Ibanez S-Series Owner's Club

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Intros, gear and pics!

unregistered_622781

My god, we actually have some members! So, let's get the standard stuff out the way. Use this thread to introduce yourself, your axe and post pictures of your guitar and gear.

Personally, as the group Admin (yay!), I'm Rob, 17, live in England, UK. I own an Ibanez S470 in black, a Laney HCM30R amp (made in UK!), a Cort KX5 and a Squier Strat. My Ibanez is my main guitar - I bought it brand new for 320 in February this year. It's completely standard, though the Bridge pickup may be swapped out in future cos I'm going for a more AFI-ish sound. Because the 'S' standas for 'Sabre,' I've nicknamed it 'Excalibur' after King Arthur's mythical sword of destiny (and it's a hell of a sword!). Anyway, here it is:

And my amp:

I hope to see pics from our members soon!

Rob
My god, we actually have some members! So, let's get the standard stuff out the way. Use this thread to introduce yourself, your axe and post pictures of your guitar and gear.

Personally, as the group Admin (yay!), I'm Rob, 17, live in England, UK. I own an Ibanez S470 in black, a Laney HCM30R amp (made in UK!), a Cort KX5 and a Squier Strat. My Ibanez is my main guitar - I bought it brand new for 320 in February this year. It's completely standard, though the Bridge pickup may be swapped out in future cos I'm going for a more AFI-ish sound. Because the 'S' standas for 'Sabre,' I've nicknamed it 'Excalibur' after King Arthur's mythical sword of destiny (and it's a hell of a sword!). Anyway, here it is:

And my amp:

I hope to see pics from our members soon!

Rob
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 10:39 PM - Quote - Report!

Shred-Hed

EMG-ified S520EX, the main ax for all my band's recording.

EMG-ified S520EX, the main ax for all my band's recording.

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 3:35 PM - Quote - Report!

JohnnyV

I'm JohnnyV and I enjoy Ibanez S series guitars.

My S470-DXQM

I'm JohnnyV and I enjoy Ibanez S series guitars.

My S470-DXQM

Posted: May 20, 2009 6:31 PM - Quote - Report!

enselmis

I'm Robert, and that's my S and my Engl. Liek it?

Shitty quality, I know.

I'm Robert, and that's my S and my Engl. Liek it?

Shitty quality, I know.
Posted: Feb 4, 2010 6:16 PM - Quote - Report!

Guitar-KID125

Stuff you enselmis i'd kill for your amp haha.
Just some pics of my standard S520EX with my cat :P you can find these pictures on the post your guitar with you pet thread aswell
Stuff you enselmis i'd kill for your amp haha.
Just some pics of my standard S520EX with my cat :P you can find these pictures on the post your guitar with you pet thread aswell
Posted: Apr 11, 2010 11:29 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand