget this happened" so then we started walking back and then as soon as we were out of hearing distance from that one guy we all started bursting out laughing, then we went back to our campsite and told the adult that was watching us about it, and he started laughing

Posted: Jul 1, 2008 5:18 PM - Quote - Report!

Emo-Slayer

u lose balls for not fighting an emo kid. .and saying hes bigger than u. everyone knows emos are shorter and gayer than they look
[QUOTE u='MetallicGod07' d='2007-11-17 20:07:56']Almost got in a fight with an emo kid taller than me. Im 5"4 and hes like 5"10. The kids is a freak. His name is Patrick. WTF?!? :wtf:[/QUOTE]

u lose balls for not fighting an emo kid. .and saying hes bigger than u. everyone knows emos are shorter and gayer than they look
Posted: Jul 6, 2008 5:12 AM - Quote - Report!

Emo-Slayer

bye the way i guitar battled swiskgar (or w/e) and won so yeh (huge balls) bye the way i guitar battled swiskgar (or w/e) and won so yeh (huge balls)
Posted: Jul 6, 2008 5:13 AM - Quote - Report!

mr. ...

went to a slayer show and during Threshold my friends and i (along with 10 skin heads) jumped on stage, beat the shit out of five of the security guards and ran back into the crowd. never got caught. went to a slayer show and during Threshold my friends and i (along with 10 skin heads) jumped on stage, beat the shit out of five of the security guards and ran back into the crowd. never got caught.
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 6:38 AM - Quote - Report!

TreyJ

Drome371 wrote on Jul 1st, 2008 at 12:18pm :

the only way that would have been ballsy was if you told him it was you and shot him again, but still funny
[QUOTE u='Drome371' d='2008-07-01 12:18:03']lol when i was 7 i tried to do a front flip in the air with my sister's friend, and i smashed into the ground and broke my collar bone

so yeah, long story, but yeah... :D[/QUOTE]
the only way that would have been ballsy was if you told him it was you and shot him again, but still funny
Posted: Sep 1, 2008 2:41 AM - Quote - Report!

pig god 121

Mental-lica wrote on Jan 28th, 2008 at 12:31am :
The shit i took like 10 minutes ago

the shit i took 5 minutes ago :D
[QUOTE u='Mental-lica' d='2008-01-28 00:31:12']The shit i took like 10 minutes ago[/QUOTE]

Posted: Sep 15, 2008 7:00 PM - Quote - Report!

frettlessIBANEZ

while in the marine corps, i asked my 1st sgt if he trained all the nco's, or if they were all just incompetant. yes, i was drunk at the time and served 30 days in the brig for having huge balls.

running a stolen cadillac through the back wall of a bowling ally to test out the airbags, that took some balls. getting out of the car once it was lodged halfway through the brick wall took some quick thinking
while in the marine corps, i asked my 1st sgt if he trained all the nco's, or if they were all just incompetant. yes, i was drunk at the time and served 30 days in the brig for having huge balls.

running a stolen cadillac through the back wall of a bowling ally to test out the airbags, that took some balls. getting out of the car once it was lodged halfway through the brick wall took some quick thinking
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 10:16 AM - Quote - Report!

johnson_guitar

i pissed on an electric fence

that fucking hurt bitch
i pissed on an electric fence

that fucking hurt bitch
Posted: Nov 30, 2008 12:03 AM - Quote - Report!

planetogo

When I was fifteen, before I reached the lofty heights of 5'6", I mouthed off at three members of my school rugby team for beating up a friend of mine (who was 6'2", wierd huh?). The told me they'd beat the shit out of me, at which point I threw my bag on the ground in front of them and said, "Fucking come on then."

They backed down.
When I was fifteen, before I reached the lofty heights of 5'6", I mouthed off at three members of my school rugby team for beating up a friend of mine (who was 6'2", wierd huh?). The told me they'd beat the shit out of me, at which point I threw my bag on the ground in front of them and said, "Fucking come on then."

They backed down.
Posted: Dec 3, 2008 1:24 AM - Quote - Report!

planetogo

Of course, a year earlier some guy did beat the shit out of me with a leather belt, and kept asking, "Does that hurt?" to which I only replied, "No," so he kept hitting me. Of course if I had said, "Yes, that is rather painful," he probably would have continued. Why? Because he's a prick. Of course, a year earlier some guy did beat the shit out of me with a leather belt, and kept asking, "Does that hurt?" to which I only replied, "No," so he kept hitting me. Of course if I had said, "Yes, that is rather painful," he probably would have continued. Why? Because he's a prick.
Posted: Dec 3, 2008 1:27 AM - Quote - Report!

Coolcat13

pig god 121 wrote on Sep 15th, 2008 at 2:00pm :
Mental-lica wrote on Jan 28th, 2008 at 12:31am :
The shit i took like 10 minutes ago

The shit I'm taking right now.
I'm on my second toilet
[QUOTE u='pig god 121' d='2008-09-15 14:00:58'][QUOTE u='Mental-lica' d='2008-01-28 00:31:12']The shit i took like 10 minutes ago[/QUOTE]

the shit i took 5 minutes ago :D[/QUOTE]

The shit I'm taking right now.
I'm on my second toilet
Posted: Dec 29, 2008 5:47 PM - Quote - Report!

craig-sansum

jump infront of a moving car... jump infront of a moving car...
Posted: Jan 11, 2009 10:25 PM - Quote - Report!

lumpy.gravy

I got stabbed by an emo kid 3 years ago, so after he stabbed me i threw him down the flight of stairs that were close by.
i broke his right leg, right arm and he had a concussion :)
I got stabbed by an emo kid 3 years ago, so after he stabbed me i threw him down the flight of stairs that were close by.
i broke his right leg, right arm and he had a concussion :)
Posted: Feb 3, 2009 9:18 PM - Quote - Report!

lumpy.gravy

He stabbed me with a pencil but the incentive was still there
still got the scarz
still got the scarz
Posted: Feb 3, 2009 9:19 PM - Quote - Report!

craig-sansum

lumpy.gravy wrote on Feb 3rd, 2009 at 4:19pm :

still got the scarz
lol
[QUOTE u='lumpy.gravy' d='2009-02-03 16:19:42']He stabbed me with a pencil but the incentive was still there

still got the scarz[/QUOTE]lol
Posted: Feb 23, 2009 3:06 PM - Quote - Report!

srg-slash

let my friend knee me in the balls.....not as ouchy as it sound lol she has boney knees let my friend knee me in the balls.....not as ouchy as it sound lol she has boney knees
Posted: Mar 23, 2009 7:55 PM - Quote - Report!

lumpy.gravy

srg-slash wrote on Mar 23rd, 2009 at 2:55pm :
let my friend knee me in the balls.....not as ouchy as it sound lol she has boney knees
dude your a dumb ass in no way shape of form is getting kneed in the balls being ballsy its just moronic...
srg-slash wrote on Mar 23rd, 2009 at 2:55pm :
let my friend knee me in the balls.....not as ouchy as it sound lol she has boney knees
dude your a dumb ass in no way shape of form is getting kneed in the balls being ballsy its just moronic...
Posted: Jul 3, 2009 1:41 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand