Ibanez Owners Group

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

What Would you dream Guitar Be?

ibanezman1609

OK, this is good. Were starting off the first post off-topic. Yay!
so, What Would you dream Guitar Be?
Say stuff like, pickups, wood, number of frets, you get the idea.

Hears mine:

Double neck, one 12 sting and the other 7. Dont care about the number of frets on the 12, since it would be for rhythm stuff. as for the 7, well as many as you can fit on!!!! the 12 sting would have some nice piezio pickups, and the 7 some DiMarzio evolutions. 5-way pickup selector. A dark fretboard, Probably ebony. Maybe a mahogany body, but the same style as the Ibanez S Series . Jim Dunlop strap loks, Levy strap. Just some decent Tuning pegs. Heavy gauge stings for the 7.
(and a built in boss metal core!!)
That would be cool for me. Wonder how much that would be. way out of my budget anyway.

Still, we can still all live in the realms of fantasy and imagination............

[EDIT]:
Also, an Ibanez ZR tremolo.
[EDIT]
Wizard II neck!
OK, this is good. Were starting off the first post off-topic. Yay!
so, What Would you dream Guitar Be?
Say stuff like, pickups, wood, number of frets, you get the idea.

Hears mine:

Double neck, one 12 sting and the other 7. Dont care about the number of frets on the 12, since it would be for rhythm stuff. as for the 7, well as many as you can fit on!!!! the 12 sting would have some nice piezio pickups, and the 7 some DiMarzio evolutions. 5-way pickup selector. A dark fretboard, Probably ebony. Maybe a mahogany body, but the same style as the Ibanez S Series . Jim Dunlop strap loks, Levy strap. Just some decent Tuning pegs. Heavy gauge stings for the 7.
 (and a built in boss metal core!!)
That would be cool for me. Wonder how much that would be. way out of my budget anyway. 

Still, we can still all live in the realms of fantasy and imagination............

[EDIT]:
Also, an Ibanez ZR tremolo. 
[EDIT]
Wizard II neck!
Posted: Apr 10, 2010 5:28 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand