People Who Hate The Beach

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

My Exception

-Collapse-

I absolutely HATE the beach...except
I actually enjoyed the one is cancun.
It was like that cliche heaven beach where everything didn't suck.
The sand was rediculously soft; The water was warm and turquoise; and there wasn't those horrid ripping land-sea breezes that take all the warmth away from the sun.
Oh...and there were tons hot girls...and the drinking age was 18, so I could buy all I wanted to...so I guess it didn't really matter how the beach was. :p

But other than that at most beaches: Sand chafes, sticks to you; water is salty and burns you eyes and throat; Suntan lotion drips into you eyes; You're constantly cold because there' s a ripping land-sea breeze and the water is freezing (seriously, only like 20% of the people at the beach do more than stick one foot in and run...); Fat people/Noisy people with kids/Some other annoying thing you don't want in your range of hearing or view comes and sets up right next to you; And I'm sure there's more...

Sorry for my blasphemy.
I absolutely HATE the beach...except
I actually enjoyed the one is cancun.
It was like that cliche heaven beach where everything didn't suck.
The sand was rediculously soft; The water was warm and turquoise; and there wasn't those horrid ripping land-sea breezes that take all the warmth away from the sun.
Oh...and there were tons hot girls...and the drinking age was 18, so I could buy all I wanted to...so I guess it didn't really matter how the beach was. :p

But other than that at most beaches: Sand chafes, sticks to you; water is salty and burns you eyes and throat; Suntan lotion drips into you eyes; You're constantly cold because there' s a ripping land-sea breeze and the water is freezing (seriously, only like 20% of the people at the beach do more than stick one foot in and run...); Fat people/Noisy people with kids/Some other annoying thing you don't want in your range of hearing or view comes and sets up right next to you; And I'm sure there's more...

Sorry for my blasphemy.
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 2:06 AM - Quote - Report!

pawm24

I know, Cancn is really cool actually, but I still didn't like it.. like being INSIDE the beach.. I liked the view and stuff, but still.. my exception is Playa del Carmen.. which is like Cancn but sooo much better.. I mean, it is all beautiful and from the pool you can see perfectly the beach, so you don't have to be inside the sea to enjoy the view... btw.. did you know that in Cancn the sea has 7 different shades of blue? That's preety cool... I know, Cancn is really cool actually, but I still didn't like it.. like being INSIDE the beach.. I liked the view and stuff, but still.. my exception is Playa del Carmen.. which is like Cancn but sooo much better.. I mean, it is all beautiful and from the pool you can see perfectly the beach, so you don't have to be inside the sea to enjoy the view... btw.. did you know that in Cancn the sea has 7 different shades of blue? That's preety cool...
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 6:05 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

never been, but i hate it. never been, but i hate it.
Posted: Apr 10, 2008 3:08 AM - Quote - Report!

skvvisgaar

Near the lake by my trailer park(we have a trailer as a cottage for the summer, I'm not a year round resident) there is a small beach. Normally there are few people there, and the sand only goes about 6 feet out from the water, and there's grass from that point out. And trees. So it's pretty cool, even in the middle of the summer. Although I don't really swim, it's a nice place for a walk. Near the lake by my trailer park(we have a trailer as a cottage for the summer, I'm not a year round resident) there is a small beach. Normally there are few people there, and the sand only goes about 6 feet out from the water, and there's grass from that point out. And trees. So it's pretty cool, even in the middle of the summer. Although I don't really swim, it's a nice place for a walk.
Posted: May 10, 2008 4:37 PM - Quote - Report!

heyitsmilloy23

you guys have to go to Panama City Beach in Florida. you will regret everything bad you have ever said about beaches. this is THE SHIT beach! you guys have to go to Panama City Beach in Florida. you will regret everything bad you have ever said about beaches. this is THE SHIT beach!
Posted: Jun 1, 2008 1:08 AM - Quote - Report!

TreyJ

i like the city and shit around the beach, but i hate the actually beach i like the city and shit around the beach, but i hate the actually beach
Posted: Jun 14, 2008 6:00 AM - Quote - Report!

TreyJ

*actuall *actuall
Posted: Jun 14, 2008 6:00 AM - Quote - Report!

TheMidasTouch

Are you kidding me, I live like an hour from Panama and like every other beach in florida, They all suck especially Fernandina Are you kidding me, I live like an hour from Panama and like every other beach in florida, They all suck especially Fernandina
Posted: Jul 24, 2008 3:47 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand