People Who Hate The Beach

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

why i hate the beach

dimebag_d

i hate the beach for 2 reasons or 3. 1. fuckin' hot sand. 2. fuckin' cold water. number there it's not inside and there nowhere to plug in an amp. tell me why u hate the beach and then i'll hate it more i hate the beach for 2 reasons or 3. 1. fuckin' hot sand. 2. fuckin' cold water. number there it's not inside and there nowhere to plug in an amp. tell me why u hate the beach and then i'll hate it more
Posted: Aug 12, 2008 1:04 AM - Quote - Report!

underoath0902

why do the fattest women have the smallest bikinis? its disgusting! why do the fattest women have the smallest bikinis? its disgusting!
Posted: Aug 12, 2008 5:08 PM - Quote - Report!

TheMidasTouch

All of the above. I hate getting sunburnt too All of the above. I hate getting sunburnt too
Posted: Nov 12, 2008 1:34 AM - Quote - Report!

Putrefaction

I should love being able to just go down to the Gulf Of Mexico on a whim with it's white sand and warm water but god damnit I hate the beach so much I should love being able to just go down to the Gulf Of Mexico on a whim with it's white sand and warm water but god damnit I hate the beach so much
Posted: Nov 19, 2008 1:56 AM - Quote - Report!

DollSteak

Hate it cause I'm so pale that even dracula looks like a brasilian soccer player next to me: screw beach bunnies, screw Baywatchers, screw beach parties, i just wanted to sleep :( Hate it cause I'm so pale that even dracula looks like a brasilian soccer player next to me: screw beach bunnies, screw Baywatchers, screw beach parties, i just wanted to sleep :(
Posted: Jul 15, 2009 2:04 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand