People Who Hate The Beach

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

5 Reasons why I hate the beach

pawm24

Okay, this is only my top 5.. :) here it goes:

1. All the sand gets into your underwear, and it itches, and makes your skin all itchy and red.
2. The waves sometimes have algae or fish, and it can get stuck into your mouth.
3. There's all this sun and you get your face full of little spots.
4. There is a lot of trash.
5. You can't really build a castle, because whenever you are in the coolest part, a wave comes and destroys it, and if you try to build it farther away, the sand is really hot and you burn your feet.

What's your top 5?:p
Okay, this is only my top 5.. :) here it goes:

1. All the sand gets into your underwear, and it itches, and makes your skin all itchy and red.
2. The waves sometimes have algae or fish, and it can get stuck into your mouth.
3. There's all this sun and you get your face full of little spots.
4. There is a lot of trash.
5. You can't really build a castle, because whenever you are in the coolest part, a wave comes and destroys it, and if you try to build it farther away, the sand is really hot and you burn your feet.

What's your top 5?:p
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 4:03 AM - Quote - Report!

wiggy1988

1-Sand....nuff said

2-Its always absolutely heaving most of the time, there is no room at all

3-Having to spend 30 minutes pumping up a dinghy so your sibling can play with it for 10 minutes and then leave it to get stolen or float away

4- Looking even paler compared to all the tanned French Men and Women

5-The Toilets (if there are any) are absolutely disgusting and if there are none where do you think everyone takes a piss...
1-Sand....nuff said

2-Its always absolutely heaving most of the time, there is no room at all

3-Having to spend 30 minutes pumping up a dinghy so your sibling can play with it for 10 minutes and then leave it to get stolen or float away

4- Looking even paler compared to all the tanned French Men and Women

5-The Toilets (if there are any) are absolutely disgusting and if there are none where do you think everyone takes a piss...
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 1:42 AM - Quote - Report!

Dinkydaisy

1. The sand gets everywhere
2. The sand burns your fucking feet
3. The sea is vile
4. The sun is vile
5. THERE'S NOTHING TO BLOODY DO
1. The sand gets everywhere
2. The sand burns your fucking feet
3. The sea is vile
4. The sun is vile
5. THERE'S NOTHING TO BLOODY DO
Posted: Mar 30, 2008 4:19 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

1. the annoying little brats running around like they own the bleedin' place
2. all those friendly types who feel the need to say hello to every second person wether they know you or not.
3. the sand.
4. the beach is the hangout of choice for all the emo whores in my town. nuff said.
5. once you swim for ten minutes, you clean yourself and rub sand off for twenty minutes.

this group is win.
1. the annoying little brats running around like they own the bleedin' place
2. all those friendly types who feel the need to say hello to every second person wether they know you or not.
3. the sand.
4. the beach is the hangout of choice for all the emo whores in my town. nuff said.
5. once you swim for ten minutes, you clean yourself and rub sand off for twenty minutes.

this group is win.
Posted: Apr 10, 2008 3:06 AM - Quote - Report!

skvvisgaar

Sand - it stays for days, and the every time you wash your hair during the next week, you can feel sand on you're scalp.

Sun - burns, and really gets annoying.

Sunsceen - if you dont use it, /\ happens, if u use it, u become a sand monster.

Little kids - please, please, just shuttup already! And no, you cant borrow all my brothers stuff! And no, I don't have any extra food!

Old/Morbidly Obese people - Come on now, no one wants to see that, put some clothes on please.

as well as all the other reasons that are mentioned
Sand - it stays for days, and the every time you wash your hair during the next week, you can feel sand on you're scalp.

Sun - burns, and really gets annoying.

Sunsceen - if you dont use it, /\ happens, if u use it, u become a sand monster.

Little kids - please, please, just shuttup already! And no, you cant borrow all my brothers stuff! And no, I don't have any extra food!

Old/Morbidly Obese people - Come on now, no one wants to see that, put some clothes on please.

as well as all the other reasons that are mentioned
Posted: May 10, 2008 4:31 PM - Quote - Report!

TreyJ

sand
sun
old people
fucking seagulls
jelly fish
old and fat women in bikinis
whores and old women who are orange from sun tan
sand
sun
old people
fucking seagulls
jelly fish
old and fat women in bikinis
whores and old women who are orange from sun tan
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 8:15 PM - Quote - Report!

TreyJ

[QUOTE the sand is really hot and you burn your feet.QUOTE]

haha i wear tennis shoes on the beach, my sister makes fun of me but i don't give a shit XD
[QUOTE the sand is really hot and you burn your feet.QUOTE]

haha i wear tennis shoes on the beach, my sister makes fun of me but i don't give a shit XD
Posted: Jul 2, 2008 5:11 PM - Quote - Report!

Sickhick

5.) I hate the way water feels when it touches me 4.) Too many stupid people running around 3.) The wildlife 2.) I HATE SUNLIGHT (burns my eyes, too) 1.) It's boring + all the otherr obvious reasons everybody mentioned (Just for the record, I've never actually been to the beach, but I can imagine.) Plus, is the beach open at night? If it is, I might consider going. 5.) I hate the way water feels when it touches me
4.) Too many stupid people running around
3.) The wildlife
2.) I HATE SUNLIGHT (burns my eyes, too)
1.) It's boring + all the otherr obvious reasons everybody mentioned

(Just for the record, I've never actually been to the beach, but I can imagine.)
Plus, is the beach open at night? If it is, I might consider going.
Posted: Oct 5, 2009 10:25 PM - Quote - Report!

DollSteak

Sickhick wrote on Oct 5th, 2009 at 5:25pm :

Plus, is the beach open at night? If it is, I might consider going.

That's the best way to be robbed, don't do XD
[QUOTE u='Sickhick' d='2009-10-05 17:25:35'] Plus, is the beach open at night? If it is, I might consider going.[/QUOTE] That's the best way to be robbed, don't do XD
Posted: May 9, 2010 7:16 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand